This is the best immigrant

>This is the best immigrant

Indian Americans are the highest paid ethnic group in America at $100000 average

So many white servants

What would you know about immigrants?

How? are they all programmers?

>t. one of the worst immigrant

Mexicans are good immigrants, central americans are shit... sadly, their accent are the same.

Like East Asians, they work hard and put an emphasis on education. Like Jews, they have a religious network to help each other out.

probably doctors and stuff. They're like jews and typically are on a higher level of existence in my experience

OP is an indian

How are argies immigrants in your country?

Youtube is filled with indians now and I dont know whats wrong with them. I was watching a video about Android Go and they said its for poor countries like India and the entire comment section was filled with Indians raging. Another time I was explaining to an indian why an event cant be held in india because people wouldnt be able to pay as much for tickets and then he randomly started attacking canada for no reason even though I didnt say anything bad about India. He actually kept insisting it India had more money than Canada because India's GDP is much higher than Canada's.

Are they those lighter north Indians or brown Dravidians?

>central americans are shit.
What's different with them and you?
we considered here that the rest of the Americas, except the US and Canada, are all at the same level.

>What's different with them and you?
Culture, accent, food, everything...

>we considered here that the rest of the Americas, except the US and Canada, are all at the same level.
ikr, y'all chineses for us. (Not racist).

This
So many surveys prove they are the best

>Mexicans are good immigrants

bad bait

They are all about that honor, loyalty, and family life. It's just the gangbanging retards you have to avoid.

dindu nuthing.

>Like Jews, they have a religious network to help each other out.
indian here
no
this is not true

there is definitely some aspect of indian networking but it isn't really religious

>ABCD
>knows anything about his religion

beats me everytime.

suuuuuure

oh boy you're actually wrong.
Indians payed Rs75000 for your Justin Beiber.

True. They barely do anything wrong. Same goes with Pakis.

disaster tier

I didn't claim to know shit about hinduism

and don't say that retarded shit is my religion, religion is for brainlets and cowards

who said anything about Hinduism, desu?

pls. take your brain out of your ass.

Only met one he was a good lad.

Immigrants to britain ranking tier
1.irish
2.North Eastern European Immigrants
3.pajeets
4.((((western european expats))))
[power gap]
5.romanians and bulgarians(mainly roma here)
6.nigerians
7.pakistanis
8.jamacians
9.london born nigs

>Same goes with Pakis.

Pakis commit a lot of crime here.

I thought nigerians in the UK were pretty well educated

>3.pajeets
>7.pakistanis

I'm surprised you even distinguish between the two.

UK. That's why.
Burgers can't

I think most of them here are women working as nurses/social workers so that could be a reason.

Yeah I think so too.

Vietnamese and Chinese are the best here.
>hard working
>not causing any problems
>their bistros and shops everywhere and opened until late night

They are poor and dirty and turn any neighborhood they live in into a trash-strewn 3rd world shithole. They blast that unendurable circus music at all hours and bring their 3rd world relatives to live with them with 26 people living in a one bedroom apartment. Roaches and diaeas follow in their wake. They don't learn English and get mad when you don't know Spanish. They expect everything to be handed to them for breaking he law and have 12 kids beforw they're even 20 years old.

Mexicans are a plague.

Pakis occassionally rape children, as far as I'm aware Indians don't do that here.

yes, I'm aware of that.. I was just wondering as this user noted, most euros cannot distinguish between Indians and pakis. Even, Brit newspaper term the grooming gangs in UK as South Asian gangs.

>Same goes with Pakis

Paki is shit here

read

Newspapers just want to be politically correct, if they called them pakis then pakis would start crying about it. The easiest way to distiguish between Indians and pakis is that pakis are more likely to have beards and wear their traditional clothing.

We don't need to, ours will distinguish themselves for us

hindus have pierced ears as well