Are jews considered white in your country?

Are jews considered white in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Only when they feel like it.

Other than the Aaron Greenblatt one there's nothing contradictory in there. It's equivalent to saying "I'm Slovenian" or "I'm part Italian".

Why the fuck do I always (You) the wrong person

Meant for

What the hell are you talking about

ah ok

Aaron Greenblatt is the only one who said 'I'm white' and then said 'I'm not white'.

The rest said they were white and then said they were Jewish, which are not exclusive things unless you're an autistic neo-Nazi.

That's the same shit with a different reaction image. See

Oopsies wrong pic

This further confirms that jews are white and see themselves as white.

Do you think someone saying 'as a white person' and then later saying 'as a German' are contradictory?

Jews are just Jews, their own thing

>(((White)))

haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113

Well you euros have your own perspective, since jews were always considered outsiders there. I'm wondering more about new worlders/non whites.

Scandinavians and souhtrons are their own races by that logic.

You're so quick to retort that you didn't even read the article. This must be the superior ashkenazi verbal IQ in action eh? :^)

As should be obvious by now, this is not my first time discussing this, and naturally I have encountered that meme article several times.

Completely irrelevant because the question is whether or not Jews CONSIDER themselves white. Which for the most part they do.

Ahh yes, then a refutation of the central point without any logical fallacies should be an easy and simple endeavour, no?

What is your point, anyway?

Dumb leaf.

Indeed, it only took a few words in this post

There are studies that link Ashkenazi Jews to descendants of ancient Europeans who converted in Roman times.

No, jews aren't even considered human here

Jamaican'd

Jews are just jews. Just like how muslims are just muslims. It's a religion

Jewish people have big noses
bigger than European white people and black people