TRUMP MEDICAL SCANDAL?

Let me start by saying I'm not a doctor, but I've heard doctors discuss this subject, very knowledgeable doctors who are definitely connected to people in the know.

Some of these doctors are definitive experts on fluke worms and liver disease, and they've heard people say that Donald Trump is definitely showing the signs of what could be a parasitic liver infection.

According to the WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION:
>Fasciolosis occurs in Europe, Africa, the AMERICAS as well as Oceania.

>Donald Trump has been to America.

>Watercress and water-mint are good plants for transmitting fascioliasis, but encysted larvae may also be found on many other SALAD VEGETABLES.

>Donald Trump was seen last week eating a taco SALAD.

>Symptoms of fasciolosis include intermittent pain, JAUNDICE and anaemia.

>Donald Trump is yellow as fuck.

Having sought my own expert medical advice:
>In humans, diagnosis of fasciolosis is usually achieved parasitologically by findings the fluke eggs in stool.

>Donald Trump must submit his faeces for examination by an independent medical examiner.

The American people have a right to know. I'm not a doctor, but only a doctor can tell voters what Donald Trump is hiding in his shit.

You know the whole "Hillary is unwell" thing only took off because you CTR faggots went into full damage control mode over some troll posts on Sup Forums, if you'd have said nothing it wouldn't have been an issue. Trying this lame "flip the script" shit now is too little too late. Don't go anywhere alone for a few weeks, Dem operatives who fuck up have an unfortunate tendency to "commit suicide."

I'm sure Hillary would gladly offer a stool sample for medical examination. Can you say the same about Trump?

Bump, because America has a right to know.

implying that a 70 year old billionaire doesn't have frequent checkups, he probably has his stool tested several times a year, as it is a fast and easy way to test for prostate cancer in low risk men. i assume this is a b& post, but if it's not i would like to thank you for correcting the record

Sage
You're a fag

I'm not surprised. You can likely find a stool sample of hers on any chair she sits on.

If the Don doesn't shit, then the race he must quit.

fpbp

She doesn't have any stool samples left though.

well since you work for shillary, is it true that she has to wear adult diapers ?

It's the shill leaf agin!

Getting his 8 hours a day in!

Nice try CTR. You should have thought of it first! Try to keep up, the election's just around the corner!

Depends, just like America can depend on her

Thanks for Correcting the Record, (((chum)))!

With $11.25/hr minumum, in this country shitposting actually generates a livable wage.

RECORD STATUS
[_] Corrected
[_] Not Corrected
[X] Committed suicide via 15 bullets to the back

Nice

Tbh trump seems a little too high test if you feel me

Fucking leafs