AY HOL UP

Why is he going to Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3744169/Donald-Trump-leading-Hillary-Clinton-SIX-POINTS-Texas-wins-voters-age-65.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/investigation-breaches-us-airports-allowed-weapons-through-n367851
youtube.com/watch?v=vtaNfId82uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whataburger

Fpbp

texas you'd better give us one of the best rallies ever

Fuck Drumpf. Also, chec my dubs.

he should visit every state.

Do not mock kek

Texas border

Can you just

He is going to texas to win bruh
He is gonna say about guns and they will go crazy again

Kek frowns upon you

If repeating numbers your nigger ass kills yourself

Polling shows that Hilldawg is only down single digits there, which maybe within margins of error. Romney won Texas by 15 points.
My guess is that he is shoring up support.
It can't be for the weather.

you dun goofed kek's gunna kek you
>;^)

inb4 it's filled with never trumpers still salty about Cruz or hipsters from the cities.

Because the conspiracy theories about him not really wanting to win and just using the campaign to sell himself so he can start a trump news network are tru

fundraising

Because I'm going to his rally tomorrow with my gf, mom, and one of my bros.

Gonna be great. Anyone know what the CCW policy is at rallies?

Are any Sup Forumsacks meeting up?

I wouldn't carry to a rally, but maybe you're just oo texas fo rme.

Are any Sup Forumsacks meeting up? I was gonna go with a friend but he cancelled. I'm still going but I don't want to look like a loner

I went to one in Houston and you have to go through a secret security checkpoint like at the airports. You won't get a gun through.

Probably too Texas. We allow carrying in state assembly meetings at the Capitol. Really just want to make sure I'm good if the triggered leftists decide to do some dumb shit.

Never Trumps have a point: he is not as conservative as Cruz - but, maybe Milo is right about the Conservative movement needs a restructuring. That being said, is Trump a conservative?

literally as far as possible from dubs. Good job.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3744169/Donald-Trump-leading-Hillary-Clinton-SIX-POINTS-Texas-wins-voters-age-65.html

>Donald Trump is only leading Hillary Clinton by SIX POINTS in Texas - and she wins voters under age 65

How spergy are you?

Go away CTR shill.

hmm...

Yes-imagine... When was the last time a Dem carried Texas? Fdr?

Not at all :)

Seems good to me. I don't carry because of personal reasons, but I like it.

Corpus Christi bro here, whataburger is literally the only fast food restaurant available to me. . .and I love it

Went to one in Bangor, Maine while I was visiting my Fiance who lives there.

Secret Service Checkpoint is the only way in. No way they'd be happy with you carrying.

one of my friends runs the Austin Democrats organization and attends local communist meetings and is going to protest Trump's Austin rally with a bunch of UT students

Alex Jones will also be vulturing the perimeter for youtube view and to yell at pinkos

what do

It's going to be hard to meet up user, I'm going to be coming from work and picking up my gf etc. What will you be wearing?

Rally tomorrow in Austin

I ran into one of Hillary's SS guys.

Glad I wasn't him.

Fuck Whataburger.

Braum's is king.

For happening.

Huh?

>Austin
>real Texas

He's gonna get some major protesting

Austin is filled with California refugees who ran away from their shit state only to keep voting left.

houstonfag here
some nigger got arrested when trump came here 2 months ago for carrying a gun. but do you honestly think a fucking presidential candidate will allow strangers with guns near him

I don't know. He didn't know where the fuck to go and I forgot to not obey orders to avoid the hillary staging place.

All I'm saying I'm glad I wasn't him.

Probably an untucked shirt and jeans. Don't have a hat so I might get one while I'm there. Don't worry about me user, I'll make convo with strangers. See you there if I do!

Hes going to pander to mexicans and illegals. Have you seen how he said he wont deport all 11 million illegals

checked.

Carter actually.

It won't happen though. Both whites and hispanics are trending republican in Texas.

TSA was doing security at Wilmington NC rally. Pretty sure they would be too incompetent to figure out you were carrying anyway.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/investigation-breaches-us-airports-allowed-weapons-through-n367851

With the way drumpf is getting destroyed in the polls even Texas will be a battleground state

KEK BE PRAISED!

Trump will easily win Texas, Missouri, and Georgia. Don't believe the Dem lies, these States are solid red.

to give Cruz THE DELEGATES

>TSA doing presidential security
I hate the fucking TSA so much.

When I ran in to one of Hillary's SS duded, it was only after some hired goon in a retarded uniform blasted ebonics at me.

Conservatism sure has worked well the past 8+ years, so well that the republican party just looks like another democrat party.

>democrats on suicide watch

>husband pays for her education
>divorces him

What a cunt. Deserved to lose

>ebonics

Yeah, that was a TSA goon.

>But he cant campaign to more than ohio and pa!? WHY WOULD HE EVER EVEN STEP FOOT ANY WHERE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY

Im so sick of baby's first election.

Senpai Corpus Christi here as well. Mexican food is great here.

>the blue ones are all right next to the border
I wonder why.

BRAAAAAUUUUMMMSSSS

>tfw GAfag
>reports say that GA has changed from a red state to a swing state
>hoping for Trump (or Pence) rally here in GA
>check every few days to see if a rally is planned for GA
>nothing every time
>still have not gotten to attend a rally

>be hispanic
>live in texas
>never voted
>trump
>they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists
>47 of your aunts/uncles live in mexico
>not triggered

Even fucking Houston went red that election. It's one of the biggest blowouts in our history.

It makes me wonder as well considering how white they are.

poll for Clinton

Don't forget.

Hopefully to sow the seeds for revolution and cleanse this fucking country

I seriously cant see how any sane person can look around and think America is in a good spot right now

>includes hispanics
wew lad

That's not how it works here.

>*Includes Hispanics

Please just kill yourself.

fundraising from excited base.

Tell me you are kidding and not actually this stupid

if 7 trump wins

>tfw get to see cops shoot reds in the 21st century

what a time to be alive

my dad just called my on speakerphone with my grandpa and they were pleading me to vote this year and to not vote for Hillary

they already knew I was anti-Hillary and gonna vote for trump, but it was the urgency in their voices that kind of scared me

you could tell they really felt this was it.

it made my confidence in trump even higher. people realize what is at stake here.

i didnt get a 7 lad

i didnt

i didnt get it

>86248502
>8+6+2+4+8+5+0+2=35
>Trump is 5 letters
>35 / 5 = 7

Praise KEK.

Thats the point
>Hundreds of violent protesters
>Everyone see that the left = violence
>???
>Gain voterbase

Red guards? Better hide your bikes.

fpbp

and my father keeps me informed of all of trump's "fuck ups". i just remind him of the 1917 espionage act, the hatch act, chelsea being paid by the clinton foundation, and the general awkwardness of how going after the clintons is bad for a person's health

MAKE AUSTIN TEXAS AGAIN

alx

are you a priest

Texas is already pretty crazy for him.

I guess a quick stop can help solidify that. Talk about the wall, my guns, hard work, independence, etc.

Just...I'd think he'd have some battleground states to worry about more.

sup jim carrey

>retarded rednecks

>weather

I've heard it's been nice the past few days, probably the best time to do it.

Kek told me he is displeased with you

It keeps fucking raining around the gulf coast.

>Take a stand!
>hide your face though

Cowards

>tfw cloudy in vegas

You have strayed too far from the light, may this be your curse.

Taral Patel?

>That's not how it works here.
How it work, can you elaborate? Hispanics in texas don't vote.

My folks got a robo call supporting him in Texas. His internal polling must not be very good.

Texans don't get triggered by petty things and hispanics often vote republican.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtaNfId82uU