Europoors have to pay to use toilet

fun fact: they also have mean looking toilet attendants that screech at you in various languages begging for shekles whenever you enter a restroom.

the toilets are still in terrible condition with these screeching beggars.

why do you put up with this, europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

ricksteves.com/travel-tips/health/toilet-tricks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leave

I am

so its not like this in germany?

it was like this in uk, france, italy...

no one cares you have to pay $1 to take a piss?

do refugees have to pay to use toilet?

i'd rather pay 1€ to use a toilet than to shit myself in a walmart

It's free for you and yet you don't hold it...

And it's also free in Portugal (in general)

>leave
yes yes, well done EU, HOWEVER.

Do you really want to start a fight about poo, shart in marter?

You faggots are so soft, cant handle bantz at all
True soft cocks

SHART

Walmart has bathrooms though. Self-shitting only becomes more likely if you have to pay.

IN

In croatia you dont have to pay for toilet.

You just say in a Zagreb/Purger accent "e buraz, di je wc bum se usral" trans: yo bro, where is the bathroom i will shit myself.

But yeah jokes aside no one fines you for using toillet in croatia.

walmart is shit, so shitting on the floor only improves the store.

also, the floors in the walmart near me are brown. this all makes sense now.

ALL other store floors are white btw.

Wait you really have to pay to piss?

Good God have mercy on you.

MART

this

time lo leave

spain, how much have you paid this year alone, to take your tinkles?

we don't have to pay. no one is forced to. some people tip because they probably took a huge shit and feel bad for the shitskin that has to clean it up.

trips. so you've dealt with 3 toilet spiders this month already, aussie?

australia is so tough, even the toilet spiders have herpes.

Not necessarily true. I lived in a German city that had a DB rail station with toilets with coin barriers.

In the uk, this kind of shit onlybexists in Londistan.

>Amerishart, fart yeah!

A FUCKING EURO

Do they charge you for oxygen consumption as well?

If so what do you do to prevent yourself from breathing more than your daily allowance?

Aussies be like fuck it, I'm a shit my pants from now on

Came back from Munich a month ago and this literally happened in every toilet. Gave me evil looks when i refused to give them anything.

its so fucking disgusting though.

you're asking people who just shit/touched their dicks to reach into pocket and pull out coins.

now all of your coins have shit on them because no one washes hands.

ricksteves.com/travel-tips/health/toilet-tricks

>Paid Toilets: Paying to use a public WC is a European custom that irks many Americans. But isn’t it really worth a few coins, considering the cost of water, maintenance, and cleanliness? And you’re probably in no state to argue, anyway. Sometimes the toilet is free, but the person in the corner sells sheets of toilet paper. Most common is the tip dish by the entry — the local equivalent of about 50 cents is plenty. Caution: Many attendants leave only bills and too-big coins in the tray to bewilder the full-bladdered tourist. The keepers of Europe’s public toilets have earned a reputation for crabbiness. You’d be crabby, too, if you lived under the street in a room full of public toilets. Humor them, understand them, and carry some change so you can leave them a coin or two.

degenerate.

>Women in the Men’s Room: The female attendants who seem to inhabit Europe’s WCs are a popular topic of conversation among Yankee males. Sooner or later you’ll be minding your own business at the urinal, and the lady will bring you your change or sweep under your feet. Yes, it is distracting, but you’ll just have to get used to it — she has.

disgusting.

Everywhere I went to in Europe outside of Spain had coin barriers, but at least they were clean, except for France. The ones in touristic places weren't clean and the ones in the malls forced me to pay even though I had bought something, despite the signs telling otherwise. At least I entered Versalles and Lourve for free.

In Ukraine they are so cheap that the toilet attendant will literally have all the toilet paper behind her table and you have to pre-purchase squares of grey printer paper feeling toilet paper before you enter the bathroom if you are going number 2.

ffs, no one is forced to pay. if you are some beta ultra faggot that can't handle the evil look of a sand nigger than you should go kys.

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE BANTS

#REKT

To be fair somebody has to pay for the toilet, why not the ones who use it?

you have to photoshop the shit on the pavement....

you had one job russia.

Bongistan laws:

If someone shows up at your door asking to use the loo, you have to let em in.
Saves people shittin on the streets.

S H A R T I N M A R T
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

It's seen as a basic government service which in part justifies taxes

SHART

IN

LOO

is that why they poo in the street

I'd love to see someone try that shit in Arizona or Texas
Knock knock
Yeah I'm going to shit in your toilet
Law says you can't stop me

I laughed so hard I sharted

SHART IN MART you burgernigger

HEARTY KEK

You know what's even worse? In some supermarkets you have to go to the check-outs and ASK someone for the key to the bathroom. Embarrassing.

>dat image

kek

yeah, thing is everyone is far too polite to actually do it; or otherwise simply choose to ignore that law- because nobody is going to enforce it.
Worst case they shit on your lawn for not letting you in.

america you fucking shits kill yourselves losers