The actual master race

the actual master race

>lose your entire empire due to autism
>become poor irrelevant shithole where half of the population is illiterate and the other half thinks it's still 1520
>fight a series of retarded civil wars with culminating in a particularly retarded one that leaves your country a fascist dictatorship until the 1970s

Literally the most shit-tier country in western Europe save for Portugal which is basically an extension of Spain anyway.

They literally fucked a new race into existence. They conquered half of north america, all of central and almost all of south america as well as various Caribbean islands. Amazing people.

>I'm american and my opinion is blah blah blah

learn you place mutt

in what way?

Yeah, Nah.

The world fears the proud Moorish warrior

>Ratposting

Absolutely disgusting.

And Reconquista is happening again.

Cringe larper

CHI

What is your evidence for this?

CHI

That's just as impressive like a kid burning down some ants with a magnifier tbqh

These men

>48% of south America
>ALMOST ALL

>I'm a ""white"" brazilian, the ultimate mutt, who thinks he can call himself spanish, because his great grandfather came from Catalunya

lol

learn yours

In all fairness Brazil was cities hugging the coasts at the time, the Amazon wasn't exactly part of anything

my ancestors :')

VIVA LA RAZA
ARRIBA ESPAÑA
CARA AL SOL

Germany is not a country. Stick to paying your diversity taxes and selling your sister to the Somali refugee down the corner, Klaus.

Ahem

I could understand such joke bu not from Canada, really

>such joke bu
suck jokes, but

>suck jokes
suck jokes

this my brother

>himno de riego intensifies as the liberal republucans purge moors from spain

dios quién hace estas mierdas?

That isn't a race that is a flag

>assimilates cultures to an extent that they think they are Spanish
>while Anglo nations have to commit genocide against natives and cry about it in later years