He thinks the ultimate cut isn't the best cape film of all

>he thinks the ultimate cut isn't the best cape film of all

You could put gold plating on a turd but it's still a turd.

Good thing the movie's not a turd then.

In before RTposting.

>implying I will ever watch it

The movie was bloated already, maybe if you cut it down to 90 minutes you might have something.

Yeah, better listen to the ones who were sucking the movie's cock before it came out, and defended even the theatre version.
Let's listen to the ones who would have liked it no matter what.

Nah they're right, it's the greatest cape movie without all the weird cuts.

Not at all, but props to you all guys, it's been 6 months and the damage control campaign is still going on.

I prefer Batman Returns

As opposed to listening to the ones that hated it before it even cane out?

I liked the directors cut.

The final act is still a mess.

>he likes trolling Sup Forums about capeshit movies

Even if you want a symbolism-heavy visual-focused art project, Watchmen is a way better at that.

Or watch the Burton Batman movies, they at least put their insane visuals in stories that you could care about instead of pretending that visuals qualified as the meat of their narrative.

>he thinks the ultimate cut isn't the best cape film of all
But... I do?

No, as opposed to the people who felt baffled at what they saw in theatres back in March.

If you can't make a movie work in 2 hours, then it's the director's problem for making it a 4 hour long movie.

>b-but the 7 hour cut will make it work

At least with movies like Blade Runner and Kingdom of Heaven you can see what they were going for before they were butchered by the studios.

Nothing about the theatrical cut of BvS made me interested in exploring a longer version. I didn't like what was already there to begin with.

>Kingdom of Heaven
both cuts are utter shit
you fell for the meme
*clears throat*

THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA THERE ARE FIVE COUNT EM 5 NIGGERS SHITTING IN MY URETHRA

Deadpool is a better cape movie, come on.

Robocop is the best cape film of all time senpai.

>not loving a true modern epic

I feel bad for you shitposter-kun

>Matrix is the best superhero movie ever made
>Metal Gear Rising is the best superhero game ever made

How can DC and Marvel even compete.

>The Matrix

I wish when the Wachowskis made movies for people other then themselves.

>I don't like Grant Morrison

oh it shows

Forget about Steven Universe, we need a containment board for /capes/

>not /snyder/

We literally had 3 years of capekino shitposting.

I want Sup Forums to drink bleach

In time, you will join us in the sun.

A mess implies the pieces are jumbled or don't make sense.
It's just a long epic battle scene.
It makes perfect fucking

It's a mess of a ''fight'' against a CGI LOTR Cavetroll.

Lots of people have already decided that movies must be like Marvel and won't open their mind to something different

>ultimate cut
of watchmen

I don't care what anyone says.

Speed Racer is fucking fantastic.

This to be honest.

Deadpool had better writting and pation into it, and a director whole knew how to handle the strenghts of the actors.

>better writting
Ryan Reynolds ad libbing is not writing.

>tfw got duped into watching the ultimate cut
>it's the regular shitty cut with more filler shit shoved in

STOP MEMEING ME

You should feel bad them, for Reynolds being better than the responsable for the dialogue of BvS.