Brit/pol/ - He's nowt but a silk stocking full of shit edition

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to
youtube.com/watch?v=48YxyR-PSi8

>Radio 1 founder to plead guilty to kiddie fiddling charges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37154763

>Calais jungle population grows 50% in two months
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/spectacular-rise-calais-migrant-numbers-50-per-cent-2-months/

>Asylum judge shits on UK asylum system
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751122/The-true-lunacy-broken-asylum-Judge-rejects-claims-despairs-tiny-actually-leave-Britain.html

>Team GB beat China to finish second in medal table
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37085511

>IDS urges EU exit talks 'as soon as possible'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37146736

>'Political correctness' allowing Islamist extremism to flourish in British prisons, report warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/21/political-correctness-allowing-islamist-extremism-to-flourish-in/

>Momentum drops pledge to nonviolence from code of ethics
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/19/momentum-drops-pledge-to-non-violence-from-code-of-ethics

>London’s Muslim Mayor: Donald Trump Is Helping Islamic State
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/londons-muslim-mayor-donald-trump-helping-islamic-state

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/22/exclusive-london-lgbt-police-go-trolling-harass-stalk-user-threaten-family/
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/balance-of-trade
youtube.com/watch?v=a9_GmS8QXyg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Yorktown
youtube.com/watch?v=IS05UxBVTtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for constitutional monarchies

2nd for beware the catholic menace

2nd for still sunburnt

nth for dealing the EU a decisive blow.

First for most powerful air force in the world.
Ireland's "Pilatus" plane! The only one they have! kek

giddeons only redeeming quality was his 10/10 power stance

Repost for the people who said race doesn't matter last thread.

Your race made your culture. You are simple cuckolds, to be honest.

>wearing a suit, speaking in a British accent makes you British

OK so when UK is 100% non-white, what then? Whites made a country for whites, and it's totally fine that it's given away root and stem to nonwhites, for nothing.

If this sits well with you, so too does the idea that you build a house with your own hands and then it is given away not to your children, but to some random people from thousands of miles away who come in, drink your tea, warm their feet on your hearth and call your house their home.

Brexit saved you, bless Nigel until the end of his days

Nth for GOOD MORNING

comical, is it not

>spending billions of shekels on planes ZOG will send to bomb people who fought Islamic terrorism and kept this mass immigration from happening

Also

>first

>EXCLUSIVE: London’s LGBT Police Are Harassing Non-PC Twitter Users, Naming Family Members In Tweets

A politically incorrect Twitter user has been “harassed” and by an official London police account which he alleges stalked his social media presence and/or scoured police databases to identify his family members by name and threaten them on the social media site.

The police account claimed to “focus on hate crime and responding to trollers” and publicly labelled the user a “racist” and “homophobe”. The user said he felt intimidated and is demanding an apology, insisting he has been “slurred” by the police, who say they take “concerns such as this seriously”.

The incident began when Paul Perrin, a former IT consultant and founder of RadioFreeUK.org, tweeted out a Daily Mail article focusing on the sexuality of two athletes.

“Is the whole of teamgb gay/or ethnic?” asked Mr. Perrin, who told Breitbart London that the tweet was merely, “a comment on ‘gay’ being included in the media at every opportunity”.

UK police consider anything that is “perceived” as “offensive” as a possible hate crime, and London’s Metropolitan Police (Met) announced plans just last week to spend millions on a new “online hate crime hub” to target “trolls” who offend “communities” on the internet.

Instead of attempting to charge Mr. Perrin with any so-called ‘hate crime’, one officer decided to take matters into his own hands and began trolling, insulting and even threatening a member of the public.

Their Twitter account encourages people to report so-called “hate crimes” if they are offended by anything. It runs provocative online polls and indulges in other online activist work.

Things took a dark turn. “Delighted you’ve taken an interest in us. We’ll take an interest in too. Open source is a goldmine. Give my love to [name of family member]”, wrote the officer.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/22/exclusive-london-lgbt-police-go-trolling-harass-stalk-user-threaten-family/

>being this racist and bigoted
>being this upset because some brown people will inherit your country

Holy shit grow up

>The leftists pointing to all the people behind nige with real jobs before the EU parliament
>They're all members of his own grouping or LePen's
Kek

Gideon has made this country irreversibly black.
He basically caused 3.5m immigrants to come here because of his shit economic policy.

It's the age old 'My economic policy is shit and we don't know how to fix it so import foreigners to artificially increase GDP figures!'

nth for LAURA OLYMPIC FLIPPIN CHAMPION TROTT

funny how theyre still the only country to defeat the british empire

>>being this upset because some brown people will inherit your country
I'm more upset I was told and not asked desu
they never asked if we wanted shitskins ruining my country, and they never will.

>depending on daddy uk's gibs because you are a nigger

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/

Anyone who takes gibs off other countries don't deserve to exist. Relevant to eastern europe, too.

jesus these threads attract some shit

You know what makes me sad? I can't tell if posters and/or people like you are joking anymore. We're that far gone, that we're on fucking Sup Forums and I can't tell if people saying the death of the white race is totally fine are even kidding.

>1 post by this ID

>Ireland
>defeating the British Empire
That`s not how it happened.

>a bunch of gypsies running around in balaclavas with a few AK's is hardly 'beating the british empire' is it?

Also, I have multiple Irish friends and they always laugh at America's obsession with them. They laugh when you say 'I'm 1/8th Irish" or shit like that because they don't care but amerilards somehow think it means all Irish people like/care about them

>defeat
>be Michael Collins
>command Irish forces
>admit you would have lost in 2 weeks time if the British could have been bothered
>invade Northern Ireland
>get asked to leave by churchill
>O-okay
>its okay one day a brave man from Boston will tell the truth of our great victory

Indeed many years ago when we came to 4 Chan and we said we wanted a general to get Britain out of the European union they all laughed at us! well i have to say they are not laughing now are they?

>being okay with brown people inheriting your country
Holy shit grow some balls

>I am so important

Fuck off you aren't in charge

Why do you even care. It's just a skin colour

No one will miss it

Piss off racist

Is this supposed to be bad. I have been begging for stuff like this for years.

I am going to go message them and link them to brit/pol/ right now

>UK police consider anything that is “perceived” as “offensive” as a possible hate crime
The spectator editorial on this made me so angry. I'm gay, I love cock. This means if I get burgled and I tell the police I think it's because I'm gay they HAVE to record it as a hate crime. Even if the guy is caught and found to be some pikey I've never met before doing as pikeys do.
It's a fucking joke.

It takes balls to stand up to racism and xenophobia

Meanwhile you are deathly afraid of your children joining a new religion other than yours

Yes, this is quite an interesting but unsurprising piece of information.

Any of you faggots still "civic nationalist heterosexuals" should watch Common Filth. Homo delenda est.

Did she beat the chunky Polish girl?

Hardly.
You're from one.

>gibs

More like "if any quintissentially British people hijack an Irish plane to fly it into London, feel free to take them down yourselves".

I'm posting from the Republic of Ireland, not the United Cuckdom, so yes, we won.

tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/balance-of-trade

Lads. Has anyone got the images of Sup Forums and /lit/ recommend reading?

>pic unrelated

Stop replying to the troll

Honestly wish we'd gone full Japan after 1997. Fuck population growth, fuck immigration, we're having a slow peak and decline with economic """stagnation""" as GDP per capita goes up.

/lit/ is garbage, and (depending on which macro you mean) Sup Forums's is underread and not broad enough.

>no, that's what I wanted

kek

We gave the land away after a failed revolt, the Irish then tried to take NI from within by killing innocent people, dealing drugs and receiving donations from 1/8th Irish people in America, yet still failed.

>he thinks it's a troll
you have to much faith in the inability of /leftypol/ leaking over

No.
More like 'If Russia enter our airspace daddy uk, our air force is so shit that we can't even reach their altitude, so can you pleeease respond? We won't pay anything and we'll expect you to foot the bill'.

I'm assuming he's a shill or a faggot but:
kys lad.

>falling for the obvious bait
Not again you damp rags

Here's a tip lads, if they're using the word 'xenophobia' or have a flag from the Ivory Coast they are le ebin trolls.

Trade deficit is different to gibs mi amigo.
I meant shitholes like Romania and Poland getting gibs because they're poor and for some reason deserve my money for no reason other than being in the EU

I'd recommen
The war we never fought - Peter Hitchens
and
The alternative - Oswald Mosely

The only country to beat Britain in a war is France, Spain and the Netherlands.

new mde leaked lads

youtube.com/watch?v=a9_GmS8QXyg

best one yet i think

>The war we never fought - Peter Hitchens
I bought it.
Massively overrated imo. Based on conjecture.

If you ever watch him have a detailed debate about cannabis, it's hilarious.
He spouts out 40-60 year old research claiming that it causes "irrepairable neurological damage" (he's always as vague as possible) and then whenever he's cornered with logic and newer research he just resorts to "you mustn't befuddle your brain given to you by god11!!"

>Starship troopers
>Right wing
Isn't it pretty obviously portraying the pseudo-fascist setting negatively?

the book?
but the society they live in is fantastic, without the majority of societies ills

>mfw I was in New York for St Patricks Day this year

>Gerry Adams at the parade
>ENGLISH OUT OF IRELAND marchers
>Black people wearing "Kiss me I'm Irish" shirts

I saw some shit

for scotcucks. They sure get angry when they suspect they are being cucked

There's is literally a cuckold murder in Scottish news every fucking week

The Abolition of Britain is much better, Hitchens, though right that we never really fought the drugs war and that weed is degenerate can be pretty mental when it comes to addiction.

It didn't just start in 1997.
They got at least their foot in the door and their nose in the tent.

>failed revolt
>gave up the land

You obviously don't understand that word.

>objecting to Russia's neutron bombs cleaning up London and Dublin

>le Ivory Coast

So the US and Ireland are still part of the UK?
Have you seen a map in the last century?

Also, we all know the UK would have lost against Germany and Japan if it weren't for the US bailing them out. What was that about countries getting "gibs" not deserving to exist?

>English out of Ireland
What's that supposed to mean?

I find it funny that Ireland is obsessed with having the right to independence even though they cucked themselves to the EU (politically and economically) and ask the UK for help every time they get in to trouble.

It's all the old IRA supporting NORAID lot. The Irish American groups that funded terrorism for years.

That's like saying India beat us in a war. They didn't, we just let them go because it was more economical to leave them to keep them.

Also France and Spain won the American Revolution. America was losing before France and Spain assisted them with resources, wealth and troops.

At least Plastic Paddies got what they deserved at the Boston maeathon bombing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Yorktown
Look at how many more French troops there were compared to the American troops. France won the Revolution.

You wouldn't say China won WWII, would you? So why say American won the American revolution?

No, that is the film.

Heinlein's published a whole line of stuff for kids "Gollancz Juveniles", ST was one of them. They are all aimed at 1950s US kids with crew cuts, a white picket fence and a father who was "in the service". They are only right wing that sense.

In his own way he was conservative but subversive. The bit about service is in there, I think it comes from the Roman empire though. Spoiler: although nobody mentions it until the last page, it turns out Johnny Rico is black (Argentina meme, haha).

You're thinking about the film which is also a masterpiece in its own right but different. Script by the Robocop guy, directed by Paul Verhoven. His stuff should be up there with Kubrick but people are very dense on the subject of satire. Put it this way, the casting is half the film.

>Welcome to the monkey house
>Right wing
I think that chart is a little off lad

indeed you live by the sword you die by it

Laura Trott a shit

Not a massive nationalist, but gotta say that the Radio 4 theme is very moving. The first 'thread theme' I've even listened to. Good choice.

>Polish subhuman
Alright Vesckayiesa. Keep on wanking to 'muh Polski master race'.

U WOT

Just dug this pic out of a video I took at the parade

>Glorifying terrorists

(Mods deleted skyrim roleplay thread before I could post this)
I made an Oblivion gate

And then my femdom dremoro mistress put her strap on in my bum and made me her sissy.

Oh no the portal has opened again and I'm being dragged to oblivion sex dungeon where my penis will be put in chastity and I will be feminised by daedra

Goodby-

We love you Laura

What a disgusting creature. Looks like someone put a tiny woman's head on a chubby man's body.

Likewise with British obsequiousness to Murica.
IRA cucks have fantasies of reliving 1916, Brits with no imagination and no balls similarly imagine it's 1500 and Ireland, France and Germany are enemies, in order to get over the nightmare existence their woeful country has turned itself into over the past century.

Except India didn't have a country-wide terrorist movement supported by vast swathes of the country. Britain just gave it away without a shot fired, which is even more pathetic.

>Muslims bombing white people is okay

Top cucks.

I don't defend this, but I'd like to see you defend the 12th of July hate-mongering/trolling while criticising this form of it.

Potato body

>disgusting creature
Christ you sound like a nutter

Anyone here a memeber of a political party? What's it like?

>face looks incredible

>zooms out

jesus

You're probably one of those burgers who thinks eastern europe is heaven, aren't you?
And you're naive and go and work there and realise you earn 2 cuckeuros an hour and it's a shithole

/comfy trott/ here.

jesus fuck
fuck off and start your own shitty threads

I get the occasional email.

Trott is one lucky girl, Jason Kenny has the best arse I've ever seen

Chill out Italy.

Im an mp

youtube.com/watch?v=IS05UxBVTtY

Did you even read what I wrote. There was no point in fighting to retain it: it was uneconomical.

Also, there were terrorist groups in India that killed British officers. However, Indians understood that violence wouldn't solve their problems thus they sort the more passive-aggressive route.

Furthermore, we gave Ireland up because there was no point in keeping it; you were too troublesome; even most of our people thought giving you away was the most benevolent thing. It wasn't your violence that won your independence it was your uselessness that won your independence.

Other honourable mentions.

>Muslims bombing white people is okay
>bostonian
>white

Was a member of UKIP for a year, only went to one meeting though. Shitposting about politics is much more fun.

fuck of ahmed, go back to your mudhut

Great tune.

Cheers lads. Thinking about joining the Tories, what are the meeting there like? Also how do you go in the direction of becoming a Councillor?

I never said muzzies killing whites was ok. all i said was that if you directly fund violence it is somewhat poetic that violence of the same caliber will find you.

Wish the confederacy won tbqh

> Advancing in the Tories

1. Be publicly educated
2. Go to a Russell Group university at the very least, preferably Oxbridge.

Why do you want to become a Councillor? Are you hoping for higher office?

We should of backed it

Yep, want to become an MP eventually. I know the odds are 1000:1 against me though.
Not publicly educated, decent chance of getting into Oxbridge though.

>Protestants being proud that their misfit ancestors were dupes of a degenerate thief of a "king"
>hatred for the Papacy is a superior substitute to an actual religion

Okay bros.

>your violence didn't get you independence
>it's the fact that you being violent didn't let us extract as much shekels as we wanted from you

Which of the dead and wounded funded the IRA?

And do you subscribe to this "karma" for colonialism/etc in Britain?

I swear, you NEET manchildren have even more childish and contradictory "understandings" of history than one would think possible. Quite amusing though tbqh.