I have swollen the Green Pill. Money is all that matters

I'm a 22yr old jerk-off that has finally FELT how sexy persuasion & numbers actually are.

My first sales job is in the horizon. I'm taking my last $10 and I'm going to Kinko's to print a new resume, take the bus, and fist fuck my interview into success confetti. Then I'm going to save all my money; start going to school again, and take up a series 7 license.

Fuck relationships. Fuck caring about people. Fuck staying up late working on my talents and getting paid par to nothing. There is NO nobility in poverty. I'm officially dead inside. Honestly, it feels good. I'm going to be rich or die. Share your stories on how you became a fiduciary.

This is the true redpill folks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYnnm3L12fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be me
>start trading with stocks in May (25 May to be exact)
>only about 20 USD first deposit
>all my assets then was worth about 1500 USD
>put those 1500 into stocks
>i now have 9500 USD and will have much more end of month

:^)

you want a yellow pill, monkey?

Euro market only or US or just Swedish?

Just in time for the market crash Sven.

swedish

i use avanza as bank

BUY
THE
DIP

>living a life devoid of purpose
>Redpilled

Religious fanaticism is the one true Redpill

how do I even start? Link to a guide or website or anything?

>This thing I feel good about but haven't actually started yet is the true redpill.

Sweet blog

idk man how to explain it, one night i just decided not to be a poorfag anymore and just made an account at avanza took me about a month or two to get a good grip of everything

1.) make account at avanza

2.) deposit money

3.) choose which stock you want to buy (here is where most people are dumb)

- why would you want to buy it?
- are you ok with high risk( i am )? or low risk?
- short or long term?
- what are the triggers that will make the stock go up or down?

4.) profit and repeat

any specific question?

Why don't YOU take a BLACK PILL fucking ameriburger

i can give you a list of the stocks that i am interest in and might buy short term

The question is why would anyone not think money matters?

Fucking obviously it does, you need it or else you will die. Money is indeed all that matters from a survival standpoint. You have the right idea OP.

Money is for plebs. The money is fake anyways. Wealth is where it's at. Power is even better.

If you're smart, you'll convert your money into wealth and power ASAP, but OP is probably too retarded to do that. He'll just end up with some sort of shitty nouveau riche bullshit lifestyle until he's foreclosed upon

youtube.com/watch?v=LYnnm3L12fA

Not exactly. Even someone who is committed to succeed can still find time for purpose.

When I'm not working, I'm playing the guitar or lifting. On off days, I'll do cardio for 30 mins and find time to socialize.

My weekends usually have big events planned too.

I still manage to work 60 hours a week, helps living half a mile from my office though.

what do you trade?

>I'm dedicating my life to Shekels

Good goy

This is copypasta.

Everyone above and below this post has been trolled.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.

what do you mean? shares? my english is not that good

also pic related to prove i am not a lying sack of shit :^)

1.5k to 9.5k isn't 190% return.

Pasta

>be me
>noticeably good programmer
>cbf money, working as an engineer will get me all I need
>>oy vei dis goyim resists!
>>sorry, you are not a "cultural fit"
>realise that working in tech is pretty much "are you a minority" or "are you perfect"
And now I'm unemployed.

This is my red pill, if it has to do with money, (((they))) can and will take it away if they simply don't like what you were born as. If I had 50k a year, average programmer salary here, I'd actually be able to use "sexy persuasion" because at the moment the mid 20s guy who's never bought his own car isn't very sexy.

This feels designed and in a way it is, tall poppy syndrome used to wait until you were someone until cutting. Nowadays it's just an assumption: high GPA, charismatic, attractive, white male, let's not hire him.

OP, listen to me, they can and will take it all away from you if you continue being a dick:
>Fuck relationships
>Fuck caring
>officially dead inside
You think Brazil isn't going to notice a complete piece of shit has taken more than he's worth? Unless you're black, reevaluate yourself.

SEK is close to KEK I suppose.

>working when we're on the horizon of automation and NEETbux 4 everyone

>>noticeably good programmer

Stopped here.

If you aren't running your own company, you're a bitch who will be training his indian replacement.

Be the freelancer they call when the poo in loos fuck it all up, not the cuck training his replacement.

In reality though, software programming jobs are being done by mostly unpaid inters so good luck with that field.

Fucking exercise cuck.

the numbers to the right its based on what you decide to show, week, month, year, several year etc that is one month

this week up 33%

there are also lot of variables regarding how they calculate it which is on their site

its not just straight +- what you started with and currently have

>No timestamp
any nigga con fotoshop that colorful shit