Zero character development after NMM

Zero character development after NMM.

Was NMM the pinnacle of the series?

Definitely not.

Not what he seems or Into the Bunker

>zero character development

Nigga are you serious? Second half was shit, but you could at least use a criticism that makes sense.

If you want a Pacifica thread, just say so.

It was good, but NWHS was better. Those two one after the other was fucking amazing though.

>Zero character development after NMM.

Did there really need to be? After NMM, she only appeared in Weirdmageddon (and a brief shot in Dipper and Mabel vs. The Future).

It is a Wendfag that always shows up and repeat the same thing.

She had her character development on THAT episode, and them didnt showed up. His complain is a little dumb if you take in count that she isnt focused after it.

Shippers are cancer, and you deserve unhappiness.

objectively speaking nwmn, dreamscaperers and nwhs are the award winning episodes, this is not a fool proof metric, and their validity can be discussed for uears without resolution, but the point stands that those 3 episodes have had their quality recognized

this

Am I blanchin',
Girl we blanchin'
I live up in a mansion

Yes because if I'm remembering correctly it was the last episode that didn't shove Mabel down your throat. Fuck mabel

I'd say it's awful just for empowering you Zutara 2.0 guys.

Mabel is literally Alex Hirsch inserting his annoying sister into the show. If you can't tolerate that, Gravity Falls is just the wrong cartoon for you.

I hate you Alex
Way to just up and fucking bail on everything

LET'S SEE YOU'RE CARTOON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go fuck yourself

>YOU'RE
fucking hack

you all do know there is another thread about Pacifica, right?

Sure there is.

Your just jealous nobody will greenlight You're cartoon.

2a as a whole was the pinnacle of the series, the only episodes it had that weren't at least 8/10's were Gift Shop of Horrors, Blendin's Game and Love God.