/CHI/

suck my cock

rude

CHI

how are things going?

waiting for my medicine to be delivered. feeling suicidal. you?

Any other CHIs fall for the college meme? Parents left Mexico so you can become a thrall to the Jewish banks.

the same as usual just sitting around wasting away
no, i barely graduated highschool

High schoool was fucking easy bro. How did you barely graduate?

i didn't do much. i've heard college is easier than high school

:/

CHI
How are things today? I got some reading done today but other than that it's the same old.

i clogged my toilet again

rotting on the inside

Well that's different atleast, and like most times when life is different it's kind of shit.

and the outside

*bully you*

i wish i didn't have to live through this

what's up with you? asked you yesterday but you didn't say anything

asked what?

true
i look unkempt, a shell of a human. i can barely even be bothered to clean my living space or wash my clothes anymore.

what was up with you like what have you been up to

>tfw people use to tell me i looked younger than i was
now i look really haggard i can't even hide how i feel anymore since it's written across my face basically

i'm just a bored neet, i don't do much

i know but weren't you trying to get a job a while ago? i remember asking you about what type of jobs france had to offer

iktf
my eyes are droopy and have very noticeable shadows from constant sleep deprivation, i also never shave my beard anymore so it's scraggy as fuck

i don't remember talking about that with you
i tried indeed to get a job and i've been a stock saler or whatever it's called in a supermarket
the contract just lasted three weeks
then my dad tried to shill me into the army but i got refused anyway
now i'm just back to shitposting

what's going to college like? i can't even imagine going back to school how i am now not that i was any better when i was in school
i'm 100% sure it was you since no other french user posts here

community college, maybe, not the 4-year colleges/unis and up

not what i've heard

-NGAO?
What happened?

Then go find out.
Irresponsible imbeciles dropout and fail classes by the thousands across the country, and as of 2012, you can't depend on free govt money forever anymore. Get a degree or two in 6 years (or 12 semesters) or don't even bother, I say. Take time off if you are distracted and unfocused, I recommend. Professors that aren't dysfunctional human beings outside of their labs and classrooms will tell you the same thing. Get acquainted with this cruel and uncaring world, and maybe you'll have an easier time focusing on your university homework and reading so you can pass all your classes and finish in a timely manner.

i'm too poor to do anything can't even afford a bed

should i have dairy queen or pizza for dinner?

dairy queen you've already had pizza