Brazil monarchy restoration movement is growing strong...

Brazil monarchy restoration movement is growing strong. I literally saw one guy wearing the Empire's coat of arms today at my Federal University which is full of leftists lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1MDkswFQl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck would want to be the monarch of your corrupt hellhole of a country?

>Brazil monarchy restoration movement is growing strong. I literally saw one guy wearing the Empire's coat of arms today at my Federal Universtiy

So instead of elites that are passing down their wealth and buying their political power and influence you prefer them passing it down directly?

The descendents of Dom Pedro II

Most of people in this country don't even know there's still a royal family.

The elites and politicians are going to have to abide by the catholic morality that is imposed by the 4th power: the Moderator Power, which is exclusively used by the emperor
Yeah, but things are changing

>The elites and politicians are going to have to abide by the catholic morality

Not even the clergy during the middle ages did this. Can't wait for the first emperor marrying a prostitute and trying to turn her in to a queen I guess.

The thing you call "elite" is responsible for the coup that fucked this country and made us a shit republic

Not even Pedro II himself did this. He was a freemason. Anyone who supports the monarchy out of Catholic extremism is delusional.
Had the 1889 coup never happened, Brazil would probably have become an UK-style parliamentary monarchy as soon as Isabel became Empress, considering the imperial family's fierce positivist ideology, considering the democratic systems of France and the UK to be the height of civilization.

You had a meme referendum in 1993, you hadn't ?

Kek

Yes and people choose the shit option and made sure that we would put people that fuck us today

>Brazil would probably have become an UK-style parliamentary monarchy as soon as Isabel became Empress
We were already a UK-style parliamentary monarchy, the only difference was the Moderator Power 2bh

But Pedro I was a shit. Pedro II was GOAT obviously, but there’s no guarantee that his descendants will be.

>Thinking about moving to Brazil to be with people that are my race
>Live as a virgin loser in the USA because I've never been close to people that look like me

I just want to work a job like electrician/carpenter in Brazil and have internet access.

Do any Brazilians on this board know if it's possible to work a trade in Brazil and have a first-world (internet and electricity) life style?

Pedro made really stupid life choices but in overall he declared Brazil independence and won a civil war

If anything the opinions of the nowadays royal family are much better than the politicians

tbfh Brazilian's republic was born out of upper echelon coup.

The people was actually quite okay with the monarchy

Of course, its just autism nowadays, but hence why the D. Pedro II is well liked here

>can you have a first-worldd lifestyle in Brazil?
Yes

>As a electrician/carpenter
No

D. Bertrand 2018

What do they live like in Brazil?
Do they just get burned hardcore and struggle just to buy food?

they live in favelas, which got 3G but they got to deal with shitty crime and infrastructure

Would you say living in a favela, dealing with all of the shit, and having women to have sex with is better than living in the United States and having no reason to wake-up and go to work aside from survival?

You cannot be more brainlet than this.
Imagine thinking changing from a semi-presidential or fully-presidential system to a constitutional monarchy would change anything

brasil is shithole

You need to gather a reason for living from yourself, changing the surroundings can help, but in the end it's always about you.

Morality is a big thing, especially in a country with our size, with a elite that doesn't give a shit about anything but money

Upper class people wanting slavery back

talk by yourself

>saboting Barão de Mauá
>putting Brazil as last country in West to end slavery

With the Moderator Power it could change yes, but the Imperial Family would have to use it constantly tho.
But I'm a not a democrat, so I wouldnt mind if we change our system to an absolute monarchy instead.

The ones that rule your country are a group of 600 people(senators,deputies,and government leaders),1 fucking person won't change the way they work,a king is just a pathetic and sad pawn.

You've been playing too many strategy games.
The future of the country is to its people alone,no one shall be born with an higher political and cultural standard than its co-citizens.

You can have all you want (don't know if 10 Mbps for kinda cheap or MAYBE 50 Mpbs for 30 us bucks a month is ok for you) if you live in the countryside. A simple but fine life.

The Monarchy didn't sabotage Mauá.
The Imperial Famili were abolitionist since Pedro I.

Yes it would, the Moderator Power is strong as fuck, and the Royal Family is basically Hardcore catholics and AnCaps

Yes, it shoud. The Monarchy is the most natural form of government.

Say "heil" to the emperor of Brazil

>tbfh Brazilian's republic was born out of upper echelon coup.

Fascinating, just like every bourgeois revolution in any country that got rid off their monarchy.

Are you a mutt?

It's so natural it's on the brink of being extinct.

the difference is that all the population still liked Dom Pedro II, there was no reason to get rid of the monarchy

AVE IMPÉRIO!

Don't you mean tribalism?I guess you're all monkeys that have no grasp on honor and duty.

Viva a República e a Carbonária.

What a bad argument.

VIVA!

The king of Brazil is PCC leader

You are the political equivalent of that old fat guy who created Jurassic Park. You realize this, right?

Your people still wanted to be part of Portugal,but the upper echelon coup AKA the fucking son of our king,pledged independence.

The will of the people don't matter in monarchy

I mean like the tradition of the West.
E que sejam enforcados todos os maçônicos, republicanos e revolucionários.

Yes it does, when you elect people to the Parliament. But in the beginning yeah you are right. But in the end not really.

No, I'm just right.

The Monarchy should defend Natural Law, not necessarily do what the people wants him to do. I'm not a democrat whatsoever.

No, you are a LARPer that is just in love with reactionary aesthetics like 90% of all reactoinaries on this website.

You're just a fucking retard.A pathetic retard.

Sure thing, pals.

É ISSO GALERA

No it's not, as always a brazilian spreading lies about the country.

It's never coming back though
If you look at the history of manking, there's a pattern, where society tends to move forward, and not backward

Mutt-senpai, think with me. In the United States with any job more or less you earn a decent money that allows you to rent a good apartment, buy any electronic, etc.
Why would you want to live here with the State eating 70% of your income, and made it difficult to buy a freaking PS4?

>2013
1 Monarchy meeting
>2017
30 Monarchy meetings

Clearly it isn't growing. I mean up till last year I never even saw anything about monarchy, now it is somewhat everywhere within strange people. Maybe one more year until it reaches normies. If anything people will at least know monarchy restoration is a thing. Especially when Parliamentarism comes up

While iving as an electrician would'nt be that bad (you wouldn't be hungry in a Favela without Internet), you wouldn't have a First World Middle-Class life, more like a somewhat well-off poor person. In the 80's.
However, that's expecting you learn Portuguese and are able to properly get clients. Honestly, don't make meaningful life decisions exclusively on opinions from Sup Forums.

The electronics are worth dirt when you have no human beings that you care about.

I will live a lonely, miserable life if I stay in the United States, and I will probably die a virgin man. I will work the entire time I'm up here on top of this.

The only thing that's stopping me from committing suicide is the hope that I can relocate to a better place where people look like me. I am an "ugly" white man up here, but I'm not white, so I'm not attracted to white women, and I can only get ugly white women which is even worse because I'm about attracted to them as I am to a man.

A PS4 is nice, but it's not real life.
I don't want to wind-up like Chris Harper Mercer.

I think you're right, but I can't stay in the USA.
They're going to kill me if I stay here, and they'll make me shoot myself.

I can try Puerto Rico, but there's no life for me or potential offspring on that island. I'll run over there and become unemployed.

>Pro monarchists
Why? Genuine question. Having a monarch doesn't make corruption disappear.

It does when morality is literally ensured by the emperor himself. Here we used to have a 4th power along with the Executive, Legislative and Judiciary. Which was called Moderator power, which was used by the emperor to address morality issues with 3 powers.

But what do you really want? Friends? A wedding? And the wife has to be 10/10?

What the fuck are you talking about,do you know what corruption is?

I want both of those things.
I'm currently an anti-natalist because I tried so hard to connect to other human beings on a meaningful level, and I couldn't do it. My sister and I only had 1 friend after High-school, and most people we know have 6 or 7.

I just now realized that it was because I was mixed-raced and interacting with people that aren't my own race at 21 years old. It's sad to think that's all it was, but that's all it was. It was the industrialized world in action. White people have a hard enough time making friends. Racial schisms are intolerable in the modern world.

I just want a better life where I can socialize with people that don't mentally attack me (People thought I was extremely annoying/nosy/etc because I had character flaws, and their prejudices twisted reality into something it wasn't) for no reason because I'm racially distinct from them. The only way for that to exist is if I make friends that are my race.

I don't want a 10/10 wife, but I want a wife I can feel attracted toward. I can't have that in the USA because of competition.

Most people I know think life is worth living through because they grew up and never had to be lonely. Suicide is the furthest thing from their brain despite having entered the work force.

I've got no way to get what I really need.
I don't want to die, but if I'm trapped in the USA, I might as well go ahead and shoot myself because there's no reason for me to suffer a job.

Ah yes, an Emperor which is already consolidated for all generations is going to threaten his family lineage solely to get more bucks. Money has only sense when you have power, they already got power and a culture and religion to defend. The most it could happen is for them to turn a blind eye to corruption, which in the end would result still in a better system since the expenses are still lower than a republic, at least ours, especially due to presidential campaigns

damn shame fellas...

The Integralists were as much hardcore catholics as the nowadays Royal Family 2bh

Dude, do you have involvement in politics? A group of young republican or liberal or equivalent? You believe in God? Do you attend any church? If you are mixed, why there aren't others in your city/state? Have you ever tried to approach the Hispanic community if you can't get any friends whites or blacks?

Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce you to the King of Brazil.

need some development, but I am wanting for the next uma delícia monarchy related meme

*throws poo at you*

Your alienation won't be solved by moving to another country, it'll just be caused by another social difference.
I'm just as alienated as you are here.

No and no to both of those first questions.

I'm mixed-raced, but most people I encounter aren't even close to me. Most of the other Hispanics I meet in real life are 60/40 (white/indian) Mestizos from Mexico, and it's just as hard as communicating with a white person if not worse due to cultural differences.

I don't even look like them, and they stare at my face and they know I don't share their DNA. Black people don't think like me. This is the entire reason I can't deeply connect to my mother on an emotional level. I love her, but I'm closer to my dad than my mom.

I've got no where to go and no where to be.

Your alienation might be due to intelligence or introversion, but I can't think of myself as too smart for the people around me, and it's because I'm not.

I find that I always carry a dosage of fear around strangers, and I think I'm just as prejudiced as the people that have rejected me so violently, and I can't stop myself even if I want to be something else because my true feelings always lurk in the back of my skull.

I don't know how to fix what I am.
I don't know if I'm naturally introverted, or if I'm scared of people that look differently from me.

I think you really are very obsessed with this DNA thing. I would advise you perhaps to seek some psychiatric help, because no one outside of Sup Forums cares about such things.
You're probably blocking yourself. If I were you, I would look for some group activity, Gregorian chant class (if you were Catholic), classical music, I do not know.

>Brazil would probably have become an UK-style parliamentary monarchy as soon as Isabel became Empress

That sounds like a better fate than what actually happened desu.

We were always a constituional monarchy like the UK before the republic

Our Emperors weren't as pussies as the UK Royals and actually used Royal Prerrogatives tho. In the UK the Queen only do what Parliament tells her to do, this didn't happened in our Monarchy.

true

There was a time I didn't care at all about race or genetic ancestry, but the world forced me to care when I was perpetually rejected over and over, and I was only capable, in retrospect, of being real friends with people that were genetically close to me.

I look at hunter-gatherer societies, and I can't help but see that they're mono-racial.

I have one real friend and he's white, and I've known him for 5 years, and he only talks to me because he has no one else.

I don't hate him, and I would never bring it up to him, but I know someday he will leave me for greener pastures, and I won't mind when he does. I'll be happy he's where he belongs.

Dont go to the south

Go northeast, your kind is there

I still believe you're putting that silly DNA thing in your head. Forget this shit man. Take my advice, and look for some activity you can do in a group. You're American, you certainly have the money to play for these activities, like tennis, or something.
Keep it up man, I'm gonna say a prayer to you.

>Royalists in 2018 CE

You definitely sound like you're on the verge of suicide

Is whoever is heir to the throne a swell guy? Would he make a good king?

>I was only capable, in retrospect, of being real friends with people that were genetically close to me.
Sucks for you

the probable guy that is going to ascend to the throne is probably him or his father

Haha mutt

This guy. Yes, he is better than all politicians we have. If I could, I would have him rule like an absolutist and I would be happy as fuck.

Wealthy Brazilians kids remind me of wealthy Chinese kids

dude, you are an american, a lot of people there are of mixed race. Make it your own, be proud of it.

>CE

or you could shut the fuck up and stop playing EU4 you deluded retard.

he's just a prince, his brother would become emperor.

>Sharp Hungarian
Is that you Soros?

Why the fuck would you like to restore a monarchy? It just increase the waste of money, what would a king do nowadays?
Also, brazilians are too leftists, they wouldn't accept a monarchy.

Monarchies are unironically cheaper than our republican state. Also the Brazilian Emperor could intervene in morality issues when dealing with other 3 powers. Which would solve right away the problems with corruption.
>Also, brazilians are too leftists, they wouldn't accept a monarchy.
If we were Dilma wouldn't be impeached