What should Flower Pothead's shirt say Sup Forums?

What should Flower Pothead's shirt say Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yutib5SMnnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LMAO I guess THIS is why they call dis place Sup Forums XD

Only women should operate chainsaws

Also, general real world supervillain thread?

tr8or

Better question: What is Flower Pothead's origin?

can Florida man beat him?

What would be your real life superhero/villan getup, Sup Forums?

No powers, obviously.

Wonder Woman's arch-enemy from Earth 17.
(Where she uses a chainsaw instead of a lasso of truth. Seriously, look it up!)

Who is Florida Man?

I would wear layers upon layers of sweatshirt and a welding mask. As for my name, I would be known as , 'The Sweaty Knife Fighter' . I would take up my duty in the streets of Brazil breaking up knife fights, as my layers of sweatshirts would render any slashing attack useless.

But what if they stab you?

Good point, I would probably have to bring some kind of shield or something...

Medusa (even though I'm a guy) and I would have gardens hoses attached to my head and quick dry comcrete would come out of them.

For my super villain getup, I would dawn a pair of those weird spring boot things that make you run super fast. (pic related) And then a skin tight yellow suit to minimize drag.

I would zip around at full sprinting speed, snatching people phones out of their hands and selling them. I would probably use all of the money I make to buy gatorade and orange slices to keep my energy up and go on more raids.

People on the street would know me as Quikfag and I would be feared for my guerrilla snatchings.

>Being a newfag
>deciding you know enough to post

>LMAO I guess THIS is why they call dis place Sup Forums XD
Sup Forums has "real superhero" and "real supervillain" threads pretty regularly. Flower Pothead is Sup Forums's nickname for a real supervillain from Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yutib5SMnnk

An eccentric super-villain who seems to bring nothing but chaos and discord in his wake.

Florida man....

Would you rather have to live in Florida, or Serbia? You don't have a choice of living elsewhere, you have to pick one.

>super-villian?
You mean superHerO

People wouldn't be able to hear him over the chainsaw. He'd have to shout all the time, and that sucks.

To mitigate this problem he'd swear a shirt spelling out his demands, depending on what type of crime he intends to commit that day.

I thought his name was Chain-Ber Pot.

pвaть и pвaть