Why wont trump release his tax returns?

why wont trump release his tax returns?

It would only contain taxes spent on your mom.
To be accurate, $3.

literally making the exact same thread again

fuck you

Apparently he's got a big benis

Under audit. Next question.

bcuz he got no balls haha lol

Because brexit jollywog.

K-keep me posted

This. They're trying everything to stump him. They are mad about the Obama birth certificate thing still.

I dunno why won't Hillary tell everyone why she needs Diazepam?

HOLE SHEIT. I just noticed the lack of balls.

Why won't you stop being a faggot?

Guys can we just answer him? I want to know too!

shut up HIllary!!!!

We've been over this already, he's under audit, it would be a bad decision to make your returns public while an audit's still open.

This thread is shit, my last 4 numerals will add up to 28

It would reveal how little money he's making and expose his foreign money influences

The feds that were conducting audit gave him the ok to release them?

Shill alert

Mark cuban was asked about this in some interview, it may be the case trump had either a bad year or that he chose to take no profits(his companys profits could still be up but he just took no money because you know, billions in the bank lol). So if that was the case his taxs would show he "didnt make a lot of money" that year or whatever.

Thats probably the case, either way hes had the irs audit him a million times so its not like hes doing anything bad anyways lol

Because the audit of his taxes haven't finished. On the advice of his legal team he is waiting for the government to complete their audit before making his taxes public.

So why not ask why is the government so fucking slow?

They don't even understand its a grower not a shower, Pathetic!

Protip: we on the left have absolutely no fucking respect for your precious "freeze peach" anymore. Fuck your speech, fuck your thoughts, fuck your hate.

Hillary's win is going to be the opening shot. We WILL have sensible hate speech laws in this sick country. We WILL shut down racists on the web and on talk radio. We WILL force the media to give only the facts, and right-wing distortions about President will not go unchallenged.

You really thought we were going to put up with eight more years of sabotage after you nearly ruined Obama? Fuck you. Fuck you a thousand times over.

We are going for broke this time. We are going to CASTRATE the hateful fucking right in this country, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Go ahead, go to the court. They'll be on our side for the next thirty years after Madam President's appointments.

Go ahead, threaten violence. God, please please please please PLEASE do something with your little popguns. Just give us an excuse to take them away for good. Please please please please please!

I honestly can't wait. The next eight years are going to be the most beautiful as every right wing pantshitter is gagged, beaten, and gutted into submission.

Mark my words: half the shit you post on Sup Forums will be a Federal offensive in six years. And there's NOTHING you can do about it. ;)

the media would spin his returns in some way to justify shitting on him no matter what, which would do at least as much damage as refusing to release them, except at least he isn't bowing to pressure when he refuses to release them.

Nobody cares about his tax-returns, btw, except the 25% of the electorate that would vote for $Hillary no matter what

as long as he doesn't whenever they ask him to reveal them people will wonder about Hillary's emails

>le audit meme

Please stop. He has been asked repeatedly to show an actual audit letter implying audit proceedings. All he shows is a letter from his tax lawyers. Trump is not under audit, he made the whole shit up, like all the othe othe bullshit. Shill will drop that bombshell in the next couple of weeks, leaving another skid mark on his shitty campaign. How Trumplets haven't been con'ed out of their life savings yet is beyond me, delusional gullible retards.

Because it's not a fucking requirement and nobody's business.

This

>Trump didn't make a lot of money
>'Haha Trump is a failure what a loser. Not good enough.'

>Trump made a lot of money
>'Trump is a super rich snob! He cannot possibly care about people like you!'

Why anyone actually cares or wants to see his returns is beyond me. I guess because Hillary did it so somehow he's under obligation to do so as well?

>le audit meme
Whether or not he's being audited isn't our business, nor is he obligated to actually show any letter. In the grand scheme of things Trump paying small or large taxes literally means jack shit.

the only one in this thread who gets it.

why dont you release your tax returns faggot

Trump is a scammer