Does Trump have health issues?

Does Trump have health issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fbi-found-14000-new-hillary-clinton-emails/
washingtonexaminer.com/emails-show-bahrain-leader-sought-meeting-with-clinton-through-foundation/article/2599870#.V7sjUAGmm0Y.twitter
people.com/article/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-pinning-email-scandal-on-him
nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign-buys-80-million-tv-ads-article-1.2760820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He probably shat his pants

No.

No.

Hillary has no chance. Trump has won you pathetic cunts

>People start saying Hillary has health problems, that she might be epileptic, that her blood clot is messing with her visibility
>OMG DOES DRUMPF HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS?!?!?! HE FELL ONCE AT A GOLF COURT! OMG DRUMPF IS SICK GUYS

really makes you blow a synapse

hellow fellow walmart pooper

>no one has even seen Hillary in two weeks
TRUMP
B T F O
T
F
O

why the fuck is trump canceling events, this is his only path to victory

She learned from Karl Rove to project her weaknesses onto her opponent. This is also why her campaign is pushing the "Trump is an agent of Russia" message so hard to keep people from thinking about her strong connections to Middle Eastern Arab states.

>two fucking weeks
holy shit
where are the papparazis when you need them?

No CTR, stop appropriating our "poor health narrative" that we use against you.

PENCE IS GONNA FREAK

>saving a thumbnail

He has a mental issue that is for sure. His rhetoric proves my point.

>Yes... YES!!! Keep bashing Trump so I am never required to answer the mountain of questions about my mountain of lies!!!! *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

How many Muslims does your country let in?

Thought so.

his handlers are wrangling him in, they know every time she opens his mouth his numbers tank (like hilary)

i bet he'll duck out the first debate too.

Probably just the political party of peace threatening to cause trouble again.

no

trump holds at least 2 rallies a day, hillary needs a week rest after a fundraiser with no reporters

Thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD!

It's fucking crazy that Hillary, literally, had a stroke and people act like she doesn't have brain damage. It's "Weekend at Bernie's: Stroked to run for the Whitehouse".

considering that he does two a day lately, doubtful.

Do you pay no attention to current events? Hes down in Louisiana saving the south from the flooding.

Nigger, that faggot has a proxy and youre stupid enough to respond to a shillary CTR shill

>literally obese
>no health problems

kek there is nothing healthy about her.

I'm amazed that she isn't some fat slob in a trailer park in Arkansas.

you tell me doc

レコードを修正していただきありがとうございます

What the fuck happened to Ben Garrison's website?? Did they (((correct))) his record?

When will Hillary be indicted, convicted, and hung for treason?

SAGE

Yeah, according to his twitter.

probably, i remember it was shut down once before a year ago or so

>>not posting the original

>Hillary's stools.

Hheh

>feels good man.

>His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary

Every time I read that I imagine the doctor having him fight of a gang of attackers, Batman style.

>Argentina
>ID: Dark

\I love how these don't even need jew edits anymore

Stool is MVP.

Just look at him, he looks like a walking corpse. Massive blue-ish bags under his eyes and his hair is now completely white.
Before he election it was said that he only slept 4 hours per night, now it' even less.
Trump is finished.

I hope the burn them after she sits on them.

>I'm amazed that she isn't some fat slob in a trailer park in Arkansas.
she married well.

Exactly. way too convenient

((((POKEEHMAN GO TO THE POLLS))))
Hilary can just about conduct herself for speeches and interviews but she has underlying psychosis, schizophrenia. It will get worse with time but they will continue to pump trail meds into her in an attempt to keep her public image afloat.

Trump is doing 100 times the events Hillary is
CTR SLIDE THREAD HIDE SAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs

MOHAMED FUJITA

>This is also why her campaign is pushing the "Trump is an agent of Russia" message so hard to keep people from thinking about her strong connections to Middle Eastern Arab states.

Didn't she also sell uranium to Russia?

FBI found nearly 15,000 new Clinton emails, review likely to take months

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fbi-found-14000-new-hillary-clinton-emails/

Emails show Bahrain leader sought meeting with Clinton through foundation

washingtonexaminer.com/emails-show-bahrain-leader-sought-meeting-with-clinton-through-foundation/article/2599870#.V7sjUAGmm0Y.twitter

Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him

people.com/article/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-pinning-email-scandal-on-him

Hillary Clinton campaign to spend $80 million on more TV ads

nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign-buys-80-million-tv-ads-article-1.2760820

> s a g e

>SAGE (ID: ZogBFwMC)
>08/22/16(Mon)21:17:26 No.86245165
>When will Hillary be indicted, convicted, and hung for treason?
>SAGE

Wut¿ You seem retarded

thank you user you are doing the lords work

Nope.

Could he be on Testosterone replacement? It is appropriate for his age.

Trump will lose and you will kill yourself in november. Actually, kill yourself today for being so mentally incapable.

>All 17 muslims

No

You're fucking dumb if you actually think that.

I don't think Trump has coughing fits pants of shit episodes like Hillary, so no

Dick too big. Women have to take lamaze classes before they can be with him.
"Just pretend you're having a baby, baby."

If he does, he is still in far greater health than Hillary ever will be.

Yes.

NOPE NOPE. Perfectly healthy. Just like Kennedy.

>