Non-Hispanic Whites are now a minority among children and teenagers in the US

Your thoughts on this development?

spifczyk.tumblr.com/post/171232305746/non-hispanic-whites-are-a-minority-among-children

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/visible-minorities-now-the-majority-in-5-b-c-cities-1.4375858
winnipegfreepress.com/local/diversity-454185793.html
docdroid.net/yg3FfQt/proyecto-chilegenomico-informe-de-resultados-al-ministerio-de-salud.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Compare map above with this one for the older population

good

yes, in two generations the US will turn brazil and our hegemony will end due to shitskin incompetence. c'est la vie

But if it turns like Brazil, that means that white people will still hold most of the power

New Mexico really is a new Mexico

Old news.

Most of the Latinos are crammed into California, so their political influence is very limited. California will have two U.S. Senators and fifty-five electoral votes no matter how brown it gets.

Ok. You’re gonna meme at me. But I wouldn’t be too alarmed. Although most surveys put me down as white, I’m actually from a Hispanic country.

White hispanics are pretty numerous.

Texas is unironically going to become majority Hispanic before California

this. lots of asians + lots of racemixing in california. texas is just old whites and blacks getting replaced by mexicans and guatemalans

>Brazil

You will be more like Central America

Yes, but Texas Latinos tend to vote Republican a lot more. The current Governor (Greg Abbott) received over 40% of the Latino vote, and a majority of the Latino male vote.

Plus the electoral map always realigns. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, etc. are being more conservative in direct response to states like Virginia and Arizona becoming more blue/purple. 2016 was the first sign of that. Texas going blue would be counter-balanced by Ohio and Pennsylvania.

The industrial solvent that is american culture will absorb them just like it has every other race and culture on the planet and before you know it president sanchez (arizona - r) will be trading the future of the world in exchange for oil company bribes.

What's the diffrence?

Good

Aren't Midwestern states all pretty much projected to lose electoral votes after the next census?

The difference is giant.

>The industrial solvent that is american culture will absorb them
so far that's only applied to various european heritages. we've yet to see if that will ever apply to non-whites

Please tell more! From the outside it seems like all of Latin America is pretty similiar.

>all these """"""""""""""americans""""""""" are ok with this
just fucking nuke this country holy shit

Central Americans look like this

Texas seems like heaven. So much Mexican pussy for white men.

>texas going blue
lmao nice meme.

>all spics love dems
love this meme.

kys retard.

t. republican spic

if you understood the sheer numbers at play you'd realize the game is already lost, unless you advocate genocide. even if all immigration were permanently cut off the number of domestic latinos we currently have ensures they will be a majority in the future. we fucked it all up since 1965

The difference is brazillians are slave niggers on an overseas Africa territory, while Peru, Chile and Argentina are safer than the US.

So this is what the end looks like?

Latinos are only projected to become MAYBE become the plurality of the population, not the majority.

yeah I know. that's why we should just nuke ourselves.

Hopefully I'll be a C*nadian before everything comes crumbling down

Brazilians look like this

this is why pro-immigration is a such a fucking trojan horse. people don't realize how they breed like rats and slowly subvert the host country

Not even racially speaking you would turn into Brazil. Besides, there are a lot of good things in Brazil as well, which the US could use.

What happens here?

There’s nothing we can do about it. We might as well just enjoy the little time we have left. We had a good run.

I don't really have a problem with legal immigration since that is how many people got here in the first place in the early 20th century. It's the fact most of those Hispanics are probably illegal in the first place.

the united states as we know it was created entirely by 19th century irish and german immigrants not any better than the latinos currently coming in. the irish bred like rats and the germans didn't speak a smidgen of english. why you're so fixated on them specifically being "european" is beyond me.

Indians (the American ones) I guess

Bad news for you

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/visible-minorities-now-the-majority-in-5-b-c-cities-1.4375858
winnipegfreepress.com/local/diversity-454185793.html

>irish and german immigrants not any better than the latinos currently coming in
lol you have no idea how bad spics can get here. our jails are almost entirely filled with latinos and blacks

Those places are Native American reservations

California is already basically Brazil: A super rich white elite, surrounded by an ever-growing number of dirt-poor Third World Latinos and mulattoes.

and it seems you don't know the history of your own country or how violent and prone to crime the migrants were in 19th century. how embarrassing.

anyway enjoy being spiccified!

Good.
Death to the white man

You will look like Central America, no Brazil.

Whites will be a plurality.

Latinos have to incorporate blacks and whatnot into their numbers to claim a "majority" of younger Americans.

Y'all niggaz posting in a Mexico is White Guy thread.

What's the difference? Speaking Portuguese?

More like Chile where the population would be 50% mestizo and 50% white with a few negroes here and there

Evo Moralez from Bolivia already posted the difference. We're more like white+black, they are more native

Maybe the U.S. should somehow convince Canada to join us. We could use their tens of millions of whites as a buffer against the stinky Third World hordes.

>believeing self identifying polls from people with colonial complex
Chile is 100% mestizo you idiot

>chile is 50% white
90% of chileans are harnizos, the average country statisticsc are 62% white genetically, they are not exactly mestizos but they are not white neither.

Not even argies are white, they are mostly castizos with two spanish grandparents, one italian grandparent and one native/black grandparent

What is the average racial make up for an upper class Chilean?

let california and the southwest including texas secede, form a union with canada, and militarize the new southern border. i'd be all for that

Depends
Country wide he would be 60% euro, 40% amerindian
In Eastern Santiago he would be 70% euro
Source: docdroid.net/yg3FfQt/proyecto-chilegenomico-informe-de-resultados-al-ministerio-de-salud.pdf

>conveniently leaves the South in
hmmmmmmm

White pussy for us CHIs

wh*toids ruined america

Uh sorry but that includes MENA people

there was never any source for that

they can have florida too. outside the panhandle that spic shithole is lost

I guess it's time to learn spanish if I want to visit USA.

Can't say it's not deserved though. And as it is said in the scripture of your greatest ally, three generations suffer for the sins of their forebears. Sic transit gloria mundi.

That gibberish Puerto Ricans speak in isn't real Spanish. Go to Madrid if you want that.

I wonder what sins your forebears committed to be occupied by Russia for hundreds of years?

I think the greater historical irony here is that spanish-speaking, part-spanish central americans have fuck all to do with north american indians, so it's just iberians finishing their conquest rather than anyone taking back what 'belongs' to them.

Left the true ethnic faith, baptised the country into semitic desert religion in 1413, elites voluntarily polonised themselves in search of wealth, imported jews and armenians and other greaseballs here in late XVIIth century. But ultimately our sins were repaid, now, even with all the liberalism and things Lithuania is still becoming increasingly more ethnic Lithuanian, feelsgoodman

Hitler dubs, nice

Nah they're all indios m8, a different sort from the great plains ones, but indios nontheless

Didn't the EU forced you to take refugees?

Hmmmm. Pretty interesting read desu.

Is the Easter Santiago percentage supposed to be Private Santiago?

Yes like a thousand, but they all have left to Sweden by now. Why would they live in soviet commieblocks when they can get gibs in Sweden.

large native reservations

What's happening in Oklahoma?

and baby boomers have the audacity to call us the wrong generation

What's the whitest state outside of northern New England?

I thought Chileans were MAPUCHE warriors?

West Virginia

Tragic desu

>Chilean
>Mapuche warriors
Most of them are descendants of the cuck indios that got raped and BLEACHED out of existence by the Spaniards. The Mapuche homeland wasn't incorporated into Chile until the 19th century.

>harnizos
oh please shut the fuck peruvian 0n

>our hegemony will end due to rich white men's incompetence and the mass' complacency. c'est la vie
Fixed your typos for you, scatfag
When latinos become the majority in the Congress and Senate, then you can worry about us bringing the country down through stupidity, but whites are guaranteed to beat latinos to it as things are now.

can we stop with the meme terminology?

>What's the whitest state outside of northern New England?

North Dakota.

As an american I honestly dont care. We are a nation of immigrants andit isbt like we are a white only nation. Why does anyone care what percent white their nation is?

They probably don't want the U.S. to become like Mexico and Central America.

Import the Third World, become the Third World.

Lol yea right because the white trash who bitches about their jobs and people speaking spanish are really great

Agreed We are all caucasian so arent we arguing shades of offwhite here?

worked on italians who have less white blood than castizos

White people are pretty, brown people aren't. Simple as that.

Beauty is subjective Again: There is no sych thing as a white nation. Feel free toproce me wrong but there is not a single nation one earth set up for whites

this. it already has brazils gib culture

nice

miami here. there is probably less than 1000 whites left. its over

Is it true that people speak Spanish there

You'll hear Spanish interspersed with English sometimes, but American hispanics are too dumb to speak proper Spanish.

kys