Hey Sup Forums what is the most superior breed of dog?

Hey Sup Forums what is the most superior breed of dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjIaMS0MPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Caucasian shepherd

Any type of lab

that particular dog in your image has a degenerative hip problem

Shiloh Shepherd

The one that came right after the wolf in a chronological sense. Less degeneracy.

I'd love to have a shepard but I live in a condo and my yard is pretty small.

That lowers advantageous traits, like not destroying everything, not digging your yard up, being less aggressive towards family members

Newfie

>using a pig disgusting showdog picture
I love German Shepards though.

lhasa apso! so cute!

shibe

I have a German Shepherd and it actually has a healthy back, not that weird sloping back I see all the time that is apparently hip dysplasia
Anyway he is the most based dog I've ever had

Border Collie.

n-no bully

Chihuahuas. Ever notice that human masterraces tend to produce masterbreeds?

yo what weed is that

Siberian Husky
Border Collie
German Shepherd

All other dogs are irrelevant unless you just want a live toy, and at that point just get a cat since they are easier to keep alive.

>having an animal live in your house

Degeneracy

>Smartest dog
>Dedicated worker
>Extremely good at its job
>English/Scottish

Are Border Collies the whitest dog?

I love German Shepherds but I fucking HATE what the dogshow breeders have done to it. They have absolutely ruined that poor animal.

>rebbit

Dog shows should be outlawed and dog show people should be gassed along with pit bull fighting niggers.

Caucasian Mountain dog. Prison guards in Siberia use them to put Russian niggas in check.

Purse dogs are so hot right now.

Yes.

That's a odd looking sheep

seconded

Dog show people are absolute cancer and they have a horrid sense of aesthetics. Why do they think that sloping back shit looks good? Anyways, my dog is normal thankfully.

>Brown eyes
>white

>Posting a pig disgusting showdog GSD instead of a work GSD

this dog looks like it's in the middle of an animorph transformation

flat coated retriever

the dead once

It varies from doggo to doggo.

top kek

>Caucasian Mountain dog
Dude, my step daughter (mid 20s, not a pervert for gods sake) has one of these. I would fuck her so hard in the pussy while sucking on her toes, if you catch my drift. My step daughter, not the dog.

I have a 19 year old Jack Russell. She is very cute.

Wirehaired Pointing Griffons are based dogs. My family and I have two females, one 10 years old and one 13 week old puppy. Both of them are amazing dogs.

a loyal one...

can personally confirm this

post a pic of her you faggot gay stupid idiot cunt

tell Schultz you love him, pol

>for family
Golden retriever

>for protection
Belgian Malinois

>combination family/protection
German Shepherd

>herding
Border Collie

>nigger
Pitbull

Gooks don't even bother carrying their snacks in a purse anymore?!

I would get a german shepherd but they're probably cucked like their masters.

memes aside

this

He kinda looks like Sgt Schultz from Hogans Heroes actually.

he knows nothing!

dogs cant read dumbo

Can confirm. Have a 7/8 border collie - 1/8 Aussie mix and she's the best dog alive.

thats the inspiration :3

Literally, my wife's child.

Where is your self respect, cuck?

English Bulldog my manc

jesus hip displasia christ

I mean it's purely subjective. My Maltese brings me joy, so there's my pick.

Hat tip to you sir, well played.

>tfw I had a red Golden retriever
>was such an nice pleasant dog
>died of cancer a few years ago

I'm a 43 year old white man with kids of my own. Shes older and her white kids are grown. Hardly a cuck when I have plowed well over 100 pussies in my lifetime, friend.

>Vietnam

why am I not surprised, Nguyen?

Pit bull only betas refute this

That was rude desu

im sorry

>most based dog
have you trained him to crap on your degenerate neighbours lawn or something?

they're called cancer retrievers for a reason

Finally someone with intelligence. Poodles are fine german stock.

>1/8 Aussie

how is she on the bants?

Akita's seem pretty cool.

>can't even reproduce without human assistance.
I think not.

Border Collies...strong sense of work ethic and responsibility.

Border Collies...smarter than black people.

Border Collies...brave.

Pitbull, they fucking trounce all your dogs at almost everything. Sorry you faggots fell for the pussydog memes, maybe get a real one next time

The Mighty Mexican Chihuahua, jaja! :^)

>Siberian Husky
Notorious for being difficult to teach a recall. Neurotic behavior in any sort of new environment, for grooming, etc. Incredibly loud and overly vocal; annoying.

>Border Collie
Decent, but so high energy that they often don't make very good pets. Can be mouthy and OCD-y.

>German Shepherd
So many different lines that you might as well have subtypes of the breed. Huge risk of health problems in them as well. Very good when you get a good line though.

Most of these I've met have been pretty nice but "bland" dogs.

>>for protection
>Belgian Malinois
You'd be better off with a guardian breed than a shepherd breed like the malinois for a "guard" dog unless you intend to have it trained for personal protection/schutzhund, which the typical "i want a dog for protection" owner isn't going to do.

Siberian Husky.
Too aesthetic with blue eyes.

Doge

Border Collies...also filled with miscellaneous fun traits.

>Autismus Americanus
Worst of all posters among the American breed, so distinct it might as well be a subtype of the breed

There are a ton of dogs with a stronger bite than a pitbull.

They arent loud at all. Though they don't listen unless you have food or treats lol.

I want a tiny one first then some breed of mastif

How are Griffons "bland" dogs they're pretty rare to find in the U.S, and Canada and I always get questioned on what type of breed my dogs are. They have amazing personalities and are quite smarter than any other dog breed I've encountered. Are you sure you didn't met a German Wirehaired Pointer, they're a very similar breed.

Very difficult to train and very prone to antisocial behavior leading to aggression to both people and animals if not aggressively socialized while young. Males are super prone to dog aggression especially. But good ones are really mellow and chill, mind of their own type dog.

That's not a pitbull. What you've posted is a "bully pit" or an "american bully" which is a mutt. The blue coloration is almost never seen in real American Pitbull terriers, and neither is the outrageously stocky head, body, etc. They are so short and squat and "muscular" from being crossbred with american bulldogs, staffordshire terriers, english bulldogs, etc.

Dashchund master race reporting in. Cute, smart, think they are as big as a pit bull. They were bred to hint badgers which are bigger than them. Great hunting dogs for small game. Mine kills squirrels, and moles.. hasn't got a rabbit yet, almost though. He only gets rabbits when I shoot them. He will bring them back to me. Pic related, my weiner.

Czechoslovakian Wolfdog

Central-slav all the way!

Only the show one, the one they bread like this. Working German Shepherd doesn't have this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjIaMS0MPA

Dalmatian master race reporting in.

Easy

Can't believe no one has mentioned rhodesian ridgeback

So cute! :-)

That breed is insane. They will chew their own paws.

The jack russell. they may not have big tough bodies, but their hearts are of giants.

But the Pitbull was genetically selected for the fight, your dogs only adopt it for survival. The Pitbull thrives in it, thus he shall always win against your pussydogs

As long as it has Pitbull running through its veins, he is a killer. He is a god amongst dogs, can you not see it in his face? Truly a beast

Great choice, I have a silver dapple. Smart fucking dogs bro.

Agreed, they're born with schizophrenia I think. Completely insane.

KEK