What does Sup Forums think of Native Americans?

What does Sup Forums think of Native Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lTQSbIvG0
youtube.com/watch?v=_GhYvJCBYwc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ipuu7KRtNp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj-t7IhQDA
youtube.com/watch?v=P4efESokMBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-llXCtAxbWY
youtube.com/watch?v=g_NplEo7mPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like their pyramids and their methods of agriculture and astronomy.

My ancestors :3

They are shit.

Pretty pathetic desu. Didn't put up much of a fight but now I guess Indios are getting a bit more bold.

Meme race

They are so cool desu :3

I want a qt elderly bolivian woman to be my gf

god I wish that were me

''The red Indians were proud races with their own style, their own dignity, sensibility and forms of religiosity; not without justification, a traditionalist writer, F. Schuon, spoke of the presence in their being, of something “aquiline and solar.” And we will not hesitate to assert that had it been their spirit that to an appreciable extent had imbued – in its best aspects and on an appropriate plane – the human material thrown into the “American melting pot,” the level of American civilization would probably be higher.''

Native Americans got killed.
What was left of them were only the the lowliest caste for the most part.
Imagine actual white genocide except for Albania or Bucharest.

... going to need a lower camera angle on that image.

what do you like about them :3

would cuddle

Dumb and ugly

I see a nipple

the ones here aren't pretty

Do they have dances? Traditinal native american dances?

these are blacks

I want to fuck a negress

>north american
I don't think so, pablo

w e w

The blue cat people from that one sci-fi movie are literally like our tainos, except they didn't all get killed and the rest that didn't commited suicide.

Do these exist? Black girls wanting to explore their inferiority complex through racial bdsm play?

are the people that still identify as taino in pr actually taino?

They do exist yes

Of course

there might be some minuscule traces of taino dna in some people, but even before the spanish arrived they were under threat of genocide, after the spanish they are basically non existant.

Why are they so short?

they are shit

The native brazilians are hot the rest look like shit especially the Andean ones

>they ere under the threat of genocide
by whom?

>new world mediterraneans
>competent
We're already seeing how that turned out. Amerindians are irrelevant.
The colonists that became the Americans® of the US were trash and imbeciles who lacked the intelligence to figure out on their own how to free themselves of Yurop's overbearing faggotry, and developed their identity through their irredeemably idiotic misunderstandings and iconographication of amerindians.
Hardly a wonder when many started feeling overwhelmed by how hard and stressful colonial life was turning out and they would abandon the colonies for integrating with the more free and sensible amerindian tribes living easier lives. And the tribes accepted them.

dios mio, i suddenly feel weird about not having any blacks in my country

They belong to Iberians.

All Ibero America should be united as a single nation.

the caribs from the lesser antilles. Apparently they were very big into eating people in ceremonies and conquering.

Nah
¡Viva México!

native americans are diverse, native amazoneans are usually very chinky eyed for some reason but they are also quite slim and are kinda red skinned, andean natives are short and stocky so they are more efficient at delivering oxygen to their body, they are also stronger and usually have a pear type body, they are less chinky eyed but got higher cheekbones and more ovalated faces, they also got very aquiline noses

there used to be desert natives in the pacific desert, the mexican pampas and the patagonia, but all of these lived on scarcely dense tribal networks, so they pretty much where the first to dissapear or the first to mix with the spaniards that came, so we dont really know how they looked like aside from some cool old photos of the patagonian natives (which looked kinda tall and "solemn" kinda makes sense why the spanish integrated them so fast)

Every seperatist patriot should be executed by Iberian-Ametican nationalists, war on Cuba and Venezuela, lynch the enemies of the state.

mapuches were very light skinned, almost as light skinned as eskimos and some siberians, thats why chileans are relatively light skinned despite being 40% native, by comparison andean natives are probably the darkest skinned, and amazonean natives despite living on the hottest climates are actually fairly brown skinned

is anything on this comment true?

>mexican pampas
smurfawut?

None of those women look older than their early 40s.

Andeans are unaesthetic sorry with their giant penis noses and flat bulb shaped heads

It's an evolutionary adaption to the thin mountain air that gives them very short legs and large torsos with high lung capacity.

north mexico sonora, chihuahua,e tc... deserts

also pic of Patagonian natives

>some cool old photos
post them

native americans dont have big penises, all the averages of latin america are self reported, my guess is that their dick size is relatively average, there still are no measured averages for any country in latam

yeah andeans are uglish (some look fine) i agree

They taught their kids to "play indian" for various reasons, you know.

>tfw ywn be a conquistador

Sauce pls

>tfw there are people here who don't know this movie
i don't like being old

Big penis nones, not big penises

>he never watched the road to el dorado

>never seen road to el dorado

El Moqeutín Colorado, by Disney

Christ, I was like 2 when this came out. Fucking hell.

i was 4

Ok cool, not a lot of people live in deserts proper, those regions of Northern Mexico are generally given the name Oasisamerica to indicate precissely their reliance on temperate sierra habitats or refuges in Madrean sky islands, I think only the people in Baja were true desert dwellers. Native Americans still have great desert survival skills but it was rarely their permanent abode, one of the reasons some nations like the Yaqui fought so hard was precissely to keep the good lands.

Wow, blaming it on the slaves doing all the work.
Pathetic ruling class shirking responsibility for their screw ups, as always.

Why do you make them the face of your country?
They are like 0,1% of the population

kuruminha a qt fuck off gaffot

wow wtf why do you have a picture of me

lel

More?

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lTQSbIvG0

How did they get so rekt into oblivion if they had civilisation

youtube.com/watch?v=_GhYvJCBYwc

smallpox + lack of military preparation + not barbaric enough + disunity

Then as far as the ones that could have defeated the conquistadors:
smallpox + tactical inflexibility + too many enemies

Mind you, US amerindians did score humiliating victories against Europeans several times due to Europeans' mistakes and sometimes laziness.

Poor bastards, we took everything.

ugly stupid brown midgets

send them beyond our southern border, don't let them come back

>not barbaric enough
what are human sacrifices

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipuu7KRtNp0

>While they are fighting they sing and dance, and from time to time utter the most frightful whoopings and whistlings in the world, especially when they see that they are gaining the advantage, and it is a certain fact that, to any one who had never seen them fight before, their yells and manly appearance would be intimidating.

it fell into a joke now, but originally seashells were used as gloves, pic related was how figthers dressed in the maya region

The right three are beautiful.

Speak for yourself, the MAPUCHE WARRIOR annihilated any wh*Te boi that had the courage to fight them

An occasional ritual, meshicans notwithstanding

nothing worse than babes posting on the internet

is there any native american music with no western influence left?

Nope.

No fuck you
I will never speak fake portuguese (Mexican)
And mestizos will never rule my country, ONLY WHITES AND PARDOS can

The face of our country is the favelados
And they are 90% of us

Índios BTFO by white devils

The natives we got down here in Brazil are usually ok to gorgeous when they are young, but most of them become ugly entering their mid-thirties.

The gorgeous ones are extremely attractive and exotic and stand out easily anywhere.

t. Been to the Amazon Rainforest a couple times and have actually seen and talked to a bunch of natives

:(

My ancestor :)

Traditional
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj-t7IhQDA
Westernized (aka Mexican)
youtube.com/watch?v=P4efESokMBQ
Contemporary
youtube.com/watch?v=-llXCtAxbWY

fucking hate them

We shit on them pretty hard and still keep taking their land.
Honor your treaties white man!

y

the plight of the indian is literally shoved down everyone's throat from birth

only mexicans, and bolivians/peruvians were fine. the rest were shit.

In the UK? Or are you Terrone?

what happened in pre-hispanic argentina

youtube.com/watch?v=g_NplEo7mPA

Scissor dance, was originally a dance in honor to the mountain gods in inca and pre-inca times, the interesting thing about this dance is that some moves resemble modern breakdance.

no just tired of hearing about the poor indians who got killed
dont give a shite

only a few nomads tribes.
they didn't do nothing, that's why i dont like them.
every single thing here were made by spaniards and criollos.

Ah yes, the traditional chuck tailors, just like how they were made in ancient times