Why are germans and russians blamed for the doings of evil austrian and georgian?

why are germans and russians blamed for the doings of evil austrian and georgian?

>evil
Stalin literally did nothing wrong.

Dunno
You know what i dont understand?
Why polish people are not blamed for POLISH death camps

out of many USSR sins they caused the Holodomor on Ukraine which was basically as deadly as holocaust but nobody seems to care about Ukrainians much so most people don't even know it happened

Because people are historically illiterate and history "documentaries" constantly force the idea that hitler was a german.

>holodomor
Didn't happen.

>Holodomor
Did happen but is not a wrongdoing

>implying Stalin ordered the clouds to stop raining
I know he was charismatic but he wasn't THAT charismatic and why would you want to democide your workforce anyway?

Stalin was a fucking idiot
he literally killed all experienced russian generals and other high military personnel from World War I during the Great Purge, and then when germans attacked russia had barely anyone with any actual experience, they became a cannon fodder
thankfully Zhukov proved to be a competent one

Because the Khokhol deserves worse

leftypoltards are as bad as poltards
get out

STOP EATING FOOD

>Stalin
>charismatic

Stalin was a 5'1 manlet lmao

he was also ugly as fuck
i read somewhere that people who saw him irl in close were dissappointed as fuck
he had very fucked up face skin complexion

He had smallpox scars.

This Austrian meme needs to stop. Hitler spoke German, he was German, along with everyone else who speaks German (high German especially). Which provinces went along with Bismark's unification plot is immaterial. Congratulations Austria, you're a former principality of Bavaria that wanted to retain independence. And you're German.

Since when do liberals deny the holodomor?

T. Mutt with 1/8 German heritage.

nah that just how georgians look like when they turn 50

good question
Stalin mostly slaughtered his own people. Literally worse than Hitler.

Yeah okay sure but how is that relevant to the point I'm making? Prior to 150 years ago there was no Germany and Germans were German speakers. The existence of a German state didn't suddenly disenfranchise German speakers of different nationalities from their shared culture and heritage.

>his own people
Slavs are not his people

It's just funny how autistic and knowledgeable you are about your heritage. It's a very American thing.

LOL poles are really mad

liberals=/commies

lenin is still considered a good leader in Russia!!

Not really, and Stalin betrayed everything Lenin did anyway.

>and Stalin betrayed everything Lenin did anyway.
lies

I wont do anything wrong to you either, I will bring happiness and build communism, I will need control of all agriculture in Israel and all trades incoming to collectivize it.

Famines are natural and a necessary sacrifice in building utopia, 12 million perished but I resettle familes from other territories to repopulate it.

I also need authoritarian power to organize agencies to eliminate counter revolutionaries and imperialist agents.

Zhukov was butcher. And then he betrayed communisrm for foreign rags and arranged a coup with the creation of an elite that slowly but surely led to the degradation of the idea of the USSR.

Stalin was literally a chad.

>Not really, and Stalin betrayed everything Lenin did anyway.
incompetent liberals lie

"Austrian" identity literally only exists because Austria was desperate to bury the fact that they were enthusiastic Nazis after the war.

Can anyone tell me why did the Soviet Union had shittons of abortions in 1965 o_O

Holodomor is just a fake invented in 1980s
famine happened - true
it was organized - not true