MDE World Peace Fan Promos

It's my birthday today, link to your favourite fan made MDE World Peace promos for the (retracted) competition.

I'm not creative, never wanted to make anything before until I started watching MDE like a year ago. Sam Hyde's more serious vids about being creative made me want to do something, so I started with shortening his old videos and adding title cards for mini-commercials:

1. youtube.com/watch?v=k-G-MT-nEsI
2. youtube.com/watch?v=19Nxchpjs88

let me know what you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self bump bc oc

come on guys throw me a bone

fine

happy bday 2 me

It needs more pizzazz

ideas?

i also made a sound track type thing cutting up from another vid, but had no idea what to put for the video.

Bump for interest

ty mang. You got any ideas for a promo? Or seen one you like?

Adult Swim in Canada doesn't air World Peace, but I've heard from other americans here that AS doesn't advertise MDE.

Whose fucking leg is that?

Where is it?

I have it but it's on TRS forums I'm not allowed to share. Bad goys only

Here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk

You're welcome faggots

Sam Hyde's bruh

omg someone already leaked the next episode or nah????

Seriously, how did they even get access to this? wowie, counting this as a b-day gift thanks user

but wait, does this hurt mde?

Only have commercials within 2 hours of airing, brad kneey has ads multiple times a night

Needs more 90s music and shitty titles, and really ugly colours, just like the transitions in the show.
Also use content from multiple videos

>does this hurt mde?
I don't see how you watching it would. I guess the leak itself is probably no good, but since it's already out, you might as well watch it. You were probably going to watch it on youtube anyway. If you were gonna watch on adult swim, just watch it again

>Sam Hyde dropping moonman references

>David Duke
lol

>FUCK YOU, SAM! YOUR SHOW
sssssssuckssssss

thank you! making another one now too, will apply the knowledge.

I wonder if this is the uncensored version or something, all things considered lmao

One of the best episodes for that scene alone

ty

why waon't it play?

Happy birthday, user

I wanna fuck trap charls

Thank you very much! Poland rocks

Two episodes though, they must either think he's really good at it or enjoy seeing him like this lol

Actually I want to add I'm planning on going to a resort in Krakow for vacation next year, is it really as great as I heard? The beaches and locals and what not

Another twigboy I wanna beat the fuck out of.
Where do u leafs FIND all these testosterone deficient "men"?

Sam? He's american. so... how do you burgers MAKE all these t deficient men lol

Honestly its the jew. Thats how they shows their dominance. MDE thinks theyre pulling a fast one on the Jew Network but expect Sam to be Samantha by season 2 and a new colored character introduced in the first episode of the season.

I hope they will make more episodes, 4x11 minutes is not enough

Krakow is more like castles and night clubs, but yes, it's one of the best places here

I hope it gets more popular, because maybe they'll let them do like a standup comedy type deal, or longer episodes, or whatever.

Any cities you could recommend that are not well known tourist spots, but deserve to be explored?

My sister pointed out to me she thinks MDE was disingenuous with AS, and only after when AS signed a contract did they change what the show was going to be like, but idk

4:13

MOONMAN!!!!!!!1

>I hope it gets more popular, because maybe they'll let them do like a standup comedy type deal, or longer episodes, or whatever.
Longer episodes would be great, some jokes felt too short

>Any cities you could recommend that are not well known tourist spots
Generally speaking tourist spots like Krakow, Wroclaw or Gdansk are better due to larger English speaking population, Torun is OK too, I wouldn't recommend Warsaw - the city was basicaly rebuilt from scratch after ww2.

this. last episode, the scene with nick in the noose was way too short. the whole classroom scene should have had more time, really get into the jokes and allow it all to sink in.

And thank you for the tips, I havent yet booked the hotel since I wont be going til summer next year, but it is something to think about :)