Suddenly the black mercy attacks

Suddenly the black mercy attacks.
What does Sup Forums see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufCVSCJmpsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For the Sup Forumsmrade that has everything.

I'm IVing coke and H and fucking my ex all night... the good old days.

the true meaning of THICC

Me atop a throne of skulls, surrounded by my hoard of pet monsters, and with a harem of robots that look and act like my waifus.

Married to an apple farmer in a land full of equines.

A comfortable income and free Tim to pursue my hobbies.

And a good DCEU.

>making Tim pursue your hobbies
That's rude user, Tim has better things to do.

Is your name Dwight Schrute.

Living with my current gf but she mentally finally got her shit together in the same city as all my friend and I have a job I don't have to take home with me but doesn't make me want to kill myself and enough money to afford all of the Bronze Age and Silver Age floppies I want (within reason).

Zack Snyder is dead and George Miller and Grant Morrison are rebooting the DCCU

Persona 5 released, my fiance 30 lbs lighter, and me winning the lottery.

I know exactly what I want to do, and I'm doing it, and I'm good at it, and I can afford a comfortable life doing it. I wake up every morning feeling refreshed and glad that i have my job, and I look forward to work every day because I like doing it.

Hey, he's not doing much. Might as well.

Right there with ya, pal.

Me, with superpowers, brutally murdering everyone who has ever wronged me.

I am a petty man.

Me as a little girl born to a family of powerful immortal martial artists in a fantasy world where gods, angels, demons, elves, dwarfs, beastman, lycanthrope and etc exists.

The sweet embrace of death.

A life before age 9.

Me actually being happy, with actual relationships with people and an income I can live off of comfortably in an average suburban area

Marvel not sucking.

/mlp/ is that away bud

also

>worst P___

No social anxiety. Actual social skills. So beautiful I could turn a straight man gay and a lesbian straight. Enough money sufficient to last my lifetime.

>I never bothered with her
>I took more chances and learned how to socialize like a normal kid
>I got involved in more stuff
>I stopped caring what people think of me
>I'm unashamed to be myself
>I'm in better shape
>I know exactly what I'm doing with my life
>I'm in a loving relationship
>I don't need to wonder "do I have depression?" every few months before dismissing it as a rough patch
>My dad is proud of me and makes an effort to get to know me
>My friends are exactly the same, maybe happier and with less worries and problems
>Spectacular Spider-Man had a full run with a proper conclusion
Plug me in and send me off.

I learned how to drive, my crush is my gf, scholarship to college of my choice, good grades with minimum effort, effectively managing my part time job, marching band and weight lifting, acne's cleared up, live with dad instead of mom, dick is three inches longer, I'm 6'2

A Legend of Korra in which she is depicted as flawed but strong and learns from her mistakes to become a trusted friend and competent hero who eventually finds her place in a changed world and cements the role of the avatar in that world.

Korgoth of Barbaria gets 3 seasons before ending with Korgoth grown old having bang bang with a nubile slam piece which reveals itself to be specules returned and cuts to Korgoth grabbing his axe and yelling "Great Hairy balls of Gorn, your time is come wielder of the black arts" before diving at the dabbler in the profane and cutting to black.

Spiderman is once again characterized and represented by the people who read him, awkward white teens and maladjusted man children in the form of Peter Parker, minus the retardation of OMD and Bendis.

We have a coherent DC universe which lasts more than 5 years before lol it was an alternate universe that shit's gone.

There are no more gender/race swapped heros, everybody is classic.

The dragon ball movie was never made.

M. Night Shyamalamadickface hangs himself the night before he's offered the directing of Avatar and instead its directed by James Cameron who was a closet Azula/Zuko fag all along. He directs a quartet of movies regarded as masterpieces to go along with the source material.

I'm done, these are the dreams of /co from my position.

>Spiderman is once again characterized and represented by the people who read him, awkward white teens and maladjusted man children in the form of Peter Parker, minus the retardation of OMD and Bendis.
>Spider-man as a teenager again

Your use of a picture as an argument or critique of my opinion was so profound I had to change my mind. You're right user. Spiderman should be a middle 20s failed businessman dwarf poker in which the majority of supporting cast have experienced a ruthless and systematic character assassination.

A word without Sup Forums

>There are no more gender/race swapped heros, everybody is classic.
Soo do you mean silver age or first appearance?
Because it might get pretty boring if everyone is a white male that can't be beaten or even a stereotypical 'black Peeple got it rough' black person.

There are plenty words without co. I just named nine.

I see many things, but Sup Forums related?
A world were Samurai Jack, Motorcity, Tron Legacy, and Sym Bionic Titan had good, full flegded, and satisfying conclusions.

my son was born and my wife didn't leave me after

Never said authors aren't free to dream up new heroes or write stories on contemporary issues but they can do their shit with their own characters and quit railroading it on the backs of decades of legacy and the iconic stories of yesteryear.

Harem of demon girls.
Lots of money.
Taylor Swift was never famous.

Lemmy's alive again

Justice League movie is amazing

A gf

Every one is either cool with each other or don't give a shit about each other

Yes because Spider-man as a teenager again totally hasn't been done to death. But sure lets go ahead and make him a teenager again just for the sake of it. Peter can have his very own teen Tony moment. Peter can be that awkward kid at school again. He can be a failed photographer with a Spider-man obsession and start whoring himself for money like a cheap camgirl. Since you are so against characters maturing and growing up into functional adults, lets just reboot the entire universe while we are at it. Thanks, your ideas are totally the best ever!

Doing drugs and getting paid to read history books

But what about patented and copyrighted powers?
You have someone like the Hulk and you can't use that power because he's a glorified werewolf.
And don't get me started on Superman. Silver age Superman had ALL of the powers. Anyone else takes even one and you're like 'Superman ripoff!'
Not to mention the shadow, Horror, and Batman.

Characters like Spider-man and Ghost Rider I get and maybe I'm just not getting you but when you're dealing with Over Powered characters...just don't work.

I would probley see good dc movies

Fox makes a deal with Marvel Studios.

The Bob's Burgers Totoro Thanksgiving more or less. Man, shit don't give me feels often but that one hurt. I don't even have a fractured family, I just can't find how to make it work. My parents divorced but are on good terms, and my sister is a pseudo-activist; at least on the kool-aid.

They share basically no interests with me, and I live on my own so I don't see them often. When I do it's torture trying to find common ground to have a non awkward conversation. When we're on our own I yearn for that family connection that Bob desperately wants (and technically has).

What's most infuriating is since my family isn't dysfunctional like many I have seen, I know I could have that- I just don't know how. I don't want to take the crutch of crying autism, but I suppose it's hard to deny the anti-social personality disorder is in the mix here.

my own life but with enough money to stop caring about anything

In your wildest fantasies you could've chosen any horse, and you chose the most boring one

It'd be awkward for anyone watching me since I'd probably get a boner.

I've written a story so successful that it receives multiple adaptations, first as a cartoon, then video game spin-offs, then re-imagined as an anime. It's beloved by people worldwide and the faithful live-action movie is a critical success and becomes considered a classic for decades to come. The feminine lead male and masculine lead female become so iconic that they permanently change how gender roles are perceived in society. Entire legions of teenagers and young adults waifu and husbando side characters and fill some of the void in their lives that way. And then people who grow up with this story are inspired by it to go out and create even greater works of their own.

>Taylor Swift was never famous
FUCK OFF BOCO

Claudia Sampedro, Peta Jensen, Carin Ashley and Madison Ivy all over my dick.

Similar I've created my own comic universe, maybe adding a few other creator's works to my universe. They are then faithfully adapted into a film/TV cinematic universe. Both universes have well tied together and intricate canons.

Time actually passes in my comic universe. Characters grow, fall in love, live, pass on their legacies, die, new legacies are created.

No reboots. If a reboot MUST be made, it's an alternate timeline that "started later" and the other timeline survives.

Superheroes, magic, and aliens are real and I'm one of them. I'm not one of the dark and brooding heroes, I work in the daylight. I help people. I inspire them. I make people want to do better and help others.

I join a team. Different people of different backgrounds, all gifted, come together to do the same on a larger scale.

>you try to stop dark hero from killing
>he thinks you're a half measure
>fight
>eventually come to terms with him protecting his city his way

>have a witch best friend because you need a tie to the magic world

>have a witch best friend because you need a tie to the magic world
>while you're having lol wacky mutliverse adventures, she's stopping demons from leaving Hell, pulling them back, and living a painful existence
>but you bring out the best in her

In true comic fashion

A life so filled with meaningful things that I would never even consider wasting time posting on Sup Forums

God, I love me some free Tim

I-I've finally out-posed a Joestar?
Wryyy?

An endless library, of fantastic books/comics/fanfiction that their authors actually managed to finish.
I've got to admit, I've got pretty simple pleasures.

Me feeling more confident and less concerned about what people in the "real world" think. Also,a world where the word "meme" was never created.

Movies
- there never were BvS or Suicide Squad. Snyder made another movies and director of those is making them right.
- Red Skull returns in Infinity War
- Thanos is the smart and brutal Thanos I know from Thanos' Quest
- Marvel's heroines are stacked like Agent Carter the First

Comics
- Mr Fantastic doesn't have elastic body. Instead he has just his intellect and maybe some other not-lame superpower.
- Wonder Woman comics are actually good and worthy of reading
- erase Inhumans from the face of the Earth (they may stay in space)(except Kamala)
- there are max two Flashes
- there are max two Robins, and the second one stays dead / stays criminal Red Hood who torment Bruce for his failure
- Aquaman is more prominent character and maybe some other no-lame nickname

> Aquaman is more prominent character and maybe HAVE differen no-lame nickname
sorry for that

Living with purplesmart in the tree, which never blew up.

Watching a Superman movie on an endless loop strongly inspired by the 1940s Fleischer shorts directed by Steven Spielberg and written by Grant Morrison.

A world where all the people who died this year were still alive...except for Prince, because fuck that guy.

Superman movies are inspiring and hopeful
Batman movies are action packed but not tryhard edgy
A Doctor Fate movie with supporting cast Zatanna to fight against Lovecraft creatures, even Cthulu himself
No IP rights fights between Fox and Marvel
Bendis dies and is replaced by someone competent
CGI, special effects, and the best Hollywood makeup crews produce a Plastic Man movie with Jim Carrey, including a scene where he turns himself into a giant hamster wheel and makes a bank robber run on him while dangling a carrot in front of his face
Daredevil comics aren't shit (i'd even ask Waid to come back for another run at this point)
Phone app that gives you consumer points for buying a certain comic run, after the run ends you get rewards based on your progress like Funko's, Tshirts, posters, etc

And finally, /co actually reads the comics they bitch about instead of shitposting what they want to speculate/claim to know

Make everyone with good taste on Sup Forums happy.

I am Dr Doom and I rule the world.

>I'm a billionaire harem owning king

>DCEU films are actually good. They have an actual Superman.

>Marvel either doesn't exist or actually produces decent comics

>superman movie
>directed by Steven Spielberg and written by Grant Morrison.

All I want in life. Anything afterwards would be pointless.

I am a neurologically typical man, moved out of my parents house a long ass time ago, had at least one gf.

I still post on Sup Forums. This nonsensical juxtaposition is what saves me from black mercy.

>What's wrong user?
>Honey, I don't think you're real.

Current Steven Spielberg or when he was good?

well that's a stupid question, don't you think?

A well paying job as a doctor and a nice house, with a sweet family. Also time for comics and vidya

Me back together with my ex and living with her in our old apartment, freshly engaged and I'm working as an animator aswell as making my comics on the side. But that's just a fantasy now.

A world where "cuck" isn't a word, neo-Nazis and other far-right loonies lack any sort of political power, Donald Trump has to suck cocks to (just barely) survive on the mean streets of Manhattan, the American healthcare system is the best in the world, DC's non-Batman movies and Fox's X-Men movies are just as good as Marvel's MCU franchise, and Fox returned the Fantastic Four movie rights to Marvel.

A world without light.
A world without Spider-man.

I'm a rich shut-in that doesn't have to worry about student loans.

As a collective mind this is what would happen:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufCVSCJmpsc

>MAGA

An amusement park based on the best parts of BtBatB animated series. Musicals in every theater on Broadway, and performing in national touring companies all over the globe, and winning Tony's based on the best musical moments from BtBatB.

Walking down the streets and every third kid is wearing a Superman shield, Lantern ring, Flash thunderbolt, or WW wings on a tee shirt. Cyborg and John Henry Iron robots are the best selling Christmas toys ever. A popular line of lunch boxes, for every school kid and even for construction workers, based on the Batman '66 villains.

Three popular and well-received DC live action adaptations released every year (spring, summer, winter), topping the domestic and world-wide gross charts every single time.

Being a kid again with a brother who isn't mentally unstable so I start my childhood over again with a brother role model.

No. No, I absolutely will not.

Taylor Swift is a no talent bitch and I eagerly await the day her career ends in shambles.

Holy SHIT do I hate her.

Why does Mongul look just like a smaller recolor of Darkseid, anyway? Are they supposed to be the same species?

Married to the only girl I ever loved and being several years back in time
>tfw she is now beyond saving
>tfw i regularly consider just killing myself because i know i'll never be happy

I know this won't make sense, but...

Our wedding was the happiest day of my life and I'll always love you, always, but...

I don't think you're real.

What would Wonder Woman see?

Pretty much what Clark saw. Comfy farm livin' with mai waifu.

All their comics guys have red underwear on their costumes. All the girls too. They look down and they too are wearing red underwear.

>anons with shit taste

I call bullshit

>Working in a comfy museum
>Living in a nice house outside town
>Have qt wife
>Dad doesnt Have MS
>Best Friend back to his old, motivated self instead of Tranny NEET stoner with no future

y?

The sweet release of death.

I dont know what it would show me, isnt that scarier than what it could?

>Wake up, yawning. Last night was a killer.
>I'm in a nice town in Minnesota, my ex, best girl is next to me, clutching my hand with a smile on her face and I have my rugby body back
>About to share in precious moment when suddenly a girl busts into a room - my daughter Zarah - jumps into the bed because she wants to follow me to Los Angeles
>I'm a pulp book writer - not mega successful, but enough that I bump shoulders with RL Stine and Stephen King.
>My ex and I talk over breakfast about how we should fly to my home country before Christmas to meet up with my parents, who actually have patched things up with each other
>I don't want to, but she sits in my lap and tells me that it'd mean a lot to them to meet with their grand-daughter.
>Breakfast, when suddenly a German Shepherd named Rayner - after Kyle Rayner, my ex's favorite Green Lantern - demands to go out for a walk. I bring Zarah with me.
>Gay Jewish ex-friend becomes my best friend and lives down the street. He never got conned out of his savings by his ex, who, in this world is rotting in a jail from the attempt in Thailand. We constantly joke that I'm going to gut him and go derka derka, and his mother is on good terms with him.
>Gay Jewish best friend actually considers moving back to Pittsburgh and the whole day is me mediating between my ex and him because they're good friends.
>Ends with me in bed, and at midnight, my phone rings
>It's my grandfather, who didn't die 10 years ago. He's moseying along, but he wonders when I can fly back. Wife gives guilty look - she'd talked with him when I had gone out to walk the dog.
>I make the decision to book a flight back for Christmas. Ex-girlfriend-now-wife is proud of me for making decision. Happy sex ensues.

The world is a better place and Superman is king. But a good one.

Oblivion
even though I wanted to play Morrowind

But you're an evil emperor, and Doom is the opposite of evil.

My mother isn't psychotic and in the hospital, my father knows how to spend time with me instead of going through his old photographs wishing he was young again, they're still married and have a nice house in Georgia, my sister isn't a complete bitch and isn't leeching money off my parents, and because I'm not embarrassed of my family I'm able to actually bring a girl home without making her fear for her life.

My life is fine, I would only end up imagining everyone else had better lives.