Cracked Hillary

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17479

Hillary's skull was cracked. She most likely truely is brain damaged and the rumours were true.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18895
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17456
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17479
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure_threshold
youtube.com/watch?v=CLsn-SVd8jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally found the one they are trying to slide.
Not today.
Nice find.

Bump for cracks in crooked Clinton

Why do they keep saying "cracked head"? It seems like an awkward term as cracked skull is the usual way of saying it. Is this a regional thing?

It's a tongue in cheek self-deprecating joke about Hillary's drug addiction.

The first debate is in 5 weeks. Just enough time for Team Trump to sort through all this shit.

Her illegal activities and corruption were never enough to hold the attention of the American people, but health issues? She's completely fucked. Trump is going to hammer her on her health issues in front of what may be one of the largest television audiences in history. When she inevitably starts flubbing lines and getting flustered and making weird faces he is going to fucking destroy her.

Now that her health is starting to enter the national discussion, there is no longer any way she can skip the debates. She now has to prove to the American people that she is healthy enough to lead, and it's going to end spectacularly.

She has spent a lifetime dodging every form of accountability, but she can't dodge her own mortality. What a time to be alive.

MAGA

feel bad for her. she should be in a nursing home, not running for president.

Why did Hillary's campaign pull Choc Doc, and why no rallies scheduled since?

Can she not do even simple rallies with having a neurologist in attendance?

That aside, the case of perjury before Congress was already solid, but it got double down on today.

Soros made a bad investment, putting that $25 million down on Hillary.

thats exactly what everyone else is saying, she should simply retire and live off of the fuckton of money shes squirreled away and go be a bond villain soros style, not this tyoe of shit that simply exposes her to massive stress and shortening your lifestyle in mass, you've seen what the presidency's done to obama, he aged 30 years in the span of less then 8, hell bill definitely didn't escape this. The presidency eats people alive and she isn't alive enough to keep going.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18895

>> As you've likely read, the Secretary recently sustained a concussion. She had been in Europe the week of the 3rd, was hit hard with a stomach virus when we got back to the US on the 7th. We were scheduled to head to the Middle East on Monday the 10th, but given her condition we delayed our departure by 24 hours, and then cancelled the trip entirely when it was clear she couldn't go forward with it. Towards the end of that week, her doctors came to the determination that she had in fact sustained a concussion when she fainted, brought on by severe dehydration. Their strong advice was.a complete cancellation of her schedule this past week, which we took seriously.

It's absurd that her failing health, something largely out of her control, is what will be her undoing. Not the mountains of scandal, not the endless corruption, not her own actions, but her own decrepit body giving out.

She might not ever face punishment for her crimes, but at least she will be gone.

I feel no sympathy for her, she is a monster.

The shitty slide threads that are being made to bury this, makes me wonder why the mods don't just go on a banning spree

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17456

Sent: Monday, December 17, 201209:45PMEasternStandardTime
To: H
Subject: Sosorrytohear about theconcussion
Dear Hillary, Just a note to say I hope you are feeling better. I heard about the concussion and I was so sorry to hear about that. I'm sure it was a little scary. I hope you are resting well, and recovering comfortably. With warmest regards, Marianne

This here.

I'm sure Donald Trump's team is hard at work putting together a whole list of talking points for the debates any of which will trigger her into a seizure.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17479
Poor baby

And the pulling of the rug from beneath the democrats is nearly complete, now for a reign of Neo Con Jews for the next 20 years, beginning with Donald "I married into the tribe" Trump.

>Now that her health is starting to enter the national discussion ...

inb4 a 'woman's' health issues are 'more' private

DELET THIS

I discussed this in the other thread about her being on a valproic acid which would cause tiredness and get a scrip of provigil.

She had a clot as well so yeah. She's a nutcase literally lel.

Holy shit.

In 2012 she got a concession. But "cracked head"? idk

That about sums it up.

All we get over here are negative Trump stories.

Probs 1 Hillary story for every 9 Trump stories.

And the Hillary story will mostly be a response to whatever Trump said this week.

Is that supposed to be the big news?

Hillary just wants to be the first woman president and stack the SCOTUS. Then resign and leave that empty suit Kaine as president.

It's possible, if her brain is overstimulated with having to go on the offense or defense in a debate, then the electrical activity in the brain will increase and increase the seizure threshold risk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure_threshold

>High stress
is one of the triggers for lowering the seizure threshold and increasing the risk of a seizure to come on.

Good luck Hilary!

FUCK HILLARY CLINTON AND THAT DNC CROOK TIM KAINE

She must have the world's shittiest medical care. Doesn't everybody know the risk of dehydration that exists with a stomach virus/food poisoning and all the concomitant diarrhea and barfing?? Especially when you are dealing with older people! What the fuck.

How is there no pics of the wound or scars after surgery after the wound or anything like that? Yeah, it happened a while ago but why are there no pictures from then?

The pictures were wiped off with a cloth.

Ego.
She is the Phoenix.

Hillary doesn't strike me as a person who would willingly give away power.

Depends on what treatment she had done, there's a news cutting I saw on here that said she had a clot, sometimes they'll remove them, sometimes they'll try to dissolve them with a blood thinner regimen and maintain said regimen continuously for the rest of the persons life.

Also read up on closed head injuries.

>dizzy bitch cant into Sent folder but wants to text in gratuitous drone strikes willy-nilly

Stay alive friend

wow. best

Pass it to the controlled opposition the Hunger Games needs more spectacle! I mean re-tweet it to the Don circle, so he can make news with it.

>Not a shill. But this elections is engaging so much people as if the plan was in the beginning to gain legitimacy of the said people in power and defuse a possible civil war ahead.

>2012

We already knew she had a concussion in 2012. Unfortunately this doesn't tell us anything new except that if she does have something going on, Philippe I Reines would know.

delete this

I watched the entire congressional thing with Comey. Here's a link:
youtube.com/watch?v=CLsn-SVd8jo
If you watch the whole thing, he heavily implies that she was in some way impaired.

Then you have videos that seem to show her having some real cognitive problems.

can you fucks create your own memes? stealing meme magic its a great crime

hillary confirmed for crack addict

Is this from The Onion?

Skullery Crackton

Is that a Politician Pipe?

>she didn't plan all this

so what? she had a concussion. i hate Hilary but dont know exactly why this specific item is a big deal

Hey Hillary! Pass those rocks!

Uh guys, I've had skull cracks, and no measurable difference in cognition.

CROOKED BACK
PIPE OF CRACK

Search cracked head on the leaks. Comes up like 20 times. One specifically says she'll be "nursing" it.

I think she really cracked her damn head open.

>Uh guys
go-guys!

She'll be fine

bump

Best companion

Bump

Send this to Trump, alex jones etc

She wants to get in to leave a legacy as being the first female president. And then she dies.

It can just mean she fell over and banged her head. I still think she has a brain tumor though.
Pic related: tumor pushing eye out

Hot Rod Hillary cracked her head!

HILLARY DILLARY SAT ON THE WALL
HILLARY DILLARY HAD A GREAT FALL

ALL OF TRUMP'S HORSES AND ALL OF TRUMP'S MEN
COULDN'T PUT HILLARY TOGETHER AGAIN

Bumpoo

bippity boppity bump

Yeah? Did you have 2 blood clots in your cracked skull, and a stroke?

So she cracked her skull, after losing consciousness from a stroke, which now makes her incontinent, unable to stand, walk up stairs, remember anything, or see straight, & this is the person people are trusting to bribe?

>HILLARY DILLARY SHAT ON THE WALL
Don't forget to include her incontinence

It's a codeword, you morons. Now what does it mean?

Hillary Killary shat on the wall
Hillary Killary had a great fall
All Saudi horses and all Saudi men
Couldn't put Hillary toGetHer again

You read my mind, user. She can't cope with her own 'sent' file? What a fucking idiot. Not a good sign when this person was largely in charge of the foreign policy of one of the world's most powerful nations. It's a 'head-desk' moment for sure. They never stop coming in with this bitch.

You have to press her
I`ve seen a lot of people with clots and it gets 2x worse everytime it hits you.
Stress worsens the condition
If she uses diazepam then emotions are her weakness

Stealing meme magic pisses off Those who should Not be Pissed Off.

Thanks! This definitely bears rewatching, and I agree.

Aspies on Sup Forums? Go fuck yourself, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard.

That's why she needed a 5 day break
Lord Kek is stressing her out to mental exhaustion

>what a time to be alive
Not if you're hillary clinton

Yeah, I wonder if she actually had a fractured skull and PR minimized it as "just a wee concussion, folks!"

Makes more sense.

You seem....triggered.

Kek.

this guy gets it. Someone or something is causing her a big headache

Based Ford. Rest in peace sweet prince.

>DEHYDRATION

you morons. She cant drink water when she cant wear her catheter for various reasons to not embarass yoruself.

ITS OBVIOUS.

>mfw Bernie was obviously threatened into supporting Hillary
>mfw Trump is an obvious Hillary plant

*herself

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall...

it means cracked fucking head, like she fell down and busted her skull for fucks sake

N-NONSENSE!

No. But I was much younger. What proof do you have that she had strokes?

Can't we get someone to do an xray pass in photoshit to see through at least one pair of pants? I'm sure she wore a white pantsuit at some point.

Dude, dont you think my theory makes sense?

only on epic in that montage looks like she has some pack under her pants leg. not very convincing.

The only reason Trump exist is to consolidate Hillarys support.

Hillary will win the presidency.

Trump will endorse her afterwards.

It was all a show.

I'm surprised we don't see Mad caricatures often here on Sup Forums

This
No, it's a reference to rumors that the Clintons snorted lines of coke in White House, hence "crackhead"

Concession? I'll have the number 5 with a side of fries and a large drink.