POL OFFICIALLY BTFO FOR GOOD BY CNN

She literally spent 11 hours a day providing testimony and responding to intense prosecution before congress about the emails and yet people still says she's ill.

I thought you had to be an American to Correct The Record...

Thank you for correcting the record.

no problem bro, just doing my job shilling for hilldog

>11 hours a day
*one day
And she erupted in yet another coughing fit doing it.

>literally has a seizure and coughing fit on camera
>HURR ITS JUST A CUNSPIRACY THEORY

Maybe some do it for free?

This is the woman who insists she's running against a Russian agent

HOT DAMN! They're worried enough about her health that they're actively denying it in public.

Things is, by talking about something that was just a meme (even though i really think she has some kind of medical condition), they're legitimizing the issue and putting to the attention of even more people.
CNN dun goofed i think.

How does it feel to be on the receiving end of the propaganda?

Can't wait for them to call Trump a sexist/agist for questioning her health.

when is Sup Forums not BTFO?

hurrr, this blurry picture clearly shows she has mega aids, she stumbled walking up some steps, not like shes just an old lady or something..

haha, i bet her penis isn't even as big as emperor trump's

Anyone else think this 11 hours thing is bullshit? She probably took a 2 hour lunch and 1 hour morning/afternoon breaks, and that's included in the 11.

Have people really forgotten that Hillary started the birther movement?

Clinton started the birther movement

also the media is so fucking stupid that they don't realize that this will get people to look into Clinton's health

This is a lifelike portrait she commissioned only a few weeks ago. The artist took her wishes for "lifelike" seriously. She did not like the results, so she did not accept it. However, it was recently leaked onto the internet by the disgruntled artist.

The fact that they felt it was important for them to deny it I'd good enough. Now the public will investigate.

the media are the new birthers

> she used to be healthy so she's healthy now

Wow really made my synapses light up

Burgers have memory issues.

When did the artist kill himself by means of shoving his painting up his own ass?

That's some quantum chess Sup Forums pulled off.

She was the original birther. Her campaign started it in 08.

I work longer hours than that 5 days a week and have cancer. so, fuck you.