Look at this hepcats! Huge news out of New York!

Look at this hepcats! Huge news out of New York!

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/22/stories-from-main-street-teenage-girl-ditches-smartphone-for-flip-phone-to-find-peace/

Janey direly opposes the Planned Obsolescence of technology and is not having it! She is now an emerging star among the techno-skeptics movement. I feel like everybody on this forum should be offering goodwill and supporting her.

Also, she's accomplishing this and she is only Fucking 16! Can you imagine what she will accomplish later in life!

Think she has pubic hair?

prolly has a benis too

>mfw I have never owned a cell phone

Fuck off with your god damn shilling

I have 20 burner phones already

A nice thick bush

What exactly has she accomplished again?

just buy a superior android phone

She is a leader in the Techno-skeptics movement Motherfucker!

>literally doing what every human being on earth did before 1999
>get famous

Probably a kike. Why else all the attention?

>Litvin
>That nose
probably

the clock in a suitcase boy wonder had more accomplishments and is more promising than this trap looking burgar

Isn't planned obsolescence the fact that things break after a certain point no matter what due to purposed design flaws and not the actual obsolete nature of the technology itself?

They could make longer lasting lighbulbs but they need you to constantly consume the product. Printers that break after 10,000 printed pages even if everything is in working order ect which wouldn't make sense regarding the article. Although, I find it wise to not have a pocket computer that you're completely absorbed in 24/7 like the current culture is doing so good on "her" I suppose.

She's using an outdated flip phone in 2016!!! amazing huh!!?

Smartphones usually start fucking up after a few years of use. I don't know if it's because they are made by sweatshop koreans or if it's by design, though. My father and I got the Galaxy S2 when it came out. 3 years later I got a new phone because my phone would just discharge itself randomly. He's had it for 5 years now and the internet simply doesn't work anymore.

Understood what you're saying.

That kind of seems like having all that processing power, constantly charging (due to excessive usage) and all the bells and whistles things are bound to break or mess up a lot faster. Lets just blame the Koreans on this one.

I've never used a smart-phone though so I had to pleasure to experience the annoyances associated with them. I'm sure if I had I would be quick to assume they break on purpose because I'm bitter like that.

haven't had*

>some fucking cunt is a DECADE late to the party
MOVEMENT!!!!!!

I'm going to fucking do it I swear.

I wonder if she would like to talk to a fellow flip phone user.

is zero more than zero in canadian mathematics?

Ive had my iphone for 5 years now and it still works.

I want a razor phone.

Smart phones make dumb people.

(((Litvin)))

Basically, she accomplished less than nothing, like -1 thing.
She had accomplished having an updated found.
She now has an outdated phone.

>techno-skeptics
WTF Get OUT you millennial faggot. NOBODY CARES.

Great another cunt who is going to have to ask everyone else to google shit for them.

>bells and whistles
like they actually fucking move around, not...
>software
apple is known to force software updates that compromise critical functions like charging and home button use. After an update my phone simply wouldn't recognize the charger unless it had completely died. Planned obsoletion. They also bloat the OS updates for newer versions so it runs slower on older models.

Poser.

can I intern with Amish for a period of time? If I like it enough I am willing to convert.
And regardless, this thread must be full of iShills because if anyone Sup Forums should know that iJew and Jewgle are the biggest fucking offenders of corrupting their own products for further sales

Hey shitbird. She has a whole article written about her!

>1999

try before
>2007

you underage faggot

Who in the!? Who in the FUCK is this!?