EXTREME HAPPNING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

> BIG LEAGUE

IT'S ALL OVER FOR CROOKED

STUPID BITCH NEVER EXPECTED OUTSIDER TRUMP TO BURN DOWN THE ENTIRE ESTABLISHMENT

wsj.com/article_email/new-emails-show-clinton-foundation-sought-access-to-state-department-on-donors-behalf-1471891203-lMyQjAxMTA2NDI2MjcyODI1Wj

First

Second

third

pizza

Nobody is going to care.

forth

Nothing bad will ever happen to that woman, shes firmly among the elitists now. Deal with it Sup Forums

It's happening?

Fifth

Eh she could kill a toddler on live TV and it wouldn't matter at this point.

crooked hillary can't be trusted

I can't see the fire from where I'm at. It needs to be bigger

good night left side

This isn't a fucking D&C shill kike JIDF comment but honestly at this point who fucking cares. The male populations in the west have turned into docile little puppies and at this point only taking away the mac n cheese bites brought to you by Doritos and precious video games would get them to even consider altering their steady diet of self abasement and desire to immolate themselves for the shitskin cock.

Do we have any actual concrete proof that Hillary Clinton committed treason? YES it's obvious she fucking has, anyone with even half a brain cell left can see that. The thing is western males have been earmarked for death, and trained to only find satisfaction in the next like, swipe or other escape from reality. This fucking satanic cunt and her foreign usurpers and goons, are literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Watch and cackle as the Eurasian union is formed before our very eyes. ISIS will be taken out, along with the Kurds (even in the Qandil), Russia, China, Turkey et al; align themselves against the west, as the west is too busy to notice between twitching from gender neutral kindergarten bathrooms and sex ed training for shitskin parasites on how to cock the unprotected lambs while the males who are supposed to be rising up and fighting spread there cheeks for the digital pestilence.

Crooked Hillary bump

90% of Americans see "WSJ" in the heading and instantly say "You think you're better than me?"
Then ignore the article

I fkn hate that our country accepts such corruption through ignorance

the evidence keeps mounting up...

BUMP. Don't let this slide boys

o-ok so nothing then? The media will slide this false flag in 24 hours.

Can someone explain what this means

If enough people got pissed and protested they might potentially throw her under the bus rather then risk their entire establishment.

Whoa nigga I ain't readin all that shit

Nice pasta.

Bump you fucking idiots we're on, PUT YOUR FUCKING GAME FACE ON

Washington Post is reporting it too

This is fucking amazing

Kek, nice pasta m8.
I just saw you post that in the other thread.

its that no one can be bothered to get around the paywall

>that bias
what about

>he's orange
>it's 2016
>he's a bigot
?

I like how they are helping people associate Huma in all this as well.

29th!

GOOD PASTE

The only thing thing that can touch hillary is someone who goes coo coo for cocoa puffs and drills her with a .308.

Besides that, absolutely no legal action or some kind of internal coup will happen to her before November. None. You can only keep trying but it the end it'll be like kicking water uphill.

Let's do this.

Yawn. She could be caught on video murdering a nun and I'd still vote for her over Cheeto Jesus.

>?
???...

Fuck that evil Saudi bitch Huma and her pervert husband. Can't wait for the day she swings from the gallows

fourth reply is best reply

fifth

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DIDNT EVEN CHECK THE FUCKING LINK

If this is a new pasta, it's good quality

ITT: Shills trying to pretend this is nothing and that nothing will happen.

BUMPING

Wanna know the real reason Crooked Hillary uses diapers?

LAUGH AT MY JOKE WHILE THE WORLD BURNS

Wow WSJ has already changed that headline, OP.

let it be known on this day, I was here to take part in this potentially epic thread.

What does this mean? I don't get it.

Try spelling it right burger.

I think this guys just too lazy to write new paragraphs every thread. He is not paid enough shekels for that.

>Judge James Boasberg, in an order, set a deadline for the department to complete the email review by Sept. 22 to determine which ones contain sensitive government information and which are strictly personal conversations. That could pave the way for the emails to be released as early as mid-October.

>Boasberg

Hmmm really makes you think...

>"Josh Schwerin, a Clinton campaign spokesman, defended Mrs. Clinton’s and Ms. Abedin’s actions at the State Department. “Once again, this right-wing organization that has been going after the Clintons since the 1990s is distorting facts to make utterly false attacks,” he said. “No matter how this group tries to mischaracterize these documents, the fact remains that Hillary Clinton never took action as secretary of state because of donations to the Clinton Foundation,” he said."

Holy shit, is this all they have left to say?

It means the US government is literally for sale.

I hate the woman, but the story you link to states that the request came in and that it the response was that the crown prince had already made overtures through official channels and was being dealt with already.

this story doesn't prove anything and only acts as fodder to send those of you who see a shiny headline and post it all over with misleading declarations of the 'final straw in her corruption coffin'.

come on people, aren't you better than this?

>ctrl + c
>ctrl + v
also, the classics
>im not a shill i promise guys
>who cares about this anyway, it doesn't matter, don't worry about it goy- I mean fellow Sup Forumsacks

Read it then you lazy fuck

>he's orange

uh, racist much?

so many slide threads up right now.

FUCK yes

We're fucked. This fucking shit is getting infuriating.

ITS OGRE FOR ISRAEL. NOSE HAS BEEN EXPOSED!

she looks like she's sucked a lot of big fat dirty cocks and gargled a lot of aids-jizz

I even got a jewgle notification about it

I don't get it.

Explain what this means to a tard.

and no, this isn't a defense of her. i believe that her corruption and willingness to engage in pay-to-play should disqualify her from politics; it has been clear since the late 90s.

i believe that the story this headline hints at and that you were wishing the article would paint, is true. but this is clearly a ploy to make the knee-jerk wing of those who oppose the minerva look unhinged and desperate.

>The new emails were also notable because they discussed an interaction between a Clinton Foundation donor and Mrs. Clinton. Past email exchanges have depicted foundation officials seeking access to State Department officials, but not the secretary of state herself.

This is it in a nutshell.

Bump for great happenings

>In a separate email exchange, Mr. Band sought Ms. Abedin’s help in obtaining a visa for a member of a U.K. soccer league at the request of Casey Wasserman, president of the Wasserman Foundation, which donated between $5 million and $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Nothing to see here just casual donations and not expecting anything in return.

Refer to

Fpbp

What's the new headline?

Nice pasta you cock gobbling faggot. Choke on cum.

Not only will they not care but they will GLADLY vote her into office.

She will still be the next president of the united states. This election will set a disgusting precedent that our leader can commit crimes even as high as treason and no one will bat an eye so long as you feed them empty, idealistic rhetoric.

If she wins I'll consider it a personal spit in the face and start snorting ketaset again.

Poor BILL I think his fate is already written.....
The Widow of America will be PRESIDENT!!!!!

>Federal Judge Sets Deadline on Clinton Email Review

But the pasta is right though.

I don't think you understand how retarded I actually am. I still don't get what the fuss is about.

this is getting absurd

step up your tab game, antoine

What difference does it make?

Everybody does it?

Look, this is just a distraction from real issues like [cultural wedge].

Trump needs to stop talking in a low voice.

Hillary is just like your grandmother, only a lot cooler.

May have some in celebration

>she'll win

haha no, Trump will win

Lol Clinton ain't winning shit. The only way they can make it look like she's winning is by oversampling Dems in the polls. She'll probably keel over by November anyway

It shows that people were paying to get access to clinton and the state department through the clinton foundation.

Wew fa.m this looks pretty serious

and the worst part is that the real story - you can pay to gain access - will be buried in, "but she referred them to huma and nothing more than an official acknowledgement was received in turn".

the media will distract the country with something shiny, and the news cycle will churn on. things like this brought up in debate will be ignored in coverage and the questions allowing them to be brought organically into the conversation buried into the last fifteen minutes of debate.

the invisible hand working to ensure the inevitability is depressing, but acting like she is anything more than a bishop on the board is a waste of energy.

didn't you hear, WE'RE going to make history again. the pat-me-on-the-back generation can't wait to take selfies with the results screens.

Why the fuck would they change their own headline? Who's in charge of this shit?

Not really, you don't think once the real bomb drops us autists won't jump on our social media sockpuppets and spread the message?
Your either a fool or one of the cucks the aforementioned post was referring to.

As lmg as it isnt little ceasars its cool

Said the increasingly nervous shill for the fifth time this shift

>Post yfw this is the MAJOR leak we were promised

Why would they want access to the state department, though?

(((You))) are reaching pretty hard dummy

Oh shit they actually changed the headline

Mega kek

probably the editorial staff.

headlines get changed all the time. nefarious or not, it is common. if you were to follow every story as intently and anticipatory as this one you would see it happen.

nefarious whoring out of the united states to foreign interests is happening, but this red meat they keep throwing out is poisoned. that sweet smell isn't seasoning, it's antifreeze.

Daily reminder that while we comb through the Clinton emails we don't lose sight of the corruption of the Clinton foundation.

PAY
TO
PLAY

>“doesn’t want to commit to anything for Thurs or Fri until she knows how she will feel.”
>knows how she will feel

Am I the only one who notices most of her emails comment on her health???

It's that no one cares about anything until it bites them right on the ass and doesn't let go
It's going to take alot more personal punishment for Americans to wake up

Are you dumb?

Your country has sold the state department to (((donors))) in this instance.