Detective Comics #940

So he's fucking dead tomorrow right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/09/12/will-it-be-ozymandias-who-takes-tim-drake-out-of-the-picture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He gonna go to college

Jean when?

When they fire Tynion and replace him with somebody who actually likes the 90's instead of merely pretending to.

Why does he look like Adam Sandler?

I am concerned seeing the cover. No Tim on it and everyone seems super sad about some random Bat-soldier being dead. I can easily see them switching that out for a dead Tim when they actually release the issue.

What sucks is that Tim really doesn't deserve to die. Sure maybe he doesn't have to be Red Robin anymore but let him go to college and have him fuck off for a little while until somebody wants to use him.

can we all just take a minute and just enjoy that he's not wearing that retarded vegas showgirl feathers costume anymore

Where is scanbro when u need him? Also monster men crossover starts next week, where here is hype

I actually really liked the razor wings, it'd fit better on Damian, but it was still a cool idea for a costume. Just not for Tim.

The crossover will probably be fine but I haven't seen anything about it worth getting hype for.

No. No way in hell.

Honeslty I would have been fine with the winged costume if he had the old Red Robin cowl to go with it. He'd actually kinda look like robin if he did that.

I'm not necessarily hype about it but I like 2/3 of the books that it's taking part in, so I'll tolerate it. More interested in the Batman Suicide Squad story coming up in a month or so.

I'm only hype because Riley Rossmo is doing the art for Batman for the crossover. Do we know much about how many issues it'll be?

six parts, two for each book.

6 issue crossover, but Riley is only on the 2 Batman issues.
Same, but it'll be nice if we get more insight into what Hugo was doing all this time behind the scenes.

that's his whole gimmick a batman fan from the 90s who has become a DC writer
Unfortunately nothing he's written has really resonated which paints that era as a bit of a wash in terms of story potential

It was a cool costume that allowed him to fly
Now he's back to being a shitty robin

I just want Harper back, she needs to work in a team so people will stop hate on her

At least it's not as bad as his RHatO run

No thank you.

Tynion already said that Harper will be back

I still have nightmares of that run.

FUCK

i hope he dies so he can be brought back in a couple months for no fucking reason

crap, I thought that writers forgot her

I can't wait. I've been waiting a long time for him to kick the bucket.

tim's my favorite robin

Scanbro only does marvel stuff

oh, so scanbro is useless

Rich over at Bleeding Cool spoiled it over the weekend. He played it off as "speculation" but he nailed the ending of the comic.

What, this? bleedingcool.com/2016/09/12/will-it-be-ozymandias-who-takes-tim-drake-out-of-the-picture/

Wait pls don't tell that this is true

it's true

ozymandias continues to do nothing wrong

alternate theory: clayface morphs into tim and is killed by the drones, thus redeeming himself and so on

Can you post the last page

Yup. It's accurate.

I doubt that would be enough to kill Clayface

Which part? That Tim gets killed or captured?

He gets captured by Mr. Oz. Everyone thinks he's dead (and the reader's left to believe that for about 7 pages) but the last scene is of Tim shouting "My friends will save me!" in Oz's lair.

Another Theory mention by another user.

Thank you so much!!! God, I've been stressed over this for weeks now.

>yfw robin dies at dawn

>DC/Marvel character
>Dead

Do people actually still fall for this?

That a character will stay dead? No. But if they're one of my favorites, I still want to know if they're going to be gone for awhile.

I mean, the original cover had him next to Batman. Then a couple weeks ago they changed it
If he's not dead, something definitely going to happen to Tim.

He's done DC stuff before. But he just prefers Marvel since he reads more of that.

Bumping in case someone with the issue see's the thread

Updated cover for reference.
Pretty sure everyone is expecting a final cover update with Tim in place of the soldier

If they did an LCS or Rich would have already spoiled it don't you think? They've already got their copies

Tynion retweeted a picture of the issue that still has a colony soldier on the cover.

Is that supposed to be Tim?

>Scanbro
>DC

You tell me.

It doesn't look like Tim but I assume it's supposed to be him
That costume is hotshit

You're totally right. I was thinking this came out in two weeks, not tomorrow for some reason.

It just made him a shitty Falcon

fuck all of you tim is the goat robin and anyone who disagrees needs to go

Oz the Superman guy or full on Ozymandias reveal?

What's this from?

Latest issue of Batman Beyond

Meh

>Red Robin
>Barely any red in the costume
Just learn from Red Batman

Pretty much everyone prefers Marvel.