Chi*a Ba*s the Letter "N"

businessinsider.com/china-censors-letter-n-in-crackdown-on-presidential-term-limit-discussion-2018-2

Please avoid usi g illegal la guage o /i t/ for our Chi ese frie ds

n

>"The biggest reason for all this is that the rise of China has reached a critical point where some Westerners cannot psychologically bear it any longer. They wish to see misfortune befall the country," the Global Times said.

this is what chinks unironically believe

How embarrassing.

N-I-G-G-E-R

and they bring this shit up all the time

Fucki*g Xi, why does he have to get so asshurt about a damn letter.

I never hear people talk about or even really give a shit about china unless it's about how low quality their products are or how annoying their tourist are.
chinks give themselves too much credit.

June 4th tiananmen square massacre

Oops, just cut off the Internet access for a nipnong

>too smart for letter N

now you see why cjp is not the reformer you guys made him out to be

>this is what chinks unironically believe
What's wrong about this?
I think it's the pure truth, even if it's uncomfortable.

o ly dumbshits thought he was some form of reformer

It's true. White man can't stand someone else threatening their control of the game.
Westerners have been bossing around China for two hundred years no more.
China doesn't need "reform", it needs strong leadership and to stand up to the West.

o, the truth is people of Chi a are getting sick and tired of the gover me t. They just are using the west as a boogeyman.

t. Chi ese diaspora faggot
We should've ever gotte rid of the chi ese exclusio act

except nothing has been reformed, it's becoming even more centralized and dictatorial ccp doesn't work like western bureaucracies, they tighter the leash on people the worse for the society causing less competitiveness

I think it's pretty much like in Russia.
A lot of them are not satisfied with the government, but they all stand united against threats against their state.
You and them are not so different after all.

I have a feeling less people would be concerned about the rise of the chinks if they weren't a literally saturday morning cartoon villian pretending to be a country.

Stop usi g the letter N

i'm ot usi g the letter you fucki g mo key

the just banned the singular n

>White man
The anglos actually.

What do you know about China?
Have you ever even been there or know anyone from there?
It's that kind of racism that turns them against you.
CCP works better than Western bureaucracies at least in the 21st century. 7% annual growth, rising wages, growing influence in the world.

>getti*g
>boogeyma*

Hello chink

Well Anglos did the worst of it t-b-h. But in the 1800's every Western country, even Austria Hungary and Italy joined in the game.

a better bureaucracy wouldn't be so paranoid

The anglos always were the super people of this world. There was no time when anglos didn't rule a significant part of the world or the most significant parts of the world.
Austria or similar countries had their times, like many other countries/empires, but that's nothing compared to the permanent might of the anglos.

>CCP works better than Western bureaucracies at least in the 21st century. 7% annual growth, rising wages, growing influence in the world.

It's not even so much about wealth, it's about sovereignty. Once your country is infiltrated by foreign forces, it's over. Either you have some kind of chemotherapy war that frees you by damaging yourself significantly, or you are their property forever.

Reminder.

Hello, Trump voter.
You have to be paranoid when you have enemies. And China has many enemies.
Anglo world dominance is taking a hit from China's rise. Hopefully, this will seal its fate.
True, true. For this reason China needs a strong government.
I am worried that if Xi stays too long this could threaten the long term prospects for China. If he keeps on as President but steps down as GenSec of the Party, perhaps things won't be so bad.

If you like China so much, why don't you go back there?

The whole "if you like it so much why don't you marry it" is like baby-tier argumentation.
But I am going back. Some time this year.

習近平:有限控制術語的皇帝
习近平:有限控制术语的皇帝

Ni ningning = 倪宁宁 | 倪寧寧

Now nobody "China" never needed N. Nasty Ni ningning's nose nerves nary knew a negative nonce.

現在沒有人“中國”從不需要N.討厭的倪寧寧的鼻子神經認識到了一種否定的現象。

现在没有人“中国”从不需要N.讨厌的倪宁宁的鼻子神经认识到了一种否定的现象。

>If you like China so much, why don't you go back there?
You don't really understand. He doesn't like the idea of China becoming a puppet state. He would like it to grow, so that the powers in command can't bully it. Wealth comes after that. Show me one Chinese who would not like to live in a wealthy China but prefers the USA or Canada instead. You won't fine a single one, except LGBT and related.

>I am worried that if Xi stays too long this could threaten the long term prospects for China.
Xi is not important. One group always stays in power, and the Chinese people will make sure it's not the sell-outs. Just take a look at Russia. They had pro-west mafia in charge. Putin's gangsters replaced them easily, because of the people's support. You can be for or against your government, but you will always be against the destruction of your state.

try 六四屠杀, ig ora t Wester er
>you will always be against the destruction of your state
wish I could still believe that desu

>wish I could still believe that desu
Well, Germany is not a sovereign state anymore. Nobody gives a fuck anymore in this regard. For China there is still hope.

Well, I do want misfortune to befall chinks, but not because they think they're number one.

This, it's especially bad with amerilards. Watch this:

Fact: By 2030 China will be a military and economic superpower with operative bases around the world.

>Well, I do want misfortune to befall chinks, but not because they think they're number one.
And then you ask yourself why they are not on your side.

It's not only the Americans who need to be faced. It's the whole anglosphere.
Not an easy task for China, but who says they are alone?
No empire lasts forever.

Don't really care whose side they're on desu, but their free market is a joke and their people from the bottom to the top act like animals even though they're supposed to be a superpower. Even American citizens aren't as bad as Chinese.

if westerners continue to ignore china's rise and dismiss this possibility you guys are only making it easier for them. your coping mechanisms are making you blind to the objective reality. hoping for a hail mary to derail your main competition is a losing strategy.

>but their free market is a joke
Well, they have what they have. It might change one day, or maybe not.

>and their people from the bottom to the top act like animals even though they're supposed to be a superpower. Even American citizens aren't as bad as Chinese.
A matter of perspective.

And considering Xi will be in charge for the foreseeable future they'll at least be a stable global power to work with rather than the US or UK. The other is scizophrenic and wildly unpredictable in their politics and the other still hasn't realised they're not an empire anymore, but just another country.

>if westerners continue to ignore china's rise and dismiss this possibility you guys are only making it easier for them.

Nobody is ignoring anything here. It is naive to believe that highly educated political thinktanks with enourmous manpower are not taking this seriously. We don't have full information, we can't really understand what is going on anyway.

But how do you get the impression that China's rise is being ignored?

I don't understand Chinse banter

>even mention china
>army of paranoid diaspora come out of the woodwork to defend muh grorious ccp, even when no one is attacking it

and it's not even aussie hours

>And considering Xi will be in charge for the foreseeable future they'll at least be a stable global power to work with rather than the US or UK. The other is scizophrenic and wildly unpredictable in their politics and the other still hasn't realised they're not an empire anymore, but just another country.

I think this is a rather naive view on things. Like I already said in this thread, Xi is not important at all. One goes, another comes.
China is doing what's best for China, there are no feelings or sentimental values involved. This is business, this is strategy, this is a country reaching for power.
China is fully aware that it can't allow to be bullied and won't let that happen. And this is where I disagree with your opinion: China is a sovereign global player who can't be ignored. Nobody with nukes can be ignored, even though this is by far not the only reason.

I just jacked off lol

Still better than USA

I am not Chinese or anything like that. I am just amazed by the cartoon-like view on things, that many people have.
Must be the influence of hollywood's super hero movie trend or something.

I never talked about ignoring them but working with them. There's literally no reason why any european country shouldn't build a strong economic and maybe even a political relationship with china. All of their political aspirations are perfectly in line with that of the EU, except for the their local geopolitical, which quite frankly are not the problem of anyone on this side of the the world. Let the filipinos and vietnamese deal with that.

>Das Misstrauen gegenüber einem Vertreter im Aufsichtsrat dürfte auch in der Art begründet sein, wie Li zum größten Aktionär aufstieg. Die sorgt zumindest im politischen Berlin für Irritationen. „Ich dachte, diese Form des Anschleichens an ein Unternehmen ginge nicht mehr“, sagte der Grünen-Finanzexperte Gerhard Schick.
>Er werde am Mittwoch im Finanzausschuss des Bundestages die Frage aufwerfen, warum Geely trotz der Meldeschwellen bei drei und fünf Prozent seine Anteil an Daimler erst bei 9,69 Prozent offenlegen musste. „Mich interessiert vor allem, ob es da eine Gesetzeslücke gibt“, so Schick. Möglicherweise habe auch er bei den 2011 verabschiedeten neuen Transparenzvorschriften etwas übersehen. „Ich dachte eigentlich, wir hätten damals alle Anschleichmöglichkeiten dicht gemacht.“
of course this is
>Germany
so not sure if that "highly educated" part applies

we can't compete with china, we have to provide welfare and education for 5 billion niggers

6月4日天安門屠殺
6月4日天安门屠杀

fuck off back to cuba

You are talking about the EU as if it could make decisions on its own. It doesn't work like that. There is a superpower to ask before you make significant decisions like that.

>There's literally no reason why any european country shouldn't build a strong economic and maybe even a political relationship with china.
You can't sit on two chairs.

>All of their political aspirations are perfectly in line with that of the EU, except for the their local geopolitical, which quite frankly are not the problem of anyone on this side of the the world.
South Korea and Japan would like to have a word with you. Expect the American ambassador to call any moment.

To be fair, that works both ways. You can't just enter the sphere of influence of other players.
Example: Russia and Kazakhstan. Do you think Lawrow wouldn't have a word with the Kazakh president if they decided to strengthen their relationship with the USA?

A dog waggles with its tail, not the other way around.

>You can't sit on two chairs.
never underestimate Americans

Daimler is a company of a size that can't stay free of decisions made by politics and oligarchs. Whatever happened probably makes perfect sense. However, not for us since we lack the full information.

Americans can do whatever they want. There is no such power that can force them to justify their deeds. They are the world's prosecutor and judge in one.
And yes, they can sit on two chairs.

I never mentioned the EU. Also why are you talking as if european ountries are in the influence zone of the US? Are you a moron who thinks americans have a say in the internal politics of european countries? Or worse yet that russians have a say in the internal politics of european countries? Unless amerians get their act together all european countries should start building an economic and political relation with china while ignoring the mental patient that can't deal with being the current only global superpower (for now).

Russia is non-country that can safely be ignored, as long as you counter their shitty attempts at clandestine influence.

>But I am going back. Some time this year.
Give me your mailing address so I can send you some books.

>By 2030 China will be a military and economic superpower with operative bases around the world.
Ill bite, military "superpower" by 2030? Doubtful. They are already an economic power and have foreign military bases. No one denies that.

>I never mentioned the EU.
You literally did, but ok.

>Also why are you talking as if european ountries are in the influence zone of the US? Are you a moron who thinks americans have a say in the internal politics of european countries?
You can't be serious.

>Or worse yet that russians have a say in the internal politics of european countries?
Russians don't have a say in European countries, except for Serbia and partially in Bosnia (because of the Serbs). Btw this is why these countries will never be in the EU, because they won't give up the positive relations with Russia.
The rest of Europe is not part of Russia's sphere of influence.

>Unless amerians get their act together all european countries should start building an economic and political relation with china while ignoring the mental patient that can't deal with being the current only global superpower (for now).
The European countries and the USA are heavily intertwined entities. There is also the NATO pact that you are ignoring. The USA are the dominant part in everything, nobody in Europe can even remotely challenge them.
Also, because you seem to imply it: Trump's presidency doesn't mean jackshit.

>Russia is non-country that can safely be ignored, as long as you counter their shitty attempts at clandestine influence.
People keep saying this, but nobody wants a truly open conflict with Russia. I don't know where you get the idea that Russia is a non-country.

I wish we could ban all diaspora from Sup Forums. They ruin everything.

>They are the world's prosecutor and judge in one.
Don't forget jury and executioner.

>jury
Not common in European law, so I am not familiar with this.
>executioner
Not always. Sometimes somebody else executes on their behalf.

>Not common in European law, so I am not familiar with this.
Judge usually only oversees the trial and deals with sentencing. The jury is a group of citizens (Felons aren't allowed either) who determine if the accused committed the crimes based solely upon the evidence presented.

we are the executioner only. The judge and jury is a group of rootless cosmopolitans from a certain middle eastern tribe

Good news. Hopefully they ban the Internet soon.

NNnNnNnNnNnNnnNnNnNnNnNNnNnNnNnnNnNnNnNnNnNnN

No, never. Now in need for new nominations, numale!

its a strange world

chink genocide when

theyre comparing xi to winnie the pooh because theyre both fat and of course in that picture obama is taller and slimmer just like tigger

>True, true. For this reason China needs a strong government.
>I am worried that if Xi stays too long this could threaten the long term prospects for China. If he keeps on as President but steps down as GenSec of the Party, perhaps things won't be so bad.
Russia tier rhetoric, I guess Emperor Xi is here to stay.

>They had pro-west mafia in charge. Putin's gangsters replaced them easily, because of the people's support.
What a retardedly uninformed post.
It all same gang, they were only lucky to have high prices for oil, Russia is reverting back to 90s status thanks to oil prices.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>accidentally use the wrong text encoding.
>get vanned for hitting codepoints that look like n or N in 7bit ascii or utf8

>Like I already said in this thread, Xi is not important at all. One goes, another comes.
Do you even get what is point of this thread? Xi decided to cancel term limits so he could rule till his death.
Game changed it's not just CCP with several factions anymore it's Emperor Xi and his subjects(at least in his vision that is)

this honestly, also the chinese language is really fucking hard to learn

OOOOOOOOOOOOO*
fixed

va**ed

3rd Opium war when

T-I-G-G-E-R

>tfw I'll be able to see the complete destruction of China in my lifetime