Oh look, the democrats are dipping their toes into body shaming

Oh look, the democrats are dipping their toes into body shaming.

HOW PROGRESSIVE!

>dipping their toes
They were always heavy users of "body shaming"

what would small dick democrats feel about this? knowing that liberals generalize anything but blacks and muslims.

This is clearly bodyshaming

Trump is rumored to have a 9-inch cock. I think he's pretty well-hung.

Source

saved

Well he is self admittedly overweight

Stop posting Occupy Democrats shit on this board. It's clear nobody takes them seriously except liberal SJWs

Trump is the fucking enemy of 99% American underclass, dumbass. We can say and do whatever we want to rich white men with impunity until their power is stripped away. Maybe after, too, because fuck white men.

Why are liberals obsessed with Trump's dick?

It's kinda weird.

>russia meme

It's the new "vast right wing conspiracy" because the neocon kike left thinks people still believe in James Bond movies.

Holding leftists up to their own standards is literal non-meme autism.

The point is to shame YOU into silence. They have no shame.

found the kike dyke

How is he an enemy to the poor?

Zip it, pencil dick

what is russian dressing?

The stuff that's on a Big Mac.

Hillary is an enemy to the world. Millions dead at her hands and responsible for the destruction of Europe (barring the incoming genocides)

You also don't realize what he is trying to do. You know, bringing all the jobs home to America. Its going to be wonderful to watch him break up NAFTA. Fuck i can't wait. Its going to be shitty in the beginning, but soon everyone will be relying on themselves for things again. Its much greener this way. Better for POC since welfare destroyed them. Seriously, state dependence is the worst thing to ever happen to black children. 84% of them are born out of wedlock.

Its sad really. How someone could be so deluded that the founding party of the KKK (Democrats) could manage to trick you fucks into thinking they are the good guys.

Don't even start with the "party flipping" bullshit argument. Its a lie you poor fucks actually believe. I honestly feel sorry for you.

On the bright side, you are going to wake up a nationalist beast that is eventually going to purge wastes of skin like you. So thats a positive. I hope you are happy with your actions.

>STOP BODY SHAMING DICK SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MANHOOD OR MASCULINITY
>OMG I BET TRUMP HAS SUCH A TINY DICK HE'S NOT EVEN A MAN HEHEHE SO FUNNY

God, is it too much to ask that you smite each and every retarded leftist by having each one spontaneously combust all at the same time?

>MFW a hardline feminazi actually decried the statues the other day over the body shaming near me

FOOOOD FIIIGHT