>75%

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Visible_minority_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and it's going down RAPIDLY

It's 70 percent

Whiter than the USA though

Non white Canadian and proud even though i technically look white but whatever

Not really. French aren't white. At this point most white Americas are Germanic, whereas most Canadians are Asian or French.

Its 81% as of the last census. For reference the US is 63.7 % (sixty-three point seven percent) "non-hispanic" "white".
cucks

>62%

Whereas my beautiful province is 96% white.

Come home, white man. Come home.

Proud of what? Mooching off the accomplishments of Anglo men because your people suck too bad to make your own country?

In Toronto it would be rare to get on a subway car that is 70% white.

That's because its over 50% non white

nothing wrong with diversity

Toronto whites are a minority. But it's a safe city and people get along mostly.

75 is still a passing grade

>be america
>62% white
>highest jewish population on earth
>slave races dominate your culture and women
>minority by 2050
>gay marriage legal
>own women dont even like white men anymore
>shared gender bathrooms
>pump out marxist propaganda in your media all day
>mexicans stealing all your jobs
>literally the blue print for how marxism destroys societies
>come on Sup Forums
>make fun of other countries

i dont get it lads? how do they keep getting away with this

Go make somalia more diverse then cucklebush.

and we're filled with anglos which are ""white"" at best

Sup Forums is satire

>this is what /dark children/ who come here tell themselves

We are just hoping to prod others to action. We are a dead nation. We know this.

This man fucked us. Definition of a cuckservative. Trudeau's migration policy is actually more conservative than Stevie boy's

i hope they take away your TV license, that was hurtful

>62%

screenshotted

Don't worry Aussie, when we are majority brown do you really think our brown politicians are going to care to defend da evil white man? You'll be on your own against the Asian invasion.

It's 70 now

I'm in Toronto and white people are long gone. I'm lucky to even hear English when I walk down the street, and Im not even joking. 80% of the languages I overhear in this city aren't English. Somali, Serbian, Chinese whatever, it sure as hell isn't English.

No, it is 76 as of the 2011 census. It had been dropping by over 1% a year until then and immigration has only increased.

>I'm in Toronto and white people are long gone
Where in Toronto even are you? I live on the west end near Mississauga and my community is vast majority old white and slav folks.
Also the usual downtown hipster spots are generally white.

Making things up on an anime website doesn't make them true.

>63%

Exactlt why I had to correct your lies.

Rly makes u thnk

you must be spending most of your time downtown
I'm west, close to ossington, and this area is mostly white yuppies

>French aren't white

Wow, Quebec suddenly goes from 90% white to like 3% white

Think twice about wanting immigrant scum to run to your nice province, whether they're white or not

I'm transferring to ryerson this september, what am I in for?

you literal nigger etc.

At Ryerson there are mudslimes in full black burqas, no kidding.

>arguing amongst ourselves about whiteness rather than trying to think of solutions to the problem
stop this divide and conquer shit

Laureen a CUTE

>university in toronto
>u dun goofed

>USA
>63%
fix your own shit first.
Sage

>people immigrating to a province with no jobs

And people wonder why the only three cities to get a job in are becoming less and less white.

Immigrants do not care about the country, if they did they'd be helping build the dying parts of it.

Who could be behind this
>white
meme? Hmm.. really makes you think...

Same at Seneca College, seen full on trashbags with the grate over the eyes.

And making threads is somehow preventing it? Lol

I know you can see my city flag and believe me, you do not want these people even if they were to help you

America is a lost cause though. You have over 100 million non whites, and you can't control them because most White Americans are scared of being called racist.

wonderful

you're acting like thats a bad thing

>they have white skin
>'not white!'

what the fuck is even you are on it bitch

You can't act all high, when canada is whiter than you are.
>Black President

Lmao even roaches laugh at Amerisharts these days

Japanese have white skin but they aren't considered white. But I agree French and all other Europeans are white.

White = European.

>roach

That's a fucking Carthaginian.

We need more whites, too much emmigration here. No kids = no future.

More like 30% white

That's not Turkey, know your flags.

If you need more people then HAVE CHILDREN.

That's why Quebec is more nationalist than the rest of Canada, we needed more people and immigration was not an option so our ancestors made babies.

There aren't any fucking JOBS. If some asshole pops out a bunch of kids with no means of feeding them we have major problems.

The Crown has gutted the industries of Atlantic Canada in the hopes the place will die out and everybody will move out West into practical open air prisons you guys call our major cities.

kek, wait till you see the degeneracy up close.

>be me
>event at Ryerson
>Everyone has booths on Gould Street
>One guy has a booth with dildos and fleshlights all over it
>I laugh and take pictures
>this 5'5 faggot behind the booth starts yelling at me
>Welcome to Uni

Also, pic related.

I have a cousin who lives in Halifax (working as an engineer) and he already has two kids with his wife. I'm sure there's something, maybe if it's not ideal

I know i'm going to have to leave after i'm done uni. Trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

>Trudeau's migration policy is actually more conservative than Stevie boy's

Sauce. Fucked up if true ;__;

Anecdotal evidence means as much as a pile of shit.

Maybe you should take a trip out here and see our prospects.

Heading to PEI for school next year, then I don't know where.

I was even planning on starting a council/club there. It shouldn't phase me though.

> Welder in Alberta
> No chance of getting employment anymore

Employers are well aware that welders are the scum of the earth, so I have no hope. Welding doesn't really transfer well into any other careers either.

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?

SHART IN THE MART!

>60%

We don't have TV licenses. We're the ones with no guns, you're supposed to say "Haha we may be a 62% white jew-owned country that gets its culture from former slaves, but at least I have a gun I can blow my brains out with when my daughter gives birth to mulatto babies and my son gives birth to a strain of med-resistant AIDS"

Fuck off m8, those guns are for the revolution they're not going to wage when Hillary takes office.

Stop projecting, Irwin. IF you're life is that fucked up, maybe you should just take a nosedive onto a sting ray, at least they can't outlaw that from you

>Not even STEM or trades guarantee employment anymore

JUST

>Changing Face of America

Anyone else want off this ride?

rip

enjoy your enrichment, buddy

You're not a real Canadian, you're a parasite.

At least I can drive 20 minutes into the country and things are good

My shooting range is in Terrebonne, very nice place

Haha okay mate

How is it projecting to observe American culture

t.non-white

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING SCUM

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NON-WHITE CANADIAN

BLOOD OF THE LAND, NOT RIGHTS OF THE PARCHMENT

Not Terrebone, north shore-oka area actually (not a red pls no bully)

You will be a worthy sacrifice holding back the hordes while we all scatter. Enjoy your containment island.

81% non-minorities on the 2011 census. This includes injuns and inuits. White were at ~77%. That was 5 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Visible_minority_population

>Chemical Engineer graduate
>Have enough Metis blood in me to qualify for Metis card
>Bonus factor of still looking white, green eyes blonde hair
>ZERO (0) INTERVIEWS
>ALL FELLOW CHEMICAL ENGINEER GRADUATES UNEMPLOYED OR LAID OFF
>KNOW OF 3 FROM GRADUATING CLASS THAT HAVE JOBS AND THAT'S IT

JUST FAMALAMA DINGALONG MY LIFE UP

I'm actually fucking trying to become a police officer now because I want off this wild ride and in 4 years can make over 100,000

"A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian"
Besides family moved here almost 90 years ago. Does the fact that i'm not European matter?

>Observing American culture
> but at least I have a gun I can blow my brains out with when my daughter gives birth to mulatto babies and my son gives birth to a strain of med-resistant AIDS"
>But at least I
Sounds like you my friend

>You can't act all high, when canada is whiter than you are.
Why not? I rule the world tbqh

>tfw my province is 94.3% white
>without labrador it's 99.2% white

newfoundland is hardly canadian at this point desu

I want everyone, on both sides of this shitflinging, to remember how fucking FAST it can happen.

We are all fucked. America is just a mile father down the same highway to hell that you're on.

>A
>FUCKING
>SHITSTAIN

If shit goes down I'll probably go stay with my cousins in Quebec City or Sherbrooke (or even Laval, depending how bad it gets). Plus I'm in the West Island so it's a safe distance from where the muds are concentrated and there would be time to escape

who gives a shit.

I'm white.

>, to remember how fucking FAST it can happen.
They already know, they're fucked beyond hope. They'll be in 60's by the time Trudeau leaves office.

William Lyon Mackenzie KING (1908)

"That Canada should desire to restrict immigration from the Orient is regarded as natural, that Canada should remain a white man's country is believed to be not only desirable for economic and social reasons but highly necessary on political and national grounds."

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT

Well technically you can, but you're making a fool out of yourself.
In any case, kys.

You guys should steal Cape Breton on your way out. We'll start up our fishing industry and wage a war to invade the Mainlanders and take control of the rest of the country.

Make Canada White Again

>tfw Canada's white population is going down faster than ours did

>Well technically you can, but you're making a fool out of yourself.
Yes, but your country has an average iq below that of our minorities. Why listen to you?

>Laval

Good luck buddy we lost that place years ago

Other two options are good though, I just don't understand how you do it man honestly I yell at any Muslims i see walking or driving around here just to make sure we don't turn into you guys. Multiculturalism is shit.

>Make Canada White Again
No, more like ditch Canada, fix our fishing economy, and start up our own Maritime/Atlantic union.

Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI are all 90%+ white provinces and when we reopen our industry that cucknada stole from us we'll be sustainable again.