youtube.com/watch?v=WmuU7XV45Qk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOAT

alri

bloody cold lads

>turned up to late 70 minutes early due to weather
>toilberg said i didn't have to make the time back

thank you toilberg

brushing the ol' 'th, doing some psychological exercises and then off to sleep.

FANTABULOUS edition

vocaroo.com/i/s06icqs5BfoX

made a song about the oxford bender

really bad edition

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

sue

rare brendan

I'd say an 8.5

>>turned up to late 70 minutes early due to weather

bloody hell what the fuck did i mean by this? what i emant to say was

>turned up to toil 70 minutes late due to weather

slightly hungry
all of my friends have already eaten because i was napping after an allnighter until about 20 min ago

its snowing and cold outside

dunno what to do

wish i was a byronic bisexual chad like oxford bender

genuinely cringed when your soy voice wavered nervously

post rare brendans

Bloody freezin lads

I KNOW YOU'RE TIRED OF LOVING, OF LOVING
WITH NOBODY TO LOVE, NOBODY, NOBODY (UH-HUH, HONEY)

didnt know the beast had reached ireland

the kitters

sorry would you rather I go fa ha ne ne ee ee ee ee ee like timothy james byrne?

bad post

both indictments of americans were for lying under oath about trivial shit, as in not related to the reason for the investigation

cat scratching has now moved from his ears to his furry chest

I'm like an older, middle class Oxford bender who went to a less prestigious uni

in that I'm left-wing, love cycling and have sex with lots of lads

temperature not going back above freezing before tuesday lads

-3 here with about 4 inches of snow on the ground

imagine lighting these stupid things on fire and hearing their death cries

*surreptitiously googles "Byronic"*

>replying to a 2 hour old post

>I'm left-wing

in a very strange mood lads

hormones are all outta whack

1 rouble has been deposited in your account

Historian and critic Lord Macaulay described the Byronic character as "a man proud, moody, cynical, with defiance on his brow, and misery in his heart, a scorner of his kind, implacable in revenge, yet capable of deep and strong affection".[1]

alri Owen Jones

most educated people are left wing

Is it fuck you babby

The Jan Man deleted my ruggers ed thread :(

100 shekels have been sent to your address

wait nevermind Owen Jones went to Oxford too

maybe he was the original Oxford bender

fake

Wish I was gay, must be great having sex pretty much whenever you want

the merciless world of humanistic sciences

Greater London

wrong

yes because most university professors are left-wing

yeah but its gay sex

so pour a shot in my glass and ill forgot forever

the vast majority of entrepreneurs are right wing
academia isnt the real world

thats quite good yeah
but its much harder to get into actual relationships which sucks

mixing with a desi would probably bring about not half bad offspring

hate the rich
hate the police
nigger? no, poor white

the more i learn about how disgusting gays are the more i understand the westboro baptist church

most educated people are globalist

fuck the police bruv

yeah the smartest people tend to be left wing

Relationships are a load of bollocks anyway

the merciless path to sociology professorship

most educated people are transsexual

very intelligent but not very wise

most educated people are phoneposters

>He would be a good-looking man if he were not ugly; he is tall and built like Hercules, but of an African tint; eyes full of life and fire, but touchy, wary, rancorous—and this gives him a ferocious air. It is easier to put him in a rage than to make him gay. He laughs little, but makes others laugh. ... He has a manner of saying things which reminds me of Harlequin or Figaro, and which makes them sound witty.

giacomo casanova was BLACK

This

statistically most gay and transgender people have slightly lower IQs

food for thought

helo frens!!

>the more i learn about how disgusting gays are the more i understand the westboro baptist church

>I got street smarts innit

*spins like a helicopter and careens straight into your table, knocking over you and all your mates' beers*

the thing I don't get about gay 'relationships' is who is the woman? humans are sexually dimorphic, we are supposed to choose mates that compliment us, I jsut dont see that working with 2 men
plus it's disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=WmuU7XV45Qk
chewne

So do Brexiteers

what's the snow like in your area? here it's quite thick. like my willy!

a conservative business owner would probably know how to provide for himself while a leftist lecturer wouldn't

they aren't that big into relationships as they would have you believe.

don't get why this lad comes on here day after day moaning about his feelings about gays

what does he want?

>Casanova's growing curiosity about women led to his first complete sexual experience, with two sisters, Nanetta and Marton Savorgnan, then fourteen and sixteen, who were distant relatives of the Grimanis. Casanova proclaimed that his life avocation was firmly established by this encounter.[19]

mad

the only meaning i can derive from my life is to have some sons to whom i can pass on the lessons i've learned and who i can encourage to get an early start on things like mathematic, playing music, lifting weights and exercise and foreign language.

i feel like i was raised in a bit too much of a laissez faire way and i had to learn the value of a lot of these things for myself by the time i was 20.

even though my parents made the effort to get me involved in these things - dad helped me learn maths for gcse, mum took e to swimming and football and cricket or whatever almost every night, they took me to do piano lessons - i feel that ultimately i was raised by the TV and myopic friends that taught me to put in minimal effort into those things. I dind't appreciate how fucking good it would be to have pursued them properly from early on.

I think I would like to raise my children with not only the knowledge of the value of the fruits of concentration and consistency, but also practical skills that are needed to concentrate and be consistent in whatever you.

Basically guide them away from making all the mistakes and having all the shortcomings i did, whilst trying to provide them with more opportunities to excel than i had.

I can see no other point in life, I clearly do not live for hedonistic aims and all knowledge and self-improvement seems a bit redundant if you do not have an apprentice to whom you can share your experience with.

Labour voters have lower IQs than Conservative voters

then what was the point of all that gay marriage nonsense
I was led to believe the gays are just like us and all they want to do is settle down and start a family

wants oxford bender to notice him :3
very cute

>Based Gino on Celeb Juice

the big ben theory

going to turn your sons into homos and have them gargle cum

I imagine both would. Since both of those groups exist in the real world and manage to survive.

LibDems have higher IQs than both