The HIV virus comes from chimpanzee which means some nigger in africa fucked an infected monkey at some point

the HIV virus comes from chimpanzee which means some nigger in africa fucked an infected monkey at some point

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3682493/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. illiterate
Look up bushmeat

thats hot. i can imagine some aids ridden chimp just going ham on a big ass black girl and jizzing all over her.

LOOOL SO BASED MAGA

Buy a copy of The Witcher 3 right NOW

Hey, it's not easy being short-sighted in Africa.

Why are Poles so racist?

What's racist about OP's post?

UMA

Or the other way around
APE'D

why are all of you poles so fucking gay for each other and other slavs in general, you're such a hivemind

>humans didn't have HIV until Europeans started colonizing Africa

But yes, blame the blacks who managed to go MILLENNIA without fucking chimps.

Look, a fucking toilet paper.

>be African hunter
>See delicious monkey running around
>spear the monkey and start cleaning it.
>accidentally cut yourself while cleaning the animal
>you now have HIV

And it’s a simple as that ladies and gentlemen.

Americans aren't humans

Either that or they ate raw monkey meat.

how do you know they didnt?
africa is a poor place and young people dying for no reason was nothing weird for them, they couldnt possibly know that they have HIV
i believe that HIV virus is much older than early XX century

>one pole makes a thread
>999999 poles come out of nowhere to agree with the OP, das rite etc.

Also it's dark purple.

it was a white guy

We are legion

whitypipo infected us with viruses n shit

>i believe that HIV virus is much older than early XX century
You're a retard mate
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3682493/
>Relaxed molecular clock analyses incorporating DRC60 and ZR59 date the M group's most recent common ancestor near the beginning of the 20th century. The sizeable genetic distance between DRC60 and ZR59 directly demonstrates that diversification of HIV-1 in west-Central Africa occurred long before the recognized AIDS pandemic. The recovery of viral gene sequences from decades-old paraffin-embedded tissues opens the door to a detailed paleovirological investigation of the evolutionary history of HIV-1 that is not accessible by other methods.
Please read the wikipedia article on the History of HIV if this topic interests you

aids originated with a white subhuman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas

>AIDS literally started from a gay dude fucking another dude

well what do you know, islam wasn't so wrong about gays after all.

SIV only turned to HIV once human contact with the virus was more prologned.

That is areas that contained the SIV but no one went were exposed due to colonial polices and actions led to more human exposure that led to the mutation and later spread into Congolese urban centers a time went on.

So was it the fucking or eating of monkeys, and when did gays weaponise the virus?

it could've been worse, they could have fucked a p*le

-eating of monkeys.
-Then spread from rural areas to urban areas and the extreme lack of healthcare in Belgian Congo (reusing needles hooray!).
-in urban areas men where brought in en masse from their rural villages (stripping their homes of their young labourers and leading to food supply issues)into the city as cheap source of labour. Only men were taken so of course prostitutes made a fortune servicing men.
-It spread form that into other areas.

Not all monekys were SIV filled but as populations were forced out and migrated they went to areas no one really settled in due to various reasons but due to the situation they had no choice but to live there. Logging also exposed it as well.

T. 5araleeji pervert

Eyyy 7bb, enta lu6i? Idhaa n3m, thuma Na7na anik fi tizak.

lol where are you from?

Qattl kulli luu6 9adiqi

I'm a spic but I'm learning arabic just to shitpost in this wonderful language.

My autism is unmatched

That's wrong. They had hunter rituals where they used to mess around with animal's blood. Like painting themselves and stuff.

Painting with blood does nothing.

lol nice desu :) how many days did it take you to learn it?

A week to learn the alphabet
My tashkil is still 5ara but ive gotten a few words and phrases down.
Now I can curse k*rds appropriately

Anik kulli akrad fi tizhom wa7id wa7id

Aids first popped up in the Belgian Congo lad

I was being polite.
They probably ended up drinking some blood and cutting themselves with those knifes. Also, a microscope drop in your eye is enough to get you infected.

>Also, a microscope drop in your eye is enough to get you infected.

it's not that it couldn't happen, but the chances of this are very low, even if you get your ass full from some guy with it, you still only have a 2% chance of getting it

>It came from eating monkeymeat guys I swear

>Cuckbec

Ameen yarab. pls tell this to the kurd who keeps posting in /mena/ on a daily basis. btw, do you have steam?

I remember seeing some photos of those rituals, niggers would be covered on monkey's blood. Look it up.