Oh boo hoo, a dozen or so kikes got turned into soap 50 million years ago

Oh boo hoo, a dozen or so kikes got turned into soap 50 million years ago.

Can we PLEASE stop talking about this already?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2982639/Bar-soap-fat-Jewish-Holocaust-victims-removed-eBay-Dutch-owner-sale.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IjWoDKj-BoE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Gerstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where can I acquire such soap?

Honestly it's only ever really talked about by far right people who claim it didn't happen.

What the fuck is up with the racism on Sup Forums? When I browsed r/Sup Forums I thought people were just exaggerating it, but man, there are some really fucked up people on this website.

this is something I never thought about, but you can actually get some
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2982639/Bar-soap-fat-Jewish-Holocaust-victims-removed-eBay-Dutch-owner-sale.html

Bro even we don't give a shit anymore. We sent Israel a couple warships and it's all good

Sweetie, I would like a response to this that is not a logical fallacy.

Edgy kangaroo fucker.

theres a film about it every 5 years bro

Interesting. Would look nice on display.

Have reported this post to the local authorities. Good day.

>Can we PLEASE stop talking about this already?
The irony when brainwashed Sup Forumsgoloids are the people who talk about this event the most.
>inb4 you guys are the brainwashed sheeple cucks bla bla

>the local authorities

This is not a laughing matter. You will face serious jail time for your anti-Semitic post.

>Can we PLEASE stop talking about this already?

you literally are the one who brought this up

youtube.com/watch?v=IjWoDKj-BoE

>P-please stop talking about the Holocaust and let us push our propaganda unchallenged
There being enough neo-Nazi mouthbreathers to fill neo-Nazi marches all over the world nearly 75 years after the war is reason enough for the story of the Holocaust to keep being hammered into thick neo-Nazi heads.

this graph is so flawed that it's laughable, however, I genuinely don't want to put in the effort to debunk all of it, as I know it won't change you're retarded views, or you will just call my sources jewish.

But for the first one, regarding numbers..
This has been long debunked as the World Almanac had no possible way of accurately citing the numbers of Jewish people in Europe from ~1938-~1950 because of the war.
However, if you look at any graph that extends to 1950, you see a ~5 million drop of Jewish people, this is completely inline with the accepted holocaust numbers of 5.8 million killed

The second one, is a load of absolute bullshit revisionism.

For the third, how do you explain all the eye-witness reports of people being gassed, not even solely from Jewish/slavic sources. But even SS sources, pre-Nuremburg trials. See Kurt Gerstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Gerstein

For the fourth, it assumes that all victims were cremated, which is outright revisionism.
It also assumes that a change in the historical narrative is revisionism on historians part, but in reality, it simply means new evidence surfaced.

For the fifth, I would like you to explain to me all the civilian witnesses, all the other various pieces of evidence from third party sources.
Even if there was torture, it does not explain Hoess's memoirs, as in his memoirs he states he was tortured. Why in the fuck would a torturer allow him to include that if he was under duress, as you claim.
And if he wasn't and he was writing under his free-will, why did he admit to the holocaust in the exact same memoirs?

tl'dr, for yourself

1) This entire photo uses out-right revisionism and ignores important pieces of evidence.

2) You completely ignore eye-witness testimonies of gassings being performed, both before and after the war ended.

3) Six million has not been claimed by reputable historians in nearly 70 years, the accepted number is 5.8 million, at the highest.

It was clearly a self defense situation

kikels spoted

>tl;dr
>reddit spacing

You have to go back, Walid.

What a surprise of a response.

I have an award for you

>that font

I wish for it to be accurately assessed, it's probably much closer to 2 million. But in the end I don't give 2 fucks, our relationship with Israel is good now. I hope they will claim as much arab land as they can and make the world a more civilized place