Filipinos ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐ Saw a similar thread earlier about Viets, but now I'm curious about us Flips ⭐

How are Filipinos in your country? Just curious on what their social class are

Are they well assimilated, are they bro-tier, are there plenty of hot girls and good food?

Or are they bad immigrants like muslims and niggers who dindu nuffins?

Other urls found in this thread:

aifs.gov.au/publications/families-and-cultural-diversity-australia/5-filipino-families-australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i fucked two flips bitches with huge tits on separate occasions. of all the chicks i banged flip chicks are the most submissive. the guys are betas. i live in chicago btw

I don't know what's worse. Niggers or Flips.

Filipinos are famous as house servants.
Many rich people host a Filipino family for the everyday task of their mansion.
Clean, polite, reliable and dumb people.

>flip tits have huge tits
>guys into bro tier sports like basketball and boxing
>usually work decent jobs like medical lab tech/nurse/tim hortons cashiers
>come from modest means, integrate into the culture well and dont fuck up the real estate markets like chinks

10/10 immigrants desu

A filipino transgender guy cuts my hair. He's cute and I'd fuck him if I had the courage

This makes me sad you feel this way. The other thread, everyone was praising Viets but we flips gets no praise :(

Flips are a 10/10 immigrant species. Probably some of the best. They integrate, they come from modest means and work like dogs, and they have a based president. In Hawaii, they're basically the island's equivalent of Mexicans except better in every way.

Flips aren't bright but at least they try to assimilate. They tend to end up in the lower classes but they don't do the same shit niggers and samoans do. You can get along with them but you kind of have to want to.

That's the men though. The women are entitled white girls on steroids. Avoid them. I learned this the hard way.

t. Alaska

I lived next to one for a few years, he came over to Australia when he was about 3-4 with his mail order bride mother. He was a criminal ice junkie, despite the fact that his step father was a wealthy man. I ended up flogging him after one of his Abo mates jumped on my car to escape his pitbull. He also was dating a 15y.o fat white girl (he was 24 at the time), he ended up knocking her up and she OD and killed the baby. Not sure what became of him, I sold and bought elsewhere. His step father died not long after I left but I didn't see him at the funeral.
tl;dr Flips are Asia's Abos

You good. Fuck viets, americans onlypraise them ebcause vietnam owned them in a war. Viets are commies. The phillipines is a good catholic country and you speak english very well, overall pretty cool guys

Abos are fauna, you should have just stabbed the cunt

Huge amount of Filipinos flooding my country in the last 10 years. We've seemed them out to fill major skill shortages. From nursing, construction to farming.

I'm OK with them. They all seem pretty cool, keep their heads down. Suddenly church numbers have gone up again too.

One nurse looked after my son recently when he was in hospital for a while. She was fantastic, really caring. Salt of the earth type.

Spoke with one, he said the money he makes here painting houses puts him into the top 5% of earners back home. I didn't believe him at first, but now thinking there could be an ounce of truth to that.

I used to work in a factory with a lot of flip women, without exception they were either the nicest, sweetest people on earth or evil vicious dragon ladies, nothing in between

Lazy as fuck and they'll microwave a raw fish and eat it as lunch.

Where do you live? Fucking Frankston?

In manila, people can earn less than a pound a day. a lot of them scavenge from bins of restaurants and cook it up to sell in the shanty towns

>he wants his fish carcass to go to waste instead of a flip bro having it

Flips are usually middle class, Navy or law enforcement here in California.

In Lebanon, they are indentured servents. Most working or middle class Lebanese homes have at least one servent. They make about $700 per month. Most are Sri Lankin but 10% are filipinas and 15% are Ethiopian or eritrean.

Pic relate is sketch comedy show bit where a stereotypical Lebanese sleezeball dates a filipina servant and mooches off his friend

Just bad immigrants. They overpopulate and take over huge swaths of territory. But at least they are christian and try very hard to fit in. Plus flips join the US navy in huge numbers.

>Viets
>owned the US

I suppose you think you won the War of 1812 too.

Nope, Newcastle NSW. Why do you ask cunt?

Philippines is literally under communist leadership right now. You're dumb as hell.

>Americans still butthurt about it
Say hello to your commie viet overlords for me

Funny how you can't win a war that britain doesn't hold your hand in

America is literally under nigger leadership, I'd take the fucking commies lmao

They're a bit noisy bunch, but I guess they've assimilated quite well, I've had a few pinoy maids during the last two decades, even get to fuck one

Flips are not human.

They are below even the Australian abbo, Sub-Saharan, or HUE monkey.

Dated a filipina. Her family was religiously nuts. But they make awesome food, fucking giant grilled pig on the table though, I was about to take a chuck of meat out but her mom asked me if I was going to eat the tongue or eyes. fuck. She was fucking insane, we broke up. Probably wouldn't date another filipina unless she was not religious. Her family constantly tried to make me religious. They're also hoes for white people though.

At least they aren't muslim, achmed.

>>flip tits have huge tits

Everything was correct except this. I only knew one flip chick with big tits.

Honestly, I think Viets might get more priase just because they seem more exotic. Blame the Spaniards, but they managed to turn you Flips into Catholics that learn English with only a few goofy linguistic quirks and gave Christian names.

When I meet a chick named Christina Cruz and she looks like a tinier Mexican, I just assume she's a dark Mexican. When I meet a chick named Thahn Thuy Lam and she looks East Asian, I assume she's a helluvah lot more exotic than Miss Cruz even if she was born in the US and the Flip was born back home.

Also, you Flips don't have super marketable cuisine. Or if you do, no-one's doing anything with it. I have never once seen a Filipino restaurant in the States, but we've got everything shittons of Vietnamese and Thai, even a Malaysian joint. It's like the only Southeast Asian country country that I've never seen a restaurant for.

For SOME reason every single Flip girl I've met has been really flirty and almost every single one of them said they have a thing for Indian guys lol. I think they're just hoes to anyone who is rich
Also they are good christians who try to assimilate, etc. Minimal crime, and work really hard.
I just find it so interesting how all the flips i know love Indian-Americans

It's probably because Indian-Americans are also generally pretty good at assimilating. I'd probably say Indians, Koreans and Flips at some of the best non-Western for assimilation. Maybe Japanese, but they enclave hard.

Basically, if we either fucked you in a war or you eat curry, you're in the top tier.

Dude, I'd say the Japanese assimilated 10x better than Koreans, Indians, and Flips. My experience is kinda warped because I've lived around 2nd generation Flips, Indians, Koreans, as opposed to 4th generation Japs, but the Japs really loved America to the fullest extent possible.

>curry eaters
>top tier
Lol there are a plenty of Muslim countries with curry-heavy diets, be careful with that man

The join the Navy and are basically a gang within the Navy. Like Mexican Marines

>bro tier
only if they gravitate around a military base, because at least they try to act like the country they live in. the rest are tribal as they come

>t. lived in hawaii for several years

Awareness of Filipinos exists below the signal to noise ratio in the US. I have no sense that there are Filipinos in the US. It's not their numbers. I'm sure there are plenty of Filipino immigrants and decendants in the US, especially in big cities. They just don't broadcast their presence like some other nationalities.

Eh, then curry-eaters from India east. And nah, like I said. The Japanese assimilate really well, but they enclave up and are -- at least in the Southeast -- a lot more sequestered from the rest of the population than Flips or Indians.

What's up with these Stars? What meme did I miss?

>86241243
99% of Filipinos I've met are courteous and friendly. They take on a lot of shit jobs, but they get lazy when they can...might have something to do with working 16 hour days for minimum wage, only to live as cheaply as possible to send all your money back home. Big crowds of them can get annoying, but that's all.

Still, good, devout people who give a damn about their communities.

Somehow, the ones who live right by me are like the worst whtie trash. Endless arguing, cops being called all the time. What are the odds...

Fine for the most part. Perpetually stuck sending money back to PH until they figure out that it's not actually helping their family on the long run. Avoid the younger ones into nigger shit, reality will set in sooner or later and they'll grow out of it. Avoid anyone who has a problem with drug abuse/gambling

>samoans
You have them in Alaska? Are there a lot of them?

filipinos are god damn noisy as fuck, shrieking all the time, Can't enjoy a fucking walk without hearing two brown twinkies gagling.

but they aren't politically crazy, It's hard to describe them, they're just there.

what is the name of the show

Filipinos have great cuisine

What's the best they offer? List would be nice

>How are Filipinos in your country?
They have remarkably large penises.

Fairly based, they make good food and have funny names

One notarized some shit for me today

Shit was so cash

>MOSTPOWERFULRACE.jpg
Half Flip-Aus here Filipinos here are quite well assimilated in this country. A lot work in blue collar jobs and even nursing. They can be polite and courteous but can be just as vicious (women especially).
A lot of younger filipinos though are into nigger trends.
I found this link to be quite helpful in explaining what the culture is like; aifs.gov.au/publications/families-and-cultural-diversity-australia/5-filipino-families-australia

Most of their cuisine is either deep fried or heavily salted. Bad news if you have cholesterol issues or hypertension.

Seems okay to me...

Im in Newcastle too! Beers cunt?