Sup Forums roast night

Do your worse. If you're brave enough

Stan's still looking great. His face is like a flower.

A cauliflower.

They say that when you're older it's harder to get an erection. That has to be false, because even to this day Stan is fucking Kirby over.

are you talking about when Stan lee Roasted Jesus Christ on his cross and as such was cursed to wander the Earth for all eternity, immortal?

Stan Lee fucked Jack Kirby's wife so many times her cunt looks more worn out than Lisa Lampinelli's.

Stan Lee RAPED AND KILLED Jack Kirby in 1990

Stan Lee cameos in movies because he keeps wandering onto the set with no idea where he is or how he got there. Presumably with his pants around his ankles.

Stan Lee can suck my dick.

while you seem to understand the insult part, you don't seem to understand how they are supposed to be funny

Stan Lee is so old he's killing peo

Now there are a lot of rumors that Stan fucked Jack's wife. I'm here to say that's not true, as usual Jack did all the work and Stan just took the credit

pretty good.

I read this in Norm MacDonald's voice.

There's nothing I could do to Stan Lee that old age and Roz Goldstein's gonorrhea haven't already done in spades.

Why would I want to say anything mean about Stan Lee? He's responsible for the best toilet paper on the market.

Lets see you then user?

Stan Lee made his last appearance in Canada recently, so went our last chance to trap him in that wasteland.

Stan Lee, oh boy what a man. An old man! *Drops the mic*

Nice!

All of those posts are in line with what you'd see at a roast though.

What do you call a man that thinks he was responsible for some of the most influential icons in pop culture even though his contribution was worthless?

Steve Dikto

Most writers claim to be half the creator of a character but since Stan didn't even write half a script, I guess he isn't even a quarter creator.

Ever since Stan was a kid he showed signs that he would succeed in this world. He won all the awards in science, spelling bees, ,art, you name it. He used the same tactic to success for each of these assignments. Find the kid with the best work, cross out his name, then write your own instead.

>Good evening everyone and welcome to the Steve Ditko roast!

You know I have a lot of respect for Stan.
He fought in A world war, helped foster the creativity of his peers and had the courage to think Striperalla was a good idea.