wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pH40zu9SUiM
infostormer.com/white-lives-matter-group-stages-protest-outside-naacp-office/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-trump-calls-for-special-prosecutor-in-clinton-corruption-scandal
livenewschat.eu/top/
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37153350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the election is nearly three months away. Does not leading in some inaccurate or doctored polls count? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the most crooked politicians to have ever lived, who just happens to have a lead because she rigged a poll. But you know what? She still belongs in prison. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This isn't a fucking D&C shill kike JIDF comment but honestly at this point who fucking cares. The male populations in the west have turned into docile little puppies and at this point only taking away the mac n cheese bites brought to you by Doritos and precious video games would get them to even consider altering their steady diet of self abasement and desire to immolate themselves for the shitskin cock.

Do we have any actual concrete proof that Hillary Clinton committed treason? YES it's obvious she fucking has, anyone with even half a brain cell left can see that. The thing is western males have been earmarked for death, and trained to only find satisfaction in the next like, swipe or other escape from reality. This fucking satanic cunt and her foreign usurpers and goons, are literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Watch and cackle as the Eurasian union is formed before our very eyes. ISIS will be taken out, along with the Kurds (even in the Qandil), Russia, China, Turkey et al; align themselves against the west, as the west is too busy to notice between twitching from gender neutral kindergarten bathrooms and sex ed training for shitskin parasites on how to cock the unprotected lambs while the males who are supposed to be rising up and fighting spread there cheeks for the digital pestilence.

THIS IS AWOOOOOVEMENT

WTF is a King of Prussia, PA?

Enjoy your time while it lasts, Trumpers.

This is the fading of European cultural dominance. Music and art were lost long ago. Then the cities, states, and entire countries. Now, the political landscape will forever extradite you to unrepresented second class citizens. Your bloodlines will be soiled, your family names die out, and your professions will be outsourced, replaced by automation, or disappear altogether.

This is the end of all things. It will make fine and wistful reading in the history books, but it's never coming back. Every society that fails to maintain its foundations eventually meets the same fate. There's nothing new about the process, only this time it's happening to you.

Farewell Trumpers. It was a glorious time, that was never going to last. Cherish these days you have left.

AWOOOOOOOOOOMENT

When will I get this in the mail?

Has anybody received their's yet?

GUYS

Love lain and praise trump

Really activates my almonds

>We will let others blow the trumpets. His friends and comrades gather round him to shake his hand and thank him for everything that he is to us, and that he has given to us. Let me say it once more: We love this man, and we know that he has earned all of our love and support. Never was a man more unjustly accused by the hate and slanders of his ill-wishers of other parties. Remember what they said about him! A mishmash of contradictory accusations! They did not miss accusing him of every sin, or denying him every virtue. When he nonetheless overcame in the end the flood of lies, triumphing over his enemies and raising the America First flag over the USA, fate showed its favor toward him to the entire world. It raised him from the mass of people and put him in the place he deserved because of his brilliant gifts and his pure and flawless humanity.
>yfw

I heard that we have a movement.

Prepare for a major face turn. Right from Vince's playbook we will win.

make cows cute again

i have not ;_;

Austan Goolsbee is a special kind of shit. He actually makes Megyn Kelly look based.

A lot of Germans migrated to Pennsylvania in the 1800s

Fox stream
youtube.com/watch?v=pH40zu9SUiM

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Is kek here? Praise be to Him.

latinas for trump

holy fuck this cuck on kelly

>tfw you find out your GF doesnt activate her almonds

It's still a weird-ass name for a town.

Megyn
>ghoulsbee, someone who isnt a defebder of clinton

But atleast shes showing the quid pro quo on live tv

>Not open to the public
Pence has 3 of these in 2 days. Anyone know why?

She can't have said that, Goolsbee is an open and proud Clinton shill.

fuck

Is it Glenn Beck

I'll ask again. Why don't pollsters use stratified sampling to guarantee accurate representation?

>All the damage control on #HillaryLeaks

germans aren't known for being subtle

White Lives Matter Group Stages Protest Outside NAACP Office

infostormer.com/white-lives-matter-group-stages-protest-outside-naacp-office/

No denying that

what is stratified sampling?

according to wiki it was named after a local pub

That's weird.
I could have sworn I just fixed the conditioning

And you're happy about this why, exactly...?

The memes are too real.

MUH CONSPIRACY

Has Hillary been seen today? If I remember right, last Thursday was the last time she was seen in public. This is insane

Megyn just fucked Goolsbee in the ass raw.

She's still not based, but she's not 100% shit.

I'm getting ready to downgrade my opinion again next segment when she has Glenn fucking Beck on.

>watching Megyn Kelly
y doe

sounds like fundraisers

For those that missed that rally, you can read what he said here.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-trump-calls-for-special-prosecutor-in-clinton-corruption-scandal

What a slut.

WAGGLE YOUR WILLIES LADS THE MEMES ARE COMING TO LIFE

So you're saying she's not a friendly, but we can still hate fuck her.

Cows are already cute, raciss

Effectively they break the whole population into groups (let's say R, D, and I) and do random samples inside of each of those groups. It would guarantee results that are more close to accurate because it doesn't allow for a goofy sample and then they can't claim there's a goofy sample

Masochism, and it still beats CNN.

TFW there are more black people selling "Hillary sucks but not like Monica" shirts than there are black lives matter people 10-2 ratio

at Akron Trump rally

Glenn "the priesthood is rising" Beck is going on Kelly today to bash Trump.
> pic related is what happened to his news website after his crusade against Trump.

She was in Florida a few days ago talking to some people about Zika.

CRASHING THIS WEBSITE

oh
look
at
that

c u c k

Will Benji ever come home?

FIND A CNN STREAM

They're CORRECTING THE RECORD.
They're playing all the videos of Hillary stuttering, having seizures, etc.

The panel will discuss it any minute. Should get violent.

Dude, few people here know, and no one cares what stratified sampling is. The bottom line for polls isn't to find out what the truth is, it's to be marketing. They literally pay $35k for a pull that will show a lead. It's an advertising service.

You're doing sterling work

I know there was so many of them hustling those shirts. Shit was funny.

livenewschat.eu/top/

In true trump style

Nice pepe

WITH NO SUSCRIBERS

> glenn beck on kelly file

Glenn Beck is having a fucking meltdown and talking about suicide.

I also saw one buff black guy with a Donald Motherfucking Trump.

Dude the blacks LOVE capitalism. With all the get rich fuck bitches culture and all dat, blacks are like created to vote for Trump!

Why won't he release the tax returns?

Jesus, Beck is unhinged.

He's a sweaty disgrace. SAD!

Stuttering and stammering all over the place.

Even though he hired a Chinese click farm it is still failing. Pic related he now gets 8.6% of his traffic from that Chinese click farm.

Beck comparing candidates to forms of suicide.

Stay Classy Beck.

what the fuck is wrong with their faces

IT'S JUST A CONSPIRACY GOYIM NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

They must have said the words "conspiracy theory" 10 times.

I'm here for the milk. Holy shit boys.

Shows you where his mind is at.

Ben-Hur remake flops at US box office

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37153350

OY VEY, THE CAMPAIGN KNOWS

>Why won't he release the tax returns?
Same reason you can't have the delegates.

guys how do I deal with my crippling anxiety