Wow really lights up those synapses

Wow really lights up those synapses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbFzpq343s8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Blacks are a testosterone-filled beast race that are good at running fast n sheeeeit after hundreds of thousands of years of running away from lions in the Serengeti

Wow congratulations.

Niggers are fast at running at shit.

What else is new?

youtube.com/watch?v=dbFzpq343s8

Wow I'm sure this is the first time this has ever happened. Imagine, black people at the Olympics! Wow!

wtf I am now on the #blackwomendidthat train

You would never see this line as the guaduation line to get their degrees.

I'm tired of niggers, kikes, spics etc. all representing their "culture" when I'm white and I can't represent my fucking culture?

Why is everything about minorities about being a minority?

Let's start a #whitepeopledidthat trend.

Weird, I thought it would be men that won the women's rally.

Seems like the female olympic team needs some diversity. Affirmative action for white women when

>No Asians, Mexicans, or Eskimos
Someone tell these black women to slow the fuck down, we need more diversity.

DON'T DO THAT YOU WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST!!!!!

>I came in like a wrecking ball

Because Michael Jackson isn't african american right?

The list is too long, it would literally never end.

All i can think of is, RUN NIGGER RUN!!!!!!!!

damn isn't it funny how i'm still not attracted to beyonce despite all the media shillery

>Black Woman has the record for the Highest grossing tour for a Black Artist
What a surprise, a black person did that.

Why? It makes sense for there to be one for blacks since listing what they did is far easier than what they didn't. Not so with whites.

Pretty sure it's not true anyhow

Why they wearing whiteys clothes and competing in whiteys sports and using whiteys hygiene products and looking at whiteys magical electronic eye machines

Running is your job, Pedro.

Make my burrito, faggot.

Beyonce is mixed race; doesn't count.
Besides, "Best Black X" is such a stupid way of asserting that blacks are great, it should be "Best X was black" (which, besides athletes, and singers, will never happen)

Logical. Black people are on average more athletic than white people.
Too bad they lack intelligence.

I would love to see the #whitemendidthat variation of this. It would include the invention of modern society and pretty much every worthwhile athletic and artistic feat out there.

>Too bad they lack intelligence.

Can't have it all bulge.

That's why niggers etc. live in white men's world and play in sandboxes we created.

Problem is that we can only talk about things that happened, not things that are happening.
The world is a lot like Warhammer 40K: The once-dominant race is a shadow of its former self, there's the threat of technologically superior communists since technology is now shit, and all the while you have some task force that stomps down anything that may cause change for the better in the world.

and the media is wondering why americans generally dont give a shit about the olympics anymore. when we just import niggers, why care?

Oh don't worry, there already is one, it's just surrounded by much more butthurt.

shut the fuck up nigger or i'll take you to my sugar plantation.

bull fucking shit. aretha franklin toured for decades.

>murdering Innocent black people on a DAILY basis?
>innocent

Dindu nuffin.
I'm not even sure if a white cop kills a black person every day, but if they do, they aren't all innocent.

>have (did that) murdered millions of Africans

I wonder where these people learn their statistics and history.

>Read printed Jew today
>Article about how the Olympics were great because it meant we could feel "patriotic" and "nationalist" like we should
>Rest of article filled with leftist shite

I just don't get it.

>i'll take you to my sugar plantation.
Yeah, then you'll dazzle us that famed "Mexican intellect" of yours, right?

Black people have special needs. If you make fun of them, they'll cry. If you outshine them, they'll cry. They are very weak. I say we start a campaign exposing how much they whine.

The good thing about them being on the news this much is that they are more and more exposing others to their bull shit.

Oh so when black people are better at something like running fast its because of their blackness.

When they suck at something like not raising their children or not murdering people it has nothing to do with their blackness.

Imagine how they shag.

>Mexican
>Intellect

kek