Are you guys prepared for the upcoming currency collapse?

Are you guys prepared for the upcoming currency collapse?

Yes, we deal in lead friend.

more like lead paint chips lmao

Have an upboat xD

I've got my bottle cap collection primed and ready to establish a post apocalyptic currency based on the value of water

I've been hearing of this mythical collapse on this board since 2006. If the Jews run the world financial systems and we keep taking out Arab countries that want to fuck israel and be independent of the dollar and the Jewish banking system, we can work together and stay a superpower. That is until the Jews follow their inherent instinct and start acting like total Jews.

You're going to need some alcohol as well.

If the American Government collapses, won't that make American coins extremely valuable? Since it means that it's suddenly in very limited supply, and they last for basically ever.

i wanna get some guns. which one should i get first? do you do anything with them besides set stuff up in the yard and shoot at it?

I have a machete and no qualms with cannibalism.

Get a Ruger 10/22 first, then a Glock 19, then pick between an AR or an AK, A Mossberg 500 is a good choice to round that out or a Ruger American in .308.

>Berg

Every single time

on the rifles is it better to get one with a wooden or plastic looking stock?

Personal preference. Plastic is lighter but wood will last you longer and looks better in my opinion.

Or take the short road to the same destination and just buy an AR and a good 9mm pistol... Orrr, go ahead and fuck around and take the long way to the same destination like this guy recommends. Theres nothing inherently wrong with this, its just not very efficient unless you want a collection with marginal usefulness.

Also, DONT GET AN AK. Their ammo will vanish and dry up after a happening, where as 5.56NATO is used by local police forces and the military, and produced here in the US.

the 10/22 is a good starter gun, he could buy one for cheap then realize he's not into guns before spending an ass load of money.

Or instead of buying a 10/22 for ~$300 with some ammo and a spare mag or two, and going to the range with it ($30), and spending all your time getting setup with it, you can just buy a good AR ($500-$1000) and be done with it. Plus you'll have an AR for the happening, instead of a bitch ass .22 which is only "good" for small game at close range

>inb4 muh shot placement bullshit

Yes, anom, I am, thank you for asking. I've already invested a large and significant portion of my wealth into both land and gold!

just would like to say the communist are also working very hard and when we see the next crash we will be very active :)

Alright tier ten operator who lives in a state where you have to pay to go shoot, be the master in this thread.

Wouldn't sliver be much more useful for bartering? Think people will let you break your gold bar? I guess you could shave off a few grams at a time.

i only say this because i bought a 22 when i started shooting and it was objectively shit in almost ever way. Also lots of fudds and other rejects hoard .22 ammo, so its not even that much cheaper than shooting low end .223, although Ive heard its now slightly more plentiful.

I'm planning on getting an M1A Scout as my first rifle. Is this fine?

Nope :( I need an American who knows how to shoot otherwise I'm going to get gulag'd by Corbychev.

Go to /k/, tell them you're from Sup Forums, what state you live in (for gun laws), your budget and the intended purpose for your firearm (cc, home defense, hunting etc.) They know their shit

dont worry senpai he you wont be alone many Americans will also be re-educated

Yeah I'll weather this financial disaster just like I did the last one, by being poor as fuck

I want to shoot someone with a flare gun

Every time they talk of gun control, all the .22lr is gone for weeks and I sell some for stupid high prices to the tards.

only if you're buying it for the cool factor.

That thing is HEAVY as is the ammo for it... Plus, good 5.56 is about .35 cents per round online right now, and good 308/762.51 is almost twice that, so id only recommend this if you have money to spend, like LOTS of it, and youre not going to be traveling very far.

I would plan to put back 2000-3000 rounds at a minimum, remember, if the happening happens you wont be resupplied EVER until its over, so you'll have to be able to store ammo for EVERYTHING from chimp outs, looting, home defense, hunting, etc, plus practice.

Additionally, an AR costs less, spare parts are more plentiful (replacement bolt might only cost hundreds of dollars after the happening, where as M1A parts might not be attainable for any amount of money), its MUCH more custimizable and easier to mount an optic and a light on, and the AR weights less, shoots lighter weight/less bulky ammo that still fucks up humans very well, and the ammo is much more plentiful.

I'd choose an AR unless you really have your heart set on an M1A. Ideally buy both if you can afford it.

Also M1A isnt as reliable as the meme says, look up mud test of it on YouTube. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news user, but honestly an M1A sure beats nothing and will put you FAR ahead of the average sheeple. Consider your options /k/omrade!

Remember: Path of Light

This desu senpai

Your pic makes me sad when I see it.

Steambro where'd you go?

Ya, been ready for the last 30 fucking years - ever since Alex has been squeeling about it. Think it's gonna happen soon?

Which currency?

Worldwide collapse. Stack 'em

Swiss Francs won't save me this time?

>I'd choose an AR unless you really have your heart set on an M1A.

I live in California and don't want a registered "assault" weapon. Thank you for the input, though!

Buy them anyways and if the ATF-feds come yell "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. AM I BEING DETAINED?!".

can't eat gold, cunts

We may never know

can't eat paper either.

Gold actually has intrinsic value that it has maintained for thousands of years. On the other side of the collapse gold will still be in use.

only valuable to people who need to melt them down

That's a meme, spending a lot of efford and money to obtain something doesn't make it "intrinsically valueable".
For counterexample if you launch a space mission to get a moon rock you may sell it for quite a price, but you will never ever bring the costs of the rocket fuel and so on back in.
The value of gold is determined like it is by any other commodity.

Then you do want an AR user, you want an ar parts kit that you buy online and have shipped to your house, and also an 80% lower that you complete yourself. Bam, the state never knows you have it and you have a kickass rifle. If you can use basic hand tools you can slap a barreled upper on your lower and drop a triggerin. Look up ar build on youtube if you dont believe me. Its super simple and theres less paperwork than getting a non assault weapon. Of course this is highly illegal so even tho i think its what you want, you should never under any circumstances do it, im purely speculating here.

So, am I the only one who wants to bang Lady Liberty?

I have 15 ounces of silver, a bottle of Wild Turkey, and 11 half full cigarette lighters.

How long will I last?

No

'bout $400 in SHTF money.

I don't even have OCD but this makes me go REEEE. Why don't you refill those lighters?