Let's just kill Finch.

His art isn't trash

>Let's just kill Finch.
Fuck you piece of shit.

Shit, Chung is a great colorist for Janin

That's a big guy.

(Someone had to)

>crossover means this won't be out for over a month

Does Psycho Pirate still know all about the Crises?

Blame the double shipping meme.

Artists and writers need breaks to keep up with the schedule, we'll keep seeing crossovers because of this.

That's a big guy

uu
uu

Yeah, literally about a month. Calm down, ya big baby. At least we're getting Orlando+King+Rossmo on Batman for two issues.

>Psycho Pirate remembers all continuities
>King said the 3 Jokers are in Issue 9

Someone call Morrison

Man, let's hope so. It depends on how Manhattan's actions influenced him. Also, dying in Infinite Crisis and all that.

I'm so fucking hyped for Rossmo art, those monsters will look amazing,

Was gonna post this.

Shit taste confirmed.

Less of that gotham girl shit the better.

She's Jae Lee's wife.

The inking and coloring in this run makes Finch's art the least awful it's ever been but it's still weak. Also this the start of the relaunch so I'm guess he's had months and months of prep time, it's only gonna get worse as the run continues.

Janin seems to have changed his artstlye somewhat. He's using a lot more inking and shading on his Batman. It doesn't look nearly as 3d, if that makes sense.

I thought that was Frazer Irving from the thumbnail.
I like that they have kept Finch in the first arc with boombastic superpowered action that he can manage, but with the atmospheric mystery arc we're going with someone fitting

You should probably drop the run because the last issue made it clear she's gonna be one of the focal points.

So is that Bane?

Is Bane wearing pants?

Batfags pls

King said that when he met Morrison for the first time he was very nervous and after talking to Grant for a dozen or so minutes he forgot how to talk for about 3 hours. Also that night he was woken up by his wife's voice saying(with a Scottish accent) "it's magick, you nilly" and some other unintelligible things.

Source?

I don't think he's changed anything. The big difference comes from the different colorist.

CIA when?

He has though. His art in the past has always looked clean (even in darker atmosphere) whereas here it looks like he's inking a lot.

>I Am Gotham
>I Am Suicide
>I Am Bane
>I Am CIA

Pottery

Also, Finch's art has been decent for the first 5 issues.

>Also that night he was woken up by his wife's voice saying(with a Scottish accent) "it's magick, you nilly"
Was it his wife, or Grant in drag?

Need to see it uncolored but the reason it doesn't look clean here is because of the colorist, I think.

Both. His wife is Morrison in drag.

For you

Based King please save Bane from mediocrity.

Different colorists can completely change your art

A good colorist can make even a mediocre artist good, and a bad colorist can fuck with even the best of artists
Like booth's art goes from a pretty bad 5/10 to a solid 7/10 with no Dalhouse or whoever his main colorist is

Is the throne of skulls really necessary? Seems like something Bane would have found in poor taste.

>Seems like something Bane would have found in poor taste.
Nigga was born in a prison and didn't smell fresh air until he was well past 30. He slept with rats and dead bodies and ate cockroaches. He ain't no sophisticate notherfucker.

Really hoping King does Bane justice. I miss classic "physical and mental match" Bane over "gorilla in a mask" Bane.

I was gonna ask the same thing. It seems like he's naked. Maybe he's a big guy.

it's the best finch's art has been in a long time since he got a good colorist and inker

He is also not an edgelord. He would just have a normal chair.

he died so technically this is rebooted psycho pirate

>He is also not an edgelord
Lel, motherfucker learned how to kill before he learned how to talk.

>Janin art I don't hate

holy shit, a good colorist can completely cover for his tracer art

I think it's Psycho Pirate in the bottom left panel, something about that whole panel just makes me think Irving.

This looks really good for Janine. Did he suddenly learn to draw better or is it really just the colorist?

>preptime
>bat book
>pottery

woah this art looks so sterile and generic
at least Finch's art gave a semblance of originality to the work

BANE?

I need a source on both of these statements

I think the most drastic case of this is Doug Mahnke. He ranges from a 4/10 with a bad inker to a perfect 10 at his best

this looks almost Frazer Irvingesque. aybe janin is improving

What's the next step in Bane's master plan?

He hasn't. This is 100% the result of the colorist.

>Bane sitting on a throne of skulls

for what purpose?
Despite the origins Bane was a refined men

He's going through a phase.