Would you give the Finn withering away from hunger something to stave off starvation?

Would you give the Finn withering away from hunger something to stave off starvation?

A bullet to the temple.

I would dispose of the Sw*de and leave the Finn to fend for himself.

No, burn every village, torch their bodies, leave none alive.

I am so humane and compassionate, so I dream somethimes that I'm a rich landlord or some other kind of Swedish aristocracy in Finland and I have many Finnish peasants working for me on my lands of whom I take good care, teach them and their children Swedish and Finnish, forgive their debts, make them pay as few taxes as possible, so that they would have enough to have decent life. I would play with their kids and they all would love me as "that good uncle who always treats us with candies and gives us gifts at Christmas".

That is a very unique daydream

I would kill this swedish weaboo and then I would like to drink minttu with the finn and talk about international countryballs.

Real Swede
Not a Swede

>I would play with their kids
This all makes sense now

Fag weeb subhuman

lul

I’d open my frock coat for him and we could travel warm together. We would share my little bread and few cups of chicken broth.

F*nns deserve nothing but to be ruled over by their masters

Everyone wants a strong master with a smooth voice and a firm hand. The thing is that most will never have that. It’s nice to dream but you can’t sit around waiting for your dreams to come true. The wild animal has no master to wake him and feed him. He wakes himself up and goes out to hunt alone, because he has no one.

very callous

It is more merciful than keeping him barely alive so he can pay taxes to Stockholm.

>sw*Des
>mercy
don't forget they need someone to fight their wars for them

pitiful wretches

Yes, Swedes. Stop this nonsensical "Finnish fighters" meme. 75% of them were Swedish

Finland...

NO

cute

Yes...
You too!