>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vD6aRKJL4I
playlivenewz.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/
youtu.be/4XfSErwYN5M
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/10/why-so-much-jewish-fear-and-loathing-of-donald-trump/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/jewish-fear-and-loathing-of-donald-trump-2-new-york-values-vs-muslim-immigration/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/04/jewish-fear-and-loathing-of-donald-trump-3-hitler-comparisons-rampant-but-also-weirdly-signs-of-second-thoughts/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/05/jewish-fear-and-loathing-of-donald-trump-4-neocon-angst-about-a-fascist-america/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/05/a-revolution-in-gop-foreign-policy/
youtube.com/watch?v=4FdENG3bAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=5-mmg_66RlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-zpmU0WlIhA
youtube.com/watch?v=L8Yo9jFIgzY
myfaithvotes.com/events/teleforum/?eventid=26854&utm_campaign=Ben Carson & Kirk Cameron&utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=Twitter#
youtube.com/watch?v=SxiQgFMv5B0
cnn.com/2016/08/22/politics/hillary-clinton-health-conspiracy-theory-explained/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump Swings
youtube.com/watch?v=5vD6aRKJL4I

I miss Blacks' involvement in caring about whites

playlivenewz.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

AWOOO~

More anecdotal evidence? Nice.

Already basically has 38% of the vote secured save for a few stragglers with actual brains, and that's not even mentioning the fact that conservatives and republicans in the remaining 62% are fewer in number and declining rapidly as the years go on.

The Jews plan to change your demographic and political atmosphere has already been completed.

finally! thanks for using pastebin
also

REMINDER that #HillarysEmails is trending, an occasion to drop your related material and redpill some normies.

>IMPOUNDED
artist is going to get ass raped with fines

Trump'd

Sure thing, figure if something good is made best to use it.

>underestimating Jewish power and perceived supremacy this much

I don't think you understand the severity of the situation. What they've managed to do (along with the Soviets) is quite literally irreversible.

Again, hope I'm wrong.

I'll be coming down there should shit hit the fan.

updated

ORLY INTERVIEW UP

>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/4XfSErwYN5M

ORLY INTERVIEW UP

>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/4XfSErwYN5M

ORLY INTERVIEW UP

>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/4XfSErwYN5M

>pastebin updated
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

I understand full well the severity of the situation, but they're not omnipotent puppetmasters. If they were, Trump would never have become the nominee, because they would never have allowed anyone to push nationalism as far as he has. A resurrection of nationalism threatens everything the Jews have built.

I have a good series of articles by Kevin MacDonald on how the Jews are reacting to Trump, I recommend them highly.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/10/why-so-much-jewish-fear-and-loathing-of-donald-trump/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/jewish-fear-and-loathing-of-donald-trump-2-new-york-values-vs-muslim-immigration/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/04/jewish-fear-and-loathing-of-donald-trump-3-hitler-comparisons-rampant-but-also-weirdly-signs-of-second-thoughts/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/05/jewish-fear-and-loathing-of-donald-trump-4-neocon-angst-about-a-fascist-america/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/05/a-revolution-in-gop-foreign-policy/

youtube.com/watch?v=4FdENG3bAKc

Fuck Chump!

>go to buy a Trump beanie
>they're out of stock
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do they usually restock shit? Its not even in the headwear page, I had to google it and it said it was out of stock

whats next for wikileaks ?

>went through all my Tinder likes
>didn't get any matches

Should I take the stuff about racemixing off of my profile guys?

new benny g

nice dubs

BASED BEN

dump of photos continues...

>diaper
>piss bag
>666 buttons
so many keks

lol thats the best one yet even the pillow for her fat ass is a nice touch

Any high res of my qt rallyfu?

The Philadelphia was only the beginning. Our forces shall sweep like a great plague across the Earth. Every blue zone will feel our wrath.

Peace through strength, commander.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-mmg_66RlE
shit video but worth it

THIS for the love of God.

Didn't it get removed?

Based John Oliver just BTFO'd Drumpf.

Will Drumpf listen to him and finally drop out of the race?

Its over anyway, just make it less painful you racist annoying orange.

smug Trump is best

Anyone up to watching madman Beck on Kelly. I really can't stand them.

Oh you meant the one earlier today. I actually caught most of that.

I should catch up on the Akron rally instead, since I went for a bike thinking it would start on time, instead of 45 minutes early.

what other kind is there

I probably will because I hate myself and want to suffer, even though I know I shouldn't.

It's afraid.

Why did your snipers miss Hillary?

How can you abandon Clinton in a hard time such as this? It's clear she doesn't have a lot of life left in her, so why don't we support her for this one last act of heroism by voting her for President? I mean, she's devoted pretty much her whole life to serving the American people, and defending your Constitutional Rights, so as a way to tell her "we appreciate it!", all Americans ought to vote her for President! She'd be the first female president too, you know. If we manage to get her elected, you can bet your ass there'll be more Clinton-like candidates, many of them female, now how cool would that be? Meanwhile drump just has the age-old "I'm a rich white guy who likes white guys" shtick going for him, he doesn't give a fuck about the country!!?? All he wants to do is build some dumb fuck wall with tax payer money and line his own pockets. Probably would hire his own contractors to build it too. But in Clinton we have hope! I really love Hillary Clinton - I'd give her a warm kiss! We all remember how great Bill was for USA, now Americans can achieve that greatness again! Vote Clinton, or don't vote. It's up to you.

Newest Hillary attack ad. Is she trying to lose?

She's been running that kids ad for months, so everyone's heard it before plus it makes him look strong against ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zpmU0WlIhA

#hillarysemail is trending, noice
>Nothing to see here goy move along....

This is probably the comfiest as fuck as it gets.

Soothes the soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8Yo9jFIgzY

You sir are brave.

Fucking hell, please don't tell me that all your pictures are from the one angle where the qtest rallyfu is blocked by Trump.

myfaithvotes.com/events/teleforum/?eventid=26854&utm_campaign=Ben Carson & Kirk Cameron&utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=Twitter#

>He's not watching Ben Carson right now

>but they're not omnipotent puppet masters

With the power these people control, they legitimately might as well be. Kevin MacDonald is an intelligent man, did you read his Culture of Critique series by any chance?

>If they were, Trump would never have become the nominee, because they would never have allowed anyone to push nationalism as far as he has. A resurrection of nationalism threatens everything the Jews have built.

You have to think like a Jew to understand a Jew. I'm under the belief that a Republican presidency is on life support and has been for decades. Immigration and societal infiltration by multiple parties on the youth since the 60's is irreversible. Allowing these nominees to build up on their own and ultimately collapse only serves as a demoralization effect on the remaining white 62%, which a large percentage of which are in open agreement that whites should might as well be killed. You don't let your enemy implode without allowing them to think there's even a sliver of hope.

This is the new normal. The Soviets and Jews are both rubbing their hands together in amazement that a Marxist-Leftist United States is alive and well.

>Begging like a faggot
>Blowing the fuck out of anyone
John "the Cuck" oliver should seriously consider suicide. It's not even funny anymore. I mean, come on. It's "current year".

No, just damaged.

remember when he thought trumps campaign was a joke and how he won't get anywhere? now he is begging for him to drop out

they know he will win
they are scared

Theoretically, what would happen if Trump won the popular votes, but lost the electoral college? Would it be another civil war?

there will be some photos of closeups or high res ones

If Trump is losing so badly, why not keep him in the race and let Hillary BTFO of him? These calls for him to drop out make it pretty clear that he's doing a lot better than the media lets on.

>please drop
>please clap
do i smell guacamole?

I imagine this is how most Canadians are.

Hilary Clinton campaign starting to derail she is turning on her supporters like Colon Powell.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxiQgFMv5B0

Don't look down on our gay veterans that advised corrupt politicians.

cnn.com/2016/08/22/politics/hillary-clinton-health-conspiracy-theory-explained/
01:35
>does rudy of all people want us going online and searching the internet and drawing conclusions? man I hope not

The CofC series was the single greatest influence in my redpilling.

KMac thinks Trump has a chance of changing things, so I'm not giving into despair just yet.

>Yes we love r/thedonald
kek

military coup
>yfw the cops and military are 80+% behind Trump

What the fuck is there any proofs for any of these claims?

actually causes one to ponder...

I give it MAYBE 45mins til Twitter kills it

>tfw I will never be that /comfy/

Ask

>Ben confirmed that Trump is starting to pray

O FUCK LADS

GOD IS ON OUR SIDE

Based, thanks. Looking forward to seeing them!

Why would they continue to give fodder for Trump to call them the Clinton News Network? You'd think the Jews running it would fucking stop after their ratings have plummeted.

don't worry

Are there any wide shots of the entire crowd in high res? That would be real horosho

literally all fabricated

Noice. More pls.

MAGA MAGA MAGA!

GODDAMN!

I AM FULL ENERGY!

that qt in he crowd behind him looks really good on these

Guys I'm worried here. I live in at the Democratic National Convention, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign

Can he even win without the DNC? Should we just give up now?

No.

It's lies.

Basically, with HRC and her supporters you're basically better off assuming that they're lying until proven otherwise - and the burden of proof is on them.

We know, user.

Nice argument. Trump will definitely listen to some stupid, hack comedian.

Was todays rally any good?

HILLARY IS BEING SHOWED IN A BAD LIGHT, QUICKLY GOYIM LET'S MAKE AN ANTI-TRUMP HASHTAG

What did you guys think about todays speech?

Think MSM will roast him for the black part of his speech? I like his direct pitch to black voters but I feel like if they took a couple clips out of it it wouldnt look good by themselves

>that qt in he crowd behind him looks really good
ftfy

That white haired guy
>He got the Pence special

did my part

>those expressions

>so I'm not giving into despair just yet.

And don't get me wrong neither am I, even if I say there's no chance I'm kind of exaggerating it a little. There's always hope even when there really isn't, but I'm also not going to ignore how heavily the cards are stacked against the burgers.

It's just a tad demoralizing when you consider the fact King Nigger is in office for the sole reason of being a nigger, and he didn't even have to go up again LITERALLY RACIST BIGOT HITLER.

We need this but have a playlist of comfy

It had the cutest rallyfu I've seen in an entire year of watching these things in the front row, immediately right of Trump.

So yes.

Gott mit uns

I honestly cannot wait for the new polls and how much Trump gained in black/Hispanic voters in the past few days.

Exactly what they did, too.

Did Melania even do anything new the past few days or are they recycling the same attack points from the RNC day 1?

>implying the polls won't be whitewashed
They'll keep rigging them like they have all along.