HAPPENING

HAPPENING
Armed teachers started shooting students.
Hahahahahahaha

Someone forgot to do his homework.

Trump should figure out who else to arm so they could shoot the teachers who are supposed to shoot the school shooters

>Hahahahahahaha

right on time

Welcome, ladies and gentleman, to the Hunger Games of 2018!

If you know the context, it is funny. Trump just said he is ok with arming teachers. It is a fucking circus

Freedom ain't free.

>not arming retired CIA Special Activities Division operatives just teaching 9th graders Math because they're bored

maybe we can arm the janitors

OOOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SHOOOOOOOOOT

They are jealous of teachers and will shoot them all. Someone would need to keep an eye on janitors

He's already been caught.

Shut himself in a room alone and shot a handgun literally once, no casualties.

>not hardening your schools to withstand armed assaults
it's like you don't want to acknowledge living in a third world country

Pssssttttt kids!

Do you wanna be the hero this year?

Yea not even news. Just some teacher fired a shot.

What do you mean not hardening? We armed our teachers. Cant you see

>I wonder if he could've possibly done this to try and discredit the idea of arming teachers

>not shooting anyone even himself

t he half assed that 2bh

I'm surprised that those are not adorned with drawings of cartoon characters.

Armed students should keep the teachers in check.

Well that was faster than expected.

da breeze of freedum

Samefag

You realise this is just a play by the left so they can say exactly that, HURR DURR ARMING TEACHERS IS A BAD IDEA HUDUURRR LETS ROUND UP ALL GUNS

AMAZING isn't it? How days after Trump says arming teachers that a leftist teacher attacks? Could the Left be anymore obvious? Rush Limbaugh even talked about this on his show today. You know, the guy that has more listeners than CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the Leftist propaganda media combined...
P

I guess reality really does have a liberal bias.

yes everyone knows

>Teachers aren't armed currently
>Teacher brings gun to gun-free school anyway
>Hurr durr!!!11one This is why we don't arm teachers, gais!!!!eleven

Imagine being this fucking stupid...

But that makes sense. Maybe he wanted to discredit the idea while not going to jail the rest of his life for murder.

The state of american banter and mental health everyone

I wish teachers were armed back before Clock Boy had his fifteen minutes of fame

>be amerimutt
>goes to school
>misbehaves
>teacher shoots you

Bro the whole Florida shooting was staged and played out by crisis actors. They even hired a literal Jew to do the """shooting""". Jews and leftists are trying to warp reality to take away our rights, it's really fucking sad

Now arm the students so they can defend themselves

>I share a country with these “people”
Kim must finish what Sherman has started.

>be democrat
>republican says teachers should be armed
>shoot school property to show your zeal to Clinton Foundation

What did Sherman "start" other than helping to keep people you don't want to share a country with... sharing the same country with you?

It was right HAND on the yellow, Tiffany!

>southerners
>people
Pick one.

I know as an american, you're not really into geography but...NZ is not located in Europe.

Do you have a more appropriate picture for New Zealand? They are not currently in the EU.

So your iq level is the same as your percentage of white ancestry

Convenient timing....
They just want to pick the news stories that go against the current president and make them really fucking loud. Like you never saw the anti gun movement under Obama, suddenly it pops up under Trump.@

10 years in mspaint

I love this statement. It immediately identifies the poster as a liberal and (at VERY best) undergraduate educated university student, probably in some useless field. Laugh all day.

>muh false flag
i hope you get shot

it honestly isn't funny anymore

He was only too short sighted. We need to arm both teachers AND students.

I love this post. It immediately identifies the poster as a mutt and a proxy, probably in some useless flyover state. Laugh all day.

Hilarious and frightening at the same time, america is truly a meme country

Still counts as a school shooting, Drumpfkin

wtf i hate binland now

So free

Take your meds Cletus

OH NO NO NO

Wouldn't have happened if the children were properly armed, as is their god given right.

Based. An eye for an eye. If a student kills a teacher then a teacher should kill a student.

This but unironically. Schools are gun free zones and thus murder zones.

Actually...

Don't forget to arm the janitors too if a school shooting student and teacher runs amok at the same time