Trump rally tomorrow in Austin

TEXAN BROS ASSEMBLE. IT IS OUR DUTY TO DEFEND THE GOD EMPEROR AND SHOW OUR FORCE.

t. Bastrop bro

Here's your complimentary Freedom Burgerâ„¢.

Just to let you know, we will also be attending.

-White Nationalist

I would join y'all but I'm 20% spic.

>tfw in San Antonio and can't go
I went to the Ft Worth rally in Feb where Krispy announced his endorsement, and will be attending his inauguration if he wins, but this is still pretty disappointing

Non-Jewish people of wholly European descent. No exceptions.

I hope the millenial hipsters spill hot starbucks on you faggots

Wow, never thought I'd actually meet the only other white person in San Antonio

If it wasn't a 5-hour drive... Hopeful the faggots in Austin don't fuck everything up.

I'm in Ft. Sam so I'm not technically in San Antonio

Fuck. Do I need to buy tickets?

Medic training?

Yes. Shit's hard.

>tfw houston
>tfw tickets to the UH debate sold out in fucking seconds because the retards didn't think anyone would be interested in this election

Just don't tell anyone that. You will be fine.

shits free yo

Im driving there tomorrow. Should I be worried if im a hispanic? Yes im a citizen and my parents are citizens too. I love trump and want to support him

I honestly don't think you should be worried. Austin is not very full of hateful people, and I from all the rallies I've watched people seem to be happy to be there, not aggressive.

>Austin
When are you gonna cleanse that place of Californians already?

Austinfag here, what time is the rally?

Is there a website that has info?

>Yes im a citizen and my parents are citizens too.

You're a Texan faggot. Act like it.

It's too late, Austin is pretty much full California now. I'm moving back to the Midwest when I can find a job.

Conservashits, stay out of Austin! REEEEEEEEE!

no you faggu
im hispanic and i went to the dallas rally and was chillin with a variety of black/hispanic/asian bros.
will be at the rally tomorrow. everyone that was there for trump was respectful of each other. you're gonna have a great time