America is only 60% white

>America is only 60% white

WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
google.com/search?q=us census white definition&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS699US699&oq=us census white d&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.3600j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Das rite

Hispanics are white now.

These things were in motion long before you were born, my friend. But don't worry, there is still hope for the American race.

Kennedy.
I suggest Adios America! By Ann Coulter:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

1965, when the Jews introduced racial immigration.

America is fucked

>60%
>He actually thinks it's Sixty Percent

Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii have I got news for you, user...

google.com/search?q=us census white definition&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS699US699&oq=us census white d&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.3600j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And in many big cities whites are the minority

It's also enormous and houses 200 million of the best white people.

I'm in southern california.. You should see this place. There are nicer 3rd world countries

as white as shitholes like peru or bolivia. What happened burgerbro.

KEK they're all sub 6 feet

>tfw Sweden is officially whiter than you, despite being a million times more cucked.
>tfw might be actually 30% European White

Fucking end it now, senpais.

Don't call it a grave.

I would guess that we are at around 75% white or so but this doesn't account for third-generation immigrants or that the ethnicity of the immigrants from half-shitskin countries like Bosnia, Romania, Poland and Norway are most likely shitskins and not white.

Individual states are still 90% white or more, I believe Vermont is 95-98% white

when the years of unrelenting warfare and exploitation foisted upon sandy arab countries by western corporate/economic interest ruined their homes and pushed them westward. forced multiculturalism senpai they gotta start somewhere.

This, we need our social contract with Europe again.

Or bring all the refugees here and send all the whites to Europe for a white Utopia

Welcome to the Berenstain Timeline.

You came just in time to watch this twisted verison of the world burn.

The math works out to about 60% AFTER Hispanics are subtracted. If Hispanics were counted as white, it would be over 70%.

>But don't worry, there is still hope for the American race

Mulattos?

>The immigration act of 1965 was caused by middle eastern war fatigue

Nukes?

>he doesnt live in NH

At least you defeated the evil Nazis in WW2.

:^)

If you turn up the volume on Saving Private Ryan while your family gets raped by niggers it almost doesnt hurt, does it?

Can't wait for the wall senpai

Even less if you don't count light skinned beaners, mongrels, Jews, and impure tares who fucking call themselves "White" on the national census.

The inner cities and southern border are exploding and have been for a long time.