Sup Forums

Sup Forums
A girl I'm involved with played a video game for 10 hours straight on her day off.
She won't go out with me me unless it's on a day off.
I just got blown off so she can play a fucking video game for 10 hours straight.
Is this normal in your cunt?

What game was it?

what game was it?

what game

if you really need advice on why not to try to date a man-child woman you should probably end your life

That new Warhammer game that's in beta.
It's going down hill because she brings the absolute worse in me with her man-child ways. But still, good pussy is good pussy.

I would also pick a videogame over boring social interactions. But most girls here play games on their phones so they can do both at the same time if they like.

>Is this normal in your cunt?
I don't know.

I bet she was actually fucking around with another guy you fucking numale, liberal, soyboy, cuck

That would be a blessing in disguise. She wants me to join in these multi-hour game sessions and promotes low maintenance activities.

i used to play WoW like 16 hours a day and had some girl friends (among other guy friends) that played all day with me

How old are you that you are just now realizing that your average-looking girl in any Western society has options, several choices and even fall-back partners reserved?

I bet you're the one who initiates conversation the most too.

>not watching her play for a while until you surprise her with a throbbing erection
are you retarded?

>not playing Vermintide all day with your gf
you dont deserve her OP i'll take her off your hands

If I didn't, she would continue to play for another 3 hours.. I'm her anchor to reality.

yeah, but what actually 'average looking'
women only rate 1/5 men as 'above average', so that shows how good humans are statistics...

>vermintide 10 hours straight
is she in
B U E N O S A I R E S
S
A
S

>I'm her anchor to reality.
>I'm more important to her than video games because I can just make shit like this up

What sort of faggot doesn't want to play video games with his girlfriend? I bet you're just afraid of being emasculated by beong worse at the game than her.

>warhammer
She's got terrible taste. Might as well drop her right now.

I thought russians were supposed to love warhammer

>I thought russians were supposed to love warhammer
Why?

i don't know, there's a lot of warhammer stuff made by russians
fanart and shit
there's even an (incredibly shitty) russian metal band that does w40k songs