Culture pals

Korean drummer qt edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
GIVE GIRLZ TO a português of autistic inclination

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

This Russian girl keeps sending me question marks. What do?

Post her

it's their thing.

not qt.

I met her on interpals but now I talk to her on instagram, I honestly don't remember her name.
The conversation goes like this
>Her:Like?
>Her:Sing?
>Me:Do I like to sing?
>Her:Songs?
>Me:Sorry, I don't understand
>Her:?
I don't know what's going on.

It's an Indian 50 yo dude

Every single young girl's profile is the same on this site.
>Hey I'm looking to improve my English and learn about new cultures!
>I love travel, reading, drawing, TV, music, dancing (and sleep haha)
>Really interested in Japanese and Korean culture (visiting Korea next year hopefully!)
>Don't just message me asking "how are you?" say something more creative!
>this user's privacy settings do not allow messages from users in Azerbaijan, India, Turkey, Egypt or Afghanistan.

I don't need two of them, the other one keeps spamming me with muslim propaganda.

lel, the older girls remove the Korean thing after they actually go to Korea and find out most Korean dudes do not look like pop idols

I've learnt with time any girl who mentions wanting to go to asia or wanting to learn asian languages is trash tier.

applies to men too desu

This. They're even worse than weeaboos, because at least weeaboos make sense. They like Japanese music, games, tv, movies etc. so they want to live in Japan. Koreaboos listen to k-pop once and decide that living in a country they nothing about besides their western style music is a great idea.

they don't actually care about the music brah they just want a pop idol boyfriend, it's a sexual fetish thing

pretty much every girl on interpals is either a hooker or dumb girl with a sexual fetish for some type of foreign men btw

>pretty much every girl on interpals is either a hooker or dumb girl with a sexual fetish for some type of foreign men btw
Explains the amount of messages I get from girls who always ask me "hey do you like Sherlock, Doctor Who or Harry Potter?", like fuck off you daft cow, there's more to my country than 3 shitty franchises for brain dead fucks.

>learn about new cultures
This is total dogshite. Everyone has this written in their profile but no one on this site is actually having a cultural exchange. I don't believe it for a second.

New cultures as in pussy and dick

>having a cultural exchange
That's what I call trading nudes.

>dumb girl with a sexual fetish for some type of foreign men

Mostly this, but then again so are most guys on the site so I cant blame em.

I dont mention having a girlfriend to see how many girls "just wanting to talk about culture" somehow disappear or backpedal big time as soon as I mention it, its probably my biggest source of entertainment on IP. All from girls not looking to flirt of course.

>so are most guys on the site so I cant blame em
Yeah but its only girls that will pretend they aren't in it for the flirting.
>I dont mention having a girlfriend
kek what's the point in being on the site if you have a gf? You're free to run away, save your time.

>kek what's the point in being on the site if you have a gf? You're free to run away, save your time.

Kills time while I'm at work, and I actually try to use it for cultural exchange. Apart from any other more fickle conversations I've been talking to two grills and a guy on there for 2 years +. Both qts got boyfriends in the meantime and we've all kept it clean and friendly all along, so it's definitely doable.

>so are most guys
I would never date a girl who has lived in America, but it's not like a sexual thing I guess since I wouldn't date an asian american either. I don't want to marry someone who likes western guys either. My only choice is to learn a language so well that I can find a gf that speaks no english at all.

>Kills time while I'm at work

Lazy nigger.

>speak to Kazakh girl for months
>literally every minute of every day
>she starts sending me one word replies for some reason
>eventually she stops sending me messages
>randomly sends me messages once a month out of the blue
>she only sends one word replies again and then ghosts me again
The fuck is wrong with women?

why do you assume someone who speaks X language likes people from that place?

I detest, absolutely abhor Brits and I can speak English. I have a friend who hates Germany but speaks fluent German because he lived there for work for 6 years..

Also, I really enjoy exchanging packages with random people I get along with to try shitty candies and so on from remote places, and send them the same their way. I think I've done like 7 package exchanges so far and right now expecting one from Belarus.

:^)

She found someone and doesn't know a way to tell you, she feels she has wronged you but is not courageous enough to break it all up.

Of course not everyone who speaks English likes Brits or Americans, but I assume almost everyone who does like Americans or wants an American husband speaks English.

It just hurts man, and it's like she's rubbing salt in the wound by constantly reminding me that she exists.

oooh if you could send me some Ilolay I'd send you delicias.

UMA
M
A

completely cease your conversations with her.
Just stop, dead cold. It's not going to do any of you any good.

You are correct in that regard.

>some Ilolay

S-some what? They make a few different things I think, do you mean dulce de leche or alfajores?
Usually from Brazil we'd always get Garotos bonbons, they were good.

>completely cease your conversations with her.
Just stop, dead cold. It's not going to do any of you any good.
That's probably what I have to do, thanks man

don't thank me.
Find yourself another qt breh.

You can do it.
If it's any consolation, Brazilian girls dig Brit guys... if you're into them.

ilolay dulce de leche my dude, it's really good.
How much do you pay for, say, a 450g tub?

>ilolay dulce de leche my dude, it's really good.

It's shit desu. There's a few local brands here in patagonia that are a shitload better imo. ilolay is alright for a commercial brand though.

Not sure, maybe 2-3 usd for 450g.

Meu amigo, se você falar que não enfiaria a cara no rabo dessa vagabunda você é um bunda mole.

I'd call her my love and hold hands...

I know it's a model, but thicc gooks are out of this world.

What's her age?
She's white?

>I'd call her my love and hold hands..
you wouldn't because you are a dirty macaco, now back to the favela, nigger.

what brands are better?
oh you're in Patagonia, cool.

Esqueceu o proxy?

Larga mão de ser burro, negro.
Vai ser rude na puta que te pariu, macaco é o corno do seu pai que fodeu a buceta purulenta da negra da sua mãe.

Sure sucks to be from an unknown country in addition to being ugly, because of that I always have to initiate and most convos lead nowhere.

kek
>when facebook comes to4chin

fuck off Preto escroto.

at least it's a 1st world country, a nordic country tat that.

Try being from a shithole

GET

This kids coming from /luso/ are a pain in the ass
A bunch of rude faggets

ON
MY
LEVEL

I'm too lazy to keep doing that

Pra falar comigo tem que ter visto a Setuko pelada

Good night!

What's a code in the script I can use to filter one profile of someone I don't want to see that I visited it?

Wanna compete which one is less known Pekka?

Does anyone here fantasize to marry their qt, having lots of children then become a productive member of society leaving all this Sup Forums shit behind?

Basically every single guy on this website does, yeah. Not sure how many actually succeed.

Really? I was under the impression that many where just looking for lewds and nudes.

Deep down I bet most men want more than that.

I found a profile of a cute japanese girl with similar interests to mine. What's the marriage rate of culture pals? Like 50%?

Well, I don't?

Okay

87.6% for asians->euros

Great. We'll send you an invite to our wedding.

please do, if someone manages to at least find some happiness in this shithole of a website my old heart will be relieved

Awesome!
I'll come there with Liters of Grappa

No, I don't want to marry, i don't want to have children, I only want to be productive because I have to, and I spend too much time on 4chin tho.

>jap cutie
I hope you like to get cucked. Because behind every jap cutie that care about foreigners there is a girl that mastered the millenial ways of cucking a man.

GO TO SLEEP

/poopiefrog

what is this abominable creature

Welcome, welcome.

How rude!

not against you dude, just what happens most of the time

Dont die

t. cuck

let it die