Does Wolverine wash his claws?

Does Wolverine wash his claws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmqSOr2-NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no but he heals from whatever diseases his claws transmits onto his food so he doesn't give a shit

Germs don't stick to adimantium.

Probably, considering the number of bubs he snikts on a regular basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmqSOr2-NY

He's too tough to bathe in any way.

it's impressive how he managed to grab ahold of that turkey leg as it was flying away at ludicrous high speeds. superhero captain could learn a thing or two.

Doesn't need to. His body is completely void of diseases on account of his healing factor. His claws are probably cleaner than your regular kitchen knife

okay

but say i have a dirty knife, could i just stab him to get it clean?

For reasons other than hygiene, I'd advise against shanking Wolverine.

Now you have Wolvie blood all over your knife.

no. he doent even bathe

I mean maybe? His blood isn't some kind of magical antibacterial, you'd have to stab him and leave it in for long enough time that it would have any real effect, and I don't think Wolfie would appreciate being used as a knife rack.

Wolverine doesn't bathe.

I don't how he's been able to screw so many women when he constantly smells like death.

>but say i have a dirty knife, could i just stab him to get it clean?

Well, probably not. Mind you, unlike with the movies, comic/cartoon Wolverine doesn't actually keep his claws like straight up in his flesh and skin. There are actual holes they pop out of and those holes have epidermal skin in them. Stabbing him would just get your knife bloody. And while said blood would not be harmful if in the case of being ingested, it would however not be so good for the knife. Blood can cause corrosion of metal if left on it. And if you left it in him, his body might actually accelerate breaking the knife down. It wouldn't be especially fast, but still likely quicker than the natural average metal corrosion.

So no. In no way would putting a knife in Wolverine be a good idea.

ok
but lets say you have a really dirty kitchen bench and a bucket of wolverine blood you obtained through various means, if you use it to wipe down hard surfaces would it be clean?

would this work with other bodily fluids?

He's been seen showering numerous times in the comics. Also you'd be terrified of water too if it could potentially trap you in an endless cycle of suffocation.

No but he doesn't need to since he has a kickass immune system.

Of course not. It'd be covered in fucking blood, which as you might not be aware since you're evidently retarded, is fucking terribly unhygienic.

Blood only works for killing bacteria while it's still in your body.

Could you theoretically end world hunger by harvesting Wolverine's limbs?

I doubt his limbs would grow fast enough.

Maybe?

Mutie meat is not healthy.

Nasty. Deadpool's gross uncooked cancer meat can't be healthy.

Could Wolverine eat himself?

Arch's a former horseman, it probably tastes like chicken to him.

He has in the past. He was stranded somewhere once and was filleting pieces of flesh from himself and eating it so he wouldn't starve.

Wait a second everyone talking about wolverine's blood. Didn't he once regenerate from a small amount of blood after being vaporized? If so wouldn't that mean that every time you spill his blood there would just be another wolverine running around? Someone explain this to me

>Wait a second everyone talking about wolverine's blood. Didn't he once regenerate from a small amount of blood after being vaporized?

I thought it was leftover brain tissue that was shielded by his adamantium covered skull after an atomic blast.

Seems like the universe can somehow detect when there's already a living Wolverine in existence so it doesn't accidentally create a second one.

well that sounds fucking great for gambit or jubilee or whoever with no healing factor that decides to get a peice of the rest of the turkey

>wolverine is locked in a room with nothing in it
>he eats himself and heals until he's eaten as much as his entire body weight
>wolverine is now twice as heavy as he was before
>where did the extra weight come from?

Jubilee drinks wolverines blood on a regular basis anyway. I doubt she'd mind.

Isn't that a good way of becoming a wendigo?