Is assassinating this bitch yet a good idea?

Is assassinating this bitch yet a good idea?

Morally justified, but strategically?

What you think Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

uploaded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It might be time to take the law into our own hands

who wants to join my right wing death squad?

thank you for correcting the record

Oh Hai fbi!

I guess this thread could be considered "proof"

No you fucking idiot. We can't just stoop to the lefts level and promote assassination. Fuck you CTR shills.

Explain

0.5c has been deposited in your account.

Thanks for participating in Correct the Record™ (Agent Provocateur Subteam)!

wdym? I've been on Sup Forums for 6 years and Sup Forums for 11, and we plan all kinds of attacks and world changing protests and have all along, so you need to leave, newfag

hello, fbi

Sure, can you give me a date time and location for this meeting?

No thanks, FBI

She kid Danny Glover? That monster.

we're going to meet up outside 935 pennsylvania ave. washington d.c.

Killed*

>I've been on Sup Forums for 11 years
kek. You're trying too hard, shill.

The absolute last thingthe Left needs is a fucking martyr.
Trump needs to trounce her in the presidential debate, then she can die on her own.

This is some pathetic samefagging

Kek.

hahahaha based aussie shitposter

FBI, why don't you do your fucking jobs and indict Hillary on one of the any number of crimes she's committed over the years instead of trying to entrap NEETs on Sup Forums. Fucking scumbag traitors.

>kikes start false flag shill threads
>kikes use screenshots from own thread in kikebait article about how wicked and dangerous Trump supporters are
>collect shekel

I wish Kek was real. He'd make your people suffer and die off to protect everyone else. (((Liberals))) are easily the most evil and dangerous people in the world. Even more so than niggers and muslims combined.

Enjoy your v& trip, you fucking faggot.

>on Sup Forums for 11 years

you don't believe me? what a newfag

top zozzle

A public trial, conviction, and hanging will go much farther to rid the govt of corruption.

Plus think about the entertainment and marketing value in a public hanging.

Keep it going please

No. Killing is wrong.

I've been here since 05 as well. Its true what they say...

Is it rlly?

Hello, FBI

tar and feathers for this cunt

i've been here since about 05, as well as a couple of my IRL friends.

we're of the opinion that the best of Sup Forums in the last 5 years migrated to Sup Forums [s4s] and /r9k/

what do you think?

don't post shit like this here.

I actually hope she doesn't get assassinated. Trump will have a hard time winning against anyone else like Tim Kaine or Joe Biden

the good book says so you fucking monkey

this is now a THIKK thread

You would think that Congressmen would be more frequently assassinated. Everybody hates them and hey would be easier to kill then a President. Only a crazy person filled with rage and nothing left to lose would even think about such a thing. Or media figures. If someone had a political grudge, wouldnt a CNN anchor like Anderson Cooper be a legit target for one of these deranged madmen? All I know is we cannot have that. Defeat them at the polls

>x86251593
Oh hey ctr shill hows it going trying to frame Sup Forums again i see. Ill correct you though we dont want her or bill dead we simply want them to go to jail for the crimes they have committed.

We are not radical leftists that have to kill political opponents to shut them down we are for the people.

heartily kekd

God no, think of the feminist martyring we will have to listen to if that happens.

> good book
Specify.

There's nothing wrong with assasination, but killing Hillary won't solve the problem, unless Trump becomes president and then we can make an example out of her. She is just one head of a hydra and will be replaced. We need a strong man in charge and a purge of the establishment. Only then, can we hope to start an international man-hunt for men like Soros and Rothschilds that the Russians,Chinese and Turks would be in full support of.

somebody better tell her to quit eating the cake batter before things get out of hand

If kek wills it

SAUCE

I forget that not everyone knows english colloquialisms lol

the good book is another name for the bible

god bless

Feddie Gov here. You've been warned.

I haven't browsed Sup Forums regularly since pic related, So I'm not sure about the past 5 years. I will say that after Sup Forums went to shit, /r9k/ and Sup Forums picked up the slack and became the best boards on the site in around 2008-2010. Sup Forums in particularly really embodied the spirit of the old Sup Forums for a few years there. r9k in its early years was also a wonderful board. Before the creation of /lit/ and /sci/, both of those userbases were consolidated in /r9k/ which made for some great discussion. After the /scilit/ exodus the only thing that was left were the NEETs and feelfags.

Around 2012 Sup Forums's culture changed dramatically after a huge influx of newfags and a shifting in moderation practices, and r9k was shut down and then brought back as a containment board for NEET failures to bitch about their shitty lives to each other. Since then /new/ and Sup Forums have had the best board culture.

I've never been to s4s

I Lernt not to assume anythin' based on a *colloquialism* or a flag.
> 2016
> believe in anything but death and silence

Give me a sign, Kek

mlp...

Femanon from /soc/ I think.
She's Swedish.
uploaded DOT net/file/9qvmhbxs

especially considering the government can't govern itself with impropriety

Fuck, where can you even find women like this.

>how to take a screenshot
>brony
>9GAG

CONTEXT: A friend of mine created a group chat with a total of four of us mostly for discussing this sort of topic out of the more naive feller's way.

>>One pretty red-pilled guy (a bit biased)
>>A super anti-trump pro-clinton guy (creator)
>>A far left married guy who believes some of the "conspiracy" stuff
>>Myself, who pretty much mediates and calls people out for making bad arguments and not using facts.

Main idea for me is if there is a non-adversarial approach and a more analytical approach, all people should reach the same conclusion.

MAIN POINT: Seems pretty easy to dismiss most of the anti Hillary theories due to lack of evidence. Is there actually any legit evidence about Hillary?

Else this group is gonna start leaning a lot more Hillary

TL;DR - any actual evidence against Hillary? or just smoke and mirrors

how new

This. Shillary has probably killed people already. It would be beyond retarded to lose the moral high ground.

Stale bait.

am I supposed to feel bad?

I dated a girl in highschool with a body like that, only with a better face. They're incredibly rare but it's worth looking for them.

also please sage this godawful thread you newfags. short tutorial for those too new to know how to sage:

1.go to options field under name
2.type "sage"

well, around 2008 i pretty much only went to /tg/, chanology pissed me off. i also started going to /new/.

went back to Sup Forums for a bit around 2011 but stopped caring. been a fucking Sup Forumsack ever since.

s4s is kinda like old Sup Forums, you gotta immerse yourself in it to figure out what's stupid and what's funny. lots of spurdo style memes.

sidenote: how the fuck did /tg/ get taken over by SJWs. goddamn shame man.

Just make sure to scrub everything relating to Trump out of your life and try to make yourself look like a crazed Bernie supporter.

fuck off newfag

Then Kaine would ride the sympathy vote to POTUS by a landslide, and he's a bigger cuck retard then she is.
Lets just kill her in the polls, Sup Forums.

G'day FBI