Why don't liberals ever bring up the fact that black culture and muslim culture is misogynistic and toxic?

Why don't liberals ever bring up the fact that black culture and muslim culture is misogynistic and toxic?

good question

Because deep down inside that's what they want. The women want alpha men and the beta males who support them just do what the women say they want them to do. Why do you think they try to marginalization white males in masculine role? It's all the limp wristed shitcunts projecting themselves into the role of the whiny dumb white father or goofy guy.

OH GOD I CAN FUCKING SEE IT

Fuck it I'm a faggot

see what

FUCK NIGGA I READ IT

Why don't conservatives ever bring up how Islam is right wing Christianity under a different name?

If you read this you're a fagot

its not what we want

Becuase is ruins their virtue signaling.

Look at her glass.

t. cognitive dissonance

They do, but they do it behind their backs... like in the DNC emails.

Honestly, this was the biggest redpill for me. I saw (white) men getting hounded for 'manspreading,' for making silly jokes about dongles at tech conferences, for daring to be a member of an all-male group (fraternities), etc.

Then I turned on my iPod and heard the most virulent misogyny. Literally saying women were only good for fucking, that bitches are useless. And this shit is in the top-charting mainstream songs that shape US culture. Not a single word from feminists.

It made it pretty clear that feminists are only interested in targeting and belittling white men.

This

Went to a party Saturday night and this feminist liberal cunt was there. I'm married and she has bf so nothing there.
For the past year she always engaged me on my politics and I redpill her. She is disgusted and now pretends to ignore me.
Do that one time at that party, I decided to completely gloss over her.
She picked up on it and then was trying to be all nice.
They are children. They are weak. They are soulless

9/10 picture

Stfu whiny idiot no one does that

White culture is toxic

fuck you

I matched with this fake bitch on tinder hahahahah

I always suspected I might in fact be a faggot.

One on left side of pic.

One in each of her eyes.

One in her glass.

One in the beer bottle.

One to the right of pink shirt guy in the window.

I know im missing more.

That is the mystery.

FUCK

One in her right arm, that ones subtle.

>It made it pretty clear that feminists are only interested in targeting and belittling white men.

I don't like making huge generalities and try to be moderate, even on Sup Forums, but I will stand by this as truth to everyone

they throw fits about a Christian church not baking a cake for a gay wedding then try to bury the Muslim homophobe angle of a man gunning down 50 gay people

It is petty, insane, and pathetic, and I almost want these people to get their just desserts and a society overran with Islam and niggerification

I honestly dont think this is their intention its just happening this way. They are so attached to their ideology that they are seeing it through rose colored glasses and can't see the irony and hypocrisy of it.

Its the same exact thing when you point out scriptures of the quran of how ass backwards and stupid it is they scream about you aren't taking context into account.

Libs are unconscionably vain & morally bankrupt. They will flock to the victim flavor of the week to virtue signal. Their semblance of a moral framework is a moving target. The profound stupidity of their broken ideology is finally becoming apparent to more people. Their demands in the culture war were met, but their appetite is insatiable. As they cast aside their former pet victims they will rally behind one increasingly more insidious, shedding all pretense that their entire movement is not rooted in the depths of hell.

Intentions are irrelevant if one's ideas are authentically evil.
Nevertheless, I don't believe that liberals are good-intentioned. I believe they are superfluous and vain and totally driven by their asinine superiority complex.

One what?

How many "liberals" do you talk to, listen to, etc.?

How many "liberals" have you even interacted with in your life, to the point where you can comfortably say "they" as a group never bring up a certain topic?

Your thread is fucking stupid and so are you.

Oh druids lol

Whats so special about that game besides a funny face?

guess I'm a faggot for reading the beer label hurrrrrrrr like some bimbo is more important than the beer. fuck off m8

Nothing.

The left couldn't care less that muslims treat women worse than dirt. The only thing leftists care about is destroying Western Civilization. Leftists have allied with muslims because they share a common enemy.

So you don't want
>strictly no gay marriage
>very low taxes (and jizya is not used in modern times)
>no adultery
>women must dress modestly
>the man is the breadwinner and deals with affairs outside the household while the wife is in charge of everything within the household
>emphasis on faith in God
>no feminism

You forgot:
>Shitskin moon worshiper goatfucker religion
>Presenting your ass to Alah five times a day because you're cucked by a sky wizard
>Can't enjoy a good drink
>Can't eat pork
>Have to starve yourself for a month of the year for some reason
>Banter is outlawed.

I think thats all

OP
Because it doesn't fit their narrative.

The best part is that muslims haven't allied with leftists.

fpbp

It actually makes me think. My guess it it's a combination of ghetto culture passing the feminism shit-test and blacks still being considered a protected class by the left.

prejudice is power + privilege.

Because they are brainwashed into hating themselves and thinking that it's all the white man's fault

how much have you had to drink tonight?

Something touched your baseline, amirrite?

Power - it's socially acceptable to walk around behaving like thugs

Privilege - MSM continually having their back

Blacks are prejudiced.

Shut up nag what are you my wife or something shut the fuck up damn

Enjoy your drink, user. See how many druids you can find.