Has anyone seen the show "The Deep"? It's a cartoon by Tom Taylor (All-New Wolverine, Injustice). It's on Netflix...

Has anyone seen the show "The Deep"? It's a cartoon by Tom Taylor (All-New Wolverine, Injustice). It's on Netflix, and is a mix of SeaQuest DSV and Secret Saturdays.

Plus there is a half Asian daughter with a red streak in her hair, Sup Forums loves those.

Here's their animated look.

How much asian girl tentacle rape is there?
How much /ss/?
These are the questions that need to be answered.

those are some grotesque faces. they make chris sanders art look normal

How Tom Taylory is this?

>black people won't move to africa
>lets put them under the sea

This.
I'll watch if there's /ss/

It's pretty unusual to have the creators being top billed over any actors.

Especially ones like Tom Taylor who no one actually gives a shit about.

This. I want to know how many NAAAAAAAAAAARGH there's is

I actually quite enjoyed the comic book. Will give the cartoon a look didn't know it was out yet.

That image is actually the cover to the first graphic novel, which the series is based on.

Storytime?

I only have the trades. I think you can read some of the issues for free on comixolgy though. You could awhile anyways.

my wife's been on her period and she's all uptight since we had the kid so she only lets me at her when he sleeps over at his grandmas

so fucking horny

I watched it. It seemed ok.

Decent hypno episode, from a fetish standpointk

I watched the show first then read the comic.

only the first and last episodes are adaptions, the rest is filler. It's pretty good and fun filler though.

The comic is a little darker and serious then the cartoon.

Watched the first episode.

It was pretty good all in all. The mechanical designs are a lot more toyish then they where in the comic but eh. I can deal with that.

The first episode was a pretty solid adaptation of the first comic volume, though they cut out the bit where keiko pushes a newcaster of a peer and some stuff about covering up an oil deposit but they did start introducing the plot stuff from the second volume earlier so that's probably for the best.

It should probably be pointed out that as of right now there are only two volumes of comic so the cartoon will probably be the real meat and potatoes of the franchise

FUCK THAT STUPID EPISODE

A giant angler fish cannot hypnotize humans.

kind disappointed a fishing boat replaced a half eaten blue whale

yeah the monster was a lot more intimidating in the comic. Bit of a let down but I went in expecting as much when it got adapted to a kids cartoon

>Episode 2
>Pirates and black marketeers start eyeing the daughter

well.

the young couple look a lot like these 2.

I don't see it

Really liked the show and comic. Would love to see a second season but with only six comics that seems unlikely.

It's not like most of the episodes where based on the comic anyways. They could do as many episodes as they want. Hell I was surprised to see it had 26 instead of 13

first thing I thought

Oh damn blasian

Do wish Taylor would put out some more comics

>Asian teen
>Pink hair stripe
Every fucking time

yeah, that happens a lot. They tend to use dyes to spice up their limited hair color gene pool