>be white
>skin burns in summer
how do you even cope?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694>The
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by being a mutt bongstein

It's a cinch to cover yourself when working outside, I also tan very naturally.

just cover yourself dude

literally all he had to do was wear a shirt, fucking idiot

Ancient Egyptians were even less sandnig than they're today. Negroes are the scum of Africa.

Caucasians ruled ancient Egypt, not whites

the fact that this tweet is made by a whiteboi is hilarious

A day's work where? A magnifying glass factory? Did he lie on top of a big metal surface? How does someone get that burn just from the Sun without having some sort of allergy or skin problem?

By not being a naked like an animal

>How does someone get that burn just from the Sun without having some sort of allergy or skin problem?
He is ginger, see the beard?

Oh, yes. I didn't notice. Man, sucks to be them. I had a ginger classmate and she was as white as a wall. There were days she would not go to school because of some skin reaction.

Ouch in one of the worse places too.

By working in a dago tee for 8 plus hours or going swimming with out sunscreen on for a while

>blisters from just staying one day out in the sun

Snowniggers lose again

Literally the opposite, 'sandnig' was all the ancient Egyptians were (plus 6-15% SS-African).
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694>The closest populations on the MDS with respect to our ancient meta population (AEGY) are modern populations from Saudi-Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Yemen and other Near-East populations

What's the main place that light skin people get burned? Shoulders.

What's the main place protected from sun by ancient Egyptian royal garb? Shoulders

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?
I do get sunburned if I do not watch out in early summer. But after a few days in the sun I tan quite good and do what ever the fuck outside without getting burned.

Meant to write just nig, since it's about sub-saharan admixure.

just stop

you're just as bad as dindu we-wuzers are

Actually, my grandfather spent a lot of time out of doors to no ill effect from the sun. He was Norwegian, and I have much the same benefit.

He's not saying anything wrong though. Yes it's not the best evidence ever, but the ancient egyptians weren't black. They weren't white either. We wuzzers in general are dense anyway, it's best to just ignore them. There are more important things to focus on in life.

Black people are so desperate, we tell them Egyptians aren't black so they conclude they must be white. It's literally the same people that are there now, North Africans.
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Also put a shirt on you heathen, why do you think desert people are covered from head to toe?

Happened to me a couple of times and it hurts like hell, I've learned to go under the sun gradually during summer, like with starting 30 minutes per day.
The yellow liquid inside those bubbles is fucking gross.

Staying in the fucking shade during mid-day and wearing a hat.

shut the fuck up nigger lover

good thing nords can tan in the sun

Do you people not know what sunscreen is, or do you like looking like a lobster.

yeah, human pusses aren't there to look appealing

I wondered if I was seeing wrong. why do white people talk like this?

not so fast Chad

true, only anglos can't tan

SS-African was only post-Roman.

Since you're not used to intense sunlight, you have to take in the sun in bursts. Don't be a retard and stay in the sun for too long, be smart about it and you'll tan naturally.

Roofing will fuck you up good.

>be white
>skin burns in summer
>develop sunscreen

>be black
>can't feed babies
>do nothing

100% and the last sunburn I had was when I was 8 years or so after two weeks in Egypt where my retarded parents spent half the time at the beach and pool

>he doesn't hibernate during summer